1

A promised marriage

Tiffany POV:

''Hi Dad.'' I hug my father who is sitting at the table.

''Hi my angle.'' He smiles at me.

I sit down beside my parents. It's luch time and the cooks have again made an awesome meal.

''How come that you are already home?'' I ask my father.

He needs to work everyday. Even on weekends he comes home late. And today it's Saturday so what is he doing already at 1pm at home.

''We're gonna visit someone for dinner. It's really imoportant so I took the half day off.''

''Who?''

''I'm sure you know the Lu company.''

''Yes.''

Who in Asia doesn't know it. It's one of the biggest companies in the world and just a few people have ever seen the CEO of the compnay who drove them to big succes.

''The grandparents of the CEO have invited us. The CEO will also be there.

''Really? Why have they invited us?''

''We are friends with them and were with the former CEO who died before 20 years.''

I nod. They never told me that.

''But what should I wear?''

''I think the white dress with the pattern would be a good choice.'' My mother says.

''Yes. Good idea.''

We the continue to eat and talk about different things.

Now I have time to introduce myself.

I'm Stephanie Hwang but everyone calls me Tiffany. I'm 21 years old and study psychology.

I live together with my parents in their house.

My father is CEO of the Korean-American Hwang company. I don't really understand much about his buisness things and I also don't really want to know because it just sounds boring. I'm thankfull that he has never forced me to get into the company buisness.

My mother is a fashion designer and at fault that I love fashion so much.

I'm living a really good live. My parents are nice. I love my studys. I have a best friend that supports me with everything I want to do and I get along well with everyone.

But back to the story.

After I'm done I go upstairs to my room. It's really big and pink. I just love pink.

Bildergebnis für big pink rooms

I sit down at my desk to learn a bit.

We can't stop stop stop yeogin party time idaero gyeosok party time                                 (We can't stop stop stop It's party time here Keep it going, party time)

It's a party We gon Rock Rock Rock jjaritage nan tonight                                                                                                                                            (It's a party We gon rock rock rock Make it electric tonight)                                                     Party SNSD

''Hi.'' I answer my phone.

''Fanny. It's me.'' This can just be one person.

''Hi Jess. What's up?''

Jessica Jung is my best friend since I can think. We always do everything together and even now we both study psychology.

She is also the daugher of  a Korean-American CEO and thanks to that we both met each other. Our parents call us inseperable and I think that they are right. We really are. I think without her I couldn't live.

''I'm bored and I want to talk with you.''

''You could learn for the test next week.''

''That's boring.''

''Ok. But don't blame me when you get a bad score.''

''have I ever got a bad score in my whole life?''

''Hm...''I think about it. ''Since I know you not.''

''See I don't learn.''

''Yes but I need to.''

''You can learn later.''

''No later we're going to visit the CEO of the Lu company and his family.''        

''What?! Did you just say Lu?'' She screams into my ear.

''Yes but don't scream. I need my hearing.''

She just ignores me.

''What did you do to be allowed to visit them?''

I explain to her what my father told me.

''When he said grandparents doesn't that mean that the CEO must be young?''

''Or they are really old.''

''You must tell me what he looks like.''

''Yes I will.'' She is even more excited than I to get to know how he looks.

''Thank you. You are the bes.''

I laugh ''Yes I know that.''

We then talk about school and fashion until I need to get ready.

 

Luhan POV:

''Where are you going?''

I'm on my way to the dorr as I hear the voice of my grandmother.

I sigh and slowly turn around.

''To the office.''

''I told you that we have guests for dinner.''

She sounds a bit angry and immediately I feel guilty.

''I understand that it's important for you. But I need to work. I have important meetings that I need to attend.''

''No you don't. I called your secretary and told her that you are ill.''

''You did what?'' I scream supprised.

''You don't need to scream at me. You had only a few free days and I can see that you are tired. A dinner at home with guests is better for you than to work.''

I don't even try to explain to her that if I don't work the whole company won't get so much success. She is too stubborn.

''What's going on?'' We both look at my grandfather who looks at us questioning.

As I see him I smile. I love both of my grandparetns but I think my grandfather understands me better.

''Nothing. I was just suprised that grandma has called my secretary to cancel my meeting. I'm sorry for screaming.'' I don't want to fight with them. I owe them so much.

Both of them smile at me.

''Sorry son but you need to be at home.'' She says. To call me her son is a habit of her and I don't really have anything against it because they treat me like their own son.

''I understand. I go upstairs so that I can at least work a bit.''

I walk past them to my room and close the dorr.

I don't really want to meet the friends of them. I think to work is better than to meet guests. But I can't tell that my grandma.

Ok. Maybe you are now wondering who I am. I'm Lu Han. 24 years old and the CEO of the Lu comnpany.

My identity as CEO is a secret.

Most people only know that there exists the CEO of the Lu compnay but they have never seen me or a photo. Only the workers in the office, a few buisness partner and my family knows.

Ok. I only have my grandparets because my parents died when I was 4. But my grandparents took good care of me and of course I have my friends. My six best friends that are always there for me. They are like my brothers and even when I'm sad or angry they will always bring me to laugh.

 I sit down at my desk. I have 1 hour to work.


Actually I also wanted to write the dinner in the first chapter but because I right know don't have time to write more and I don't want to hide the chapter I just wrote this.
I hope it's not totally awful and my english is alright. Right now I don't have confidence in writing so I don't know how to judge the chapter.

I hope I didn't scare off my one suscriber. Thanks for suscribing.