Rainy Saturday (Jeti)

You and I

Tiffany pouted childishly as she sat on the couch,listening to the rain play its soft acoustic outside. The darkness shrouded the area following in with thunder and illuminating lighting,only fueling her bad mood.

 

"What's wrong Fany?" Jessica ask softly,joining her on the couch. Sooyeon handed the red head  the small glass of freshly made tea and watched attentively as she downs the contents,successful on not burning her pretty face.

 

"It's just...I wanted to go outside with you today and now we can't. Gosh I hate rain sometimes."

 

The blonde smiled a little at the woman's attitude and carelessly flung an arm around her neck, pulling the latter into her lap to affectionately the silken rosy strands below.

 

Tiffany seem to genuinely enjoy it,her happy moans making the oldest of the two beet red.

 

"Ah Fany don't pout please? I'm sure there is plenty of things we can do together."

 

"Like what?" The singer sat up,her big brown eyes staring back at the girl with immense curiosity.

 

"Like this.." Jessica trail off and leaned forward,capturing Tiffany's strawberry painted lips in a soft kiss.

 

The red head pulled away and chuckled before lightly pecking the oldest Jung's grin. 

 

"I definitively like the sound of that."

 

"Me too."

 

And with that, the red head locked their lips together again, getting lost in the comforting song of the wet world outside.

 

Maybe rainy days aren't so bad after all....