Don't Stop, Baby

Don't Stop, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Sehun

I'm in front of your door. Come out pls xx

 

"Urggghh..." Jongin groaned rising to his feet, reluctantly leaving his warm bed and blanket.

It's only eight in the morning but Sehun already texted him saying he's in front of his door, it's not that Jongin hated it. He just wanted to stay in his bed, it's a freaking Saturday morning after all. He still wanted to have some sleep after staying up all night watching Netflix.

Jongin got out of his room, walking in his short and an oversized Nike shirt, rubbing his face from sleepiness, and his hair is a mess. He walked to his front door sleepily, almost bumping onto the couch on his way. Finally cracking the door open slowly for his guest. He opened it with his right hand while the other rubbing his eyes. Slowly but surely ...

"Rise and shine Princess!" suddenly he faced a bouquet of white roses, he gasped a little widening his eyes.

"Wha-"

"Surprise! I was bored after walking Coco home from the park, I spotted a little girl selling flowers around, thought I'd help her by buying her flowers and you liked white roses don't you? Yeah, so here it is." Sehun said sheepishly, showing his toothy grin.

"Thanks...," Jongin seems to be still shocked from Sehun's surprise, but he cleared his throat. "but don't call me Princess." Jongin glared at Sehun leaving the door opened for him to walk in.

"Okay Nini." Sehun teased while closing the door behind him following Jongin to the living room.

"Don't. But why are you here so early? I'm trying to catch some sleep after watching Netflix all night." Jongin took a flower vase near the kitchen counter, filling it with water and putting the roses inside. Turning to face Sehun who's sitting on his couch with an annoyed face.

"Well, I miss you." Sehun got up from the couch and walking towards Jongin, resting his chin on his hand on top of the kitchen counter. Jongin blushed.

"Oh please." Jongin turned quickly facing the refrigerator rolling his eyes, but actually he's just hiding his red face.

"Well, it's the truth. And I'm hungry, can you make something Jongin?"

"You just want to have a free breakfast don't you ?"

"Half yes and half no. Come on, breakfast is important and I haven't had my breakfast, you should have help a human in need right ?" Sehun blinks his eyes cutely, trying his best to make Jongin make him a breakfast. Well, that works.

This only make Jongin blush more looking at Sehun's twinkling eyes, trying to hide it with a groan, not that Sehun didn't noticed it.

"Ugh, okay. Stop being so dramatic. I only have milk, bacons, and eggs. Don't ask for anything more."

"Alright Nini."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why ? It's cute, you didn't allow me to call you Princess, so at least I got to call you Nini, okay." Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

"But it sounds so damn cute coming out from you, stupid." Jongin wanted to say that but decided to just reply with whatever and started working to fried the eggs and bacon. Pouring the milk into the two glasses in the process, Sehun can only smile watching Jongin cook him a breakfast in sweatpants and oversized shirt completed with messy bed hair.

Sehun can't help but think the first time he met Jongin at Chanyeol's party a month ago.

Sehun was standing still near the pool, watching the people chitchatting or dancing with each other. His eyes wondering around, a cocktail in his right hand. He stopped at a certain black haired boy who's scrunching his nose at his surrounding, cute he thought. Must be not a party person he thought, but when the black haired boy sitting on the couch plugging his earphone in his ears and closing his eyes, Sehun raised an eyebrow. The boy looked so calm, leaning his back on the couch seemingly calmed by whatever song played on his earphone. His head is nodding a little and sometimes he smiles to himself, Sehyn wondered what is that boy listening to. But he snapped his focus when Chanyeol greeted him.

"Hey Yeol, who's that boy ?" he jerked his chin a little towards the black haired boy.

"Oh, that's Jongin my bestfriend, lemme introduce you to him!"

So Chanyeol dragged Sehun to the said boy, patting the boy's shoulder to make him aware of his presence.

"Oh, hey Yeol. Ssup ?" the boy turned and got up from the couch, pocketing his earphone.

"Been great. Anyway I want you to meet my bro from another space, Sehun."

"Hi, I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun."  Sehun reached a hand.

"I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin."

Time passes and Chanyeol already leave to greet other guests, Jongin and Sehun are currently talking on the couch, doing some small talking. Getting know to each other.

"What were you listening to?" Sehun asked.

"Huh? Oh, I don't listen to anything. I kinda imagining a song in my head."

"What kind of song ?"

"Disney ?" Jongin seems to uncertain with his answer, this got Sehun chuckling.

"Unique."

 

Starting from that night, they exchanged phone numbers, hanging out together with Chanyeol too, or sometimes without Chanyeol, walking out Coco which is Sehun's dog to the park, playing games and some other things friends usually do.

Sehun has learned that Jongin is not a person that easily open up to people, it takes one week to make him reveal a bit of his childish side. That includes whining, pouting, and sulking. It oftens make Sehun's breath hitched and his heart weak. He also learned that they have the same passion, dancing. Sometimes they would do some dance routine together or just simply watching dance videos on YouTube. It's their third weeks or so that Sehun wondered if he may have another feeling for Jongin because he seems to can't get Jongin out of his mind.

But when Sehun saw Jongin laughing heartily running around under the rain, closing his eyes, he was amazed by Jongin carefree face, he looks so beautiful. Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter