Best Boyfriend Ever

Our Memorable Kiss

GOT7 Dorm 

April:*snuggled into mark smiles*

Mark:*smiles arms around her waist holding her close kissing her temple*

April:Ohhh i love this scene it gets me everytime *wipes her tears away*

Mark:Baby...youve seen the proposal so many times and you always cry on this scene *chuckles*

April:Yea because its so romantic i mean he went after herrrr he confesed to her *smiles a tear rolls down her cheek*

Mark:As much as i love you baby i will never understand this *chuckles*

April:Ohhh dont act like you didnt do the same thing to be before...*pouts looks at him*

Mark:YAH that was one time when we took a break and you were leaving to go back to California and stay there to study 

April:Because i thought youve given up on us

Mark:Mee i did all i could to win you back i mean if chasing you through traffic to head to the airport i wouldve done it a long time ago *chuckles*

April:*slaps his chest pouts*

Mark:Im kidding but honestly that day i thought i was going to lose my heart 

April:Why...

Mark:Because you were leaving my heart is you *smiles looks in his eyes*

April:*smiles*And your my heart

Mark:*smiles they kiss passionately*

April:I love you so much

Mark:I love you two so much more *rest his forehead against hers looking in her eyes*

April:I love you three

Mark:I love you four

April:Well then i lo-

Mark:*kisses her sweetly*I love you forever and ever until the world ends until my heart stops beating i wont ever stop loving you because if theres an after life you are still going to be the one my heart beats for 

April:*smiles kisses him passionately straddles his lap*

Mark:*smirks deepens the kiss hand on her squeezes it*

April:*squeals giggles smiles deepens the kiss*

Mark:As much as i wanna make love to you i know your gonna kill me if your gonna miss the ending *cages her between his legs hugging her tightly*

April:*smiles looks out the window*Isnt it so beautiful when its raining

Mark:Amazing *smiles*

April:I love this kind of weather its cuddle weather its just perfect even more cuz i have you with me *giggles*

Mark:*smiles*I think i know a better way to make it even more better

April:Bw..bwo

Mark:*pauses the movie grabs her hand they walk out of the dorm*

April:Babe its raining outside...

Mark:So make the best out of it right *smirks lets go of her hand and runs around dances silly in the rain*

April:*giggles leans against the wall*Your crazy visual

Mark:Well i have my beautiful girlfriend to thank for that 

April:Yah wh-

Mark:For making me crazy head over heels in love with her and every day i just fall more and more in love with her my love for you will never stop growing *smiles big*

April:*smiles big heart beating fast mumbles*What did I do to have such an amazing boyfriend as you 

Mark:Come on join me baby *smiles hand out to her*

April:You know i dont dance what if i slip *looks at him*

Mark:Trust me ill catch you ill always catch you *smiles*

April:*smiles holds his hand*

Mark:*smiles kisses her hand walks into the rain*

April:Ahhh *giggles squeals opens her arms smiles big*

Mark:*smiles big hand on her hips looking at her*What did i do in my life to have such a beautiful girlfriend as you

April:This is amazing *giggles*

Mark:*wraps his arms around her waist spins her around*

April:*laughing*Marrkk ahaha

Mark:*smiles sets her down looks in her eyes*I love you so much

April:I love you so much more *smiles looks in his eyes*

Mark:*smiles pulls her close they kiss passionately*

BamBam:Woah guys isnt that hyung soo nim and marky hyung

Youngjae:They truly are a weird yet cute couple...

Yugyeom:I feel like we walked into a movie *chuckles*

Jackosn:How cheesey pfftt

JR:I find it romantic and if you had a bone like that in your body it would make sense mark hyung is such a romantic man *smiles big sighs happily*

Yugyeom:I dont know about you guys but the rain is inviting *puts his shopping bags down and runs towards them*

BamBam:WAIT FOR ME *jumps in the pubbles*

Youngjae:I jsut can hear the rain calling for me *screams runs in the rain and slips*

Jackson:I can do my body waves and not get laughed at yes *screams runs in the rain*

JB:*just looks at them*Am i the only one not wanting to get sick