RULES & HOW TO JOIN

    EFFLORESCENCE!! !  : 5 HOURS TO GAME 1. — OPEN! COME & JOIN US. ( + LOOKING FOR ADMINS )
 
  RULES。

— subscribe to the thread. upvoting is optional but highly appreciated.
— one account per head. character changes are unlimited / please do not abuse this privilege.
— please keep this place drama-free. lets stay positive! 
— must reach 50 tweets within 24 hours of arrival.

— 3 days of inactivity will result in unverification
— relationships are allowed only after both parties have reached at least 300+ tweets. mention base if you're a move-in couple. 
the password is your favourite flower! 
— tl is unrated but please do not mention any triggering or sensitive topics on the timeline, and try to keep ual topics to a minimum as well. s in dm please! we do not want anybody feeling uncomfortable. please respect everyone and everything. & no bashing! 
— be friendly! and no bias replies! talk to everyone and be sure not to leave anybody out on the timeline. if you feel ignored or left out, tell momo! & please do participate in upcoming games and events too!
— any sort of facechasing is not allowed! you may fangirl and fanboy at times but please keep it to a minimum.
— ooc talked is allowed. use brackets ( ) when saying something ooc.
activity check is done at the end of every week. 
— no need to hesitate when it comes to approaching momo if there's something within the roleplay concerns you.
— no interaction with the outsiders, including the ones who have left. if momo isn't around, feel free to tweet and interact with the other members. we understand if you don't feel like waiting. 
be as literate or illiterate as you want!
[*failure to follow the rules will result into a warning. after two warnings, immediate kickout will occur!
how to join。
read the rules. there is a password.
— again, subscribe to the main thread.
— check the masterlist to make sure your desired faceclaim is available. if you're having trouble choosing, try checking our wishlist! 
— comment below with your chosen character + the password.
— once an admin has accepted your application, you have 24 hours to make your account. extensions allowed if needed. 
— the username format is (name)EFLR ir EFLR(name). capslock or no capslock; doesn't matter. no underscores allowed.
— follow everyone momo aka base is following and mention for verification. 
most importantly, make friends and have a fun time!