My sunshine

My sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"September 8 / 2014

Today is gloomy just like any other day that has passed in my life. Today I'm diying of loneliness even though my house if full of people from my wife Sulli to my parents and brothers and my sister. Today is my birthday. Today should be the happiest day for me out of the year but I don't fell it. I use to feel it but not anymore. Not after my sunshine left. That day that will stay engraved in my memory and heart until I die.

 

(Flashback)

September 8 / 2011

 

"Oppa!" Beamed the voice of my Krystal, my sun shine voice in the car. I was smiling like a fool while driving and hear her beautiful voice. Today is my birthday and I was going to propose to her even though it's my birthday but it will be a extra special day if she says 'yes'. 

"Dae?" I asked eventhough I knew what she wanted it's what she always wants and that is to not wait. If there is one thing that my sunshine hates it waiting. 

"When are you coming?" She asked with he angelic voice. "I'm coming sweetheart I'm on my way and wait for me in front of the diner okay?" I told her. 

"Araso" she said and hung up. For people who don't know her they will think she is cold. Well that's what people called her in college. I still remember how cold she was to me and how much she hated me. While I love her from the first time I saw her defending a girl who was bullied by my friends who is now her bestfriend Sulli. 

I fell in love with her while Sulli fell in love with me. I did not know and tried so hard to become friends with them just so I can talk to Krystal. But she was always cold to me. I didn't know why but she did. Until the day I took her for a ride in my car and conferenced my feelings to her she told me that I can't love her. But I did. Little did I know that it was for Sulli who loved me while I loved her. She loved Sulli like her sister so she left us and went to America just for Sulli and I have a chance. But little did she know that she killed me when I found out she left me without saying goodbye. 

After three years of her being in America I still loved her. And she did not leave my mind a second. And for Sulli and I we became good friends. She still didn't know that I loved Krystal all this time just like how she did t know that I knew she loved me. 

In October 1 / 2010 she finally came back to Korea. And was in korea without telling me or contacting me. I found out from Sulli. I was the happiest when I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter