Final

webreakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

webreakup

 

 

I see everything. I can sense it.

 

He is getting sick of me. I am sick of him. We spent too much time together until there is no space for our own time. Baekhyun and I find no special moment between us anymore, everything seems so lame than it ever be. We find no sparks of love in between us anymore.

We loves each other for too long and too much that it lost its rainbow. There are no heart beating hard even when we hold hands or when we says sweet nothings to each other. The same words, the same I love you's the same I miss you's have been repeated everyday that we both getting sick of it.

He is getting tired of me, I am getting tired of him. We are getting tired of love, of each other.

I stared into his bored eyes before he changes his gaze to mine. "What ?"

"You have changed, you dont mean what you're saying" I said before throwing the pillow to him. I stands on my feet and hop off the bed before heading out to the kitchen. I grab a toast that I just make and take a bite before leaned myself on the couch in the living room. I the tv and a typical love-story come out on the screen.

I am kind of annoyed.

"What do you mean ?" I hear Baekhyun's voice from the back and rolled my eyes. "Nothing" I said as I keep switching the channels, but none of them attract or interest me. "Stop avoiding and answer me" he grab the remote tv from my hand and throw it to god know where. I glared at him and stands on my feet. "What do you want to know ? That I find out that you're getting sick of me ?!"

"What are you talking about ?" he frowned, probably annoyed.

"I saw it, you're getting sick of me ! You dont want me and you dont love me anymore, until when are you going to hide it from me ?!" I screamed as I walked closer to him, "Stop acting innocent, Byun Baekhyun" I pushed him by his chest.

"You put all the blame on me ? Really ?" he smirked before his face changed to a fierce one, "You didnt even pay attention to me when you're head over heels on Kai !"

 

SLAP !

 

His eyes widened as he turned to his right side after an impact I left on his left cheek. "Stop accusing me !" I said as tear b in my eyes. They say theres a thin line between love and hate. I guess its true. Its like Baekhyun is the person who I hate the most in my entire life right now. 

His chest went up and down as he turned to me. I admit I am kind of scared when I met his sharp gaze, I have never slap him for the past five years since the first time I met him. "Look how far you've come, Hyerin" he smirked, "and you still didnt admit that your trying to go after Kai ?"

"Stop saying nonsense ! You're just saying it because you're sick of me !"

"Or is it just you who is getting sick of me ?"

We both are in this together.

"Admit it, Cha Hyerin"

"Why are you only think of yourself ?" I asked, slowly getting tired of everything that happening between us.

"Stop whining like a child" he said sternly before walking passed me, his shoulder hit mine making me taking a backstep. I scoffed before looking at him packing up his things. He slammed open his wardrobe and grab his shirts before throwing them into an open bag.

The smirked form on my lips faded as the reality hit me. 

"Baekhyun, what are you doing.." I asked in disbelief as I watch him going back and forth from the wardrobe to his bag. "Im leaving, are you blind ?" he said before stop for awhile to glared at me, "or is it just him who you can see ?"

He just add the fuel to fire, making the situation worser. I could feel my blood boiling in my whole body to the point I didnt even care at the thought of him leaving me alone in this small house. "Fine !" I screamed, grabbing a frame which contain a picture of the two of us together, before slamming it hard to the floor. Sounds of glass shattering tragically could be heard throughout the house. I flinched as a glass pierced into my hand, I gasped in pain.

"Serves you right, sweetheart" he said, making me shock. He didnt even trying to help or even care.

My eyes trembled as I gritted my teeth in anger. Its like I am nothing in his life. "Im leaving" he grab his luggage before walking out of the room, without even taking a glance on me who is getting hurt. "Dont look for me" he said as he put on his shoes.

He stands there, facing to my side but his eyes are fixed in the floor. "Lets end it here, Hyerin"

My eyes widened, all the anger in me dissappeared in a second. He is trying to cut the tie between me and him, "Im breaking up with you. We are getting sick of each other and there is no point in continue to meet each other if all we're just do was- fighting."

My eyes trembled, my heart is clenching.

"Let's break up" he said before turning around and opened the door, he get out and let the door closed by itself. It created a hurtful sound which weirdly making my ears and heart hurt. They keep on hurting and hurting until Baekhyun disappeared from my sight.

Hot tears b in my eyes and I screamed so loud until my throat hurts- 

"LEAVE ! LEAVE ME AND NEVER COME BACK BYUN BAEKHYUN !" 

-but a second after I regret it. The silents of loneliness making me realized that he is the source to my everything.

I still stands there in disbelief before it hit me so hard- "We break up"

 

 


When I was small, my mum would tell me about fairytales every night. I remember every single ending to every story she tells me, its a happy one. Where the princess would ended up living happily ever after with the prince charming they met throughout the stories. 

I have thought that I have met my prince charming and it was Baekhyun. Even my mum told me that I have meet one- my happily ever after. But in the end, we’re in a sad ending of a cruel fairytale.

Is it even exist ? The happy ending ?

I feels like the fairytale stories are backstabbing me for lying about all the happy ending they make. I am getting suspicious of the definition of life, my life.  Especially when it come to the story of the rest of my life without Baekhyun by my side. Will I even survive in this world without my prince ?


The promises that we made. We both think it was a silly idea of making one but it really do happened. The promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter