Step 1

How To Impress B.I

Step 1 - Make him aware of your presence:

 

"The female singers from YG will each collab with the 3 teams." 

Kim Hanbin really didn't want to do this. 

In fact, he found the whole survival-show in which him and his group were forced to participate in, completely dumb. The whole team has just gone through a ty show like this and now, they're being put through hell again.

It wasn't YG being his usual annoying self with random ideas that irritated him. It wasn't because a bunch of idiotic newbies were thrown in this mess either. It was the fact that tearing apart the relationships between the team members, and breaking the bonds that were formed through a series of hardships was all for the entertainment of the viewers.

Publicity. Attention. Money.

This is what they have to go through in order for their talents to be recognized. 

But what can he do about it? He has come this far and just as much as he dislikes the position that he's in right now, he knows he will be thankful when all the publicity received pays off in the team's album sales.

Is this what YG wanted everyone to think? That everything that's being conducted right now is "for their own good"?

He wanted to truly believe that, he really did.

Sighing to himself, he walked down the hallway, passing by the practice rooms that his group members were in and went to his practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The female singers from YG will each collab with the 3 teams." 

Lee Hayi liked this.

She really really liked this.

She never thought that she'd get such an opportunity in this way. She basically did nothing, and she get's to see him, watch him, talk to him, even breathe the same air as him.

Creepy? Yes.

But it's Kim Hanbin. The Kim Hanbin.

She is almost certain that he has no idea of her existence, because he doesn't seem to be interested in anything other than work.

But it's okay, she is going to make sure he is completely aware of her existence after this. She really admires him. To be very honest, she just wanted to see him up close, face-to-face. 

She happily skipped down the hall to a room where she'll be meeting with Hanna and Suhyun, the other 2 female singers.

~~~~~~~~~

Hayi couldn't be anymore happier. 

She had actually gotten the spot to collab with Hanbin's group. Not Jinhwan's, not Bobby's.

Now all she needs to do is meet with Hanbin and his group, and try to attract him.

It's hard, she has to not make a fool out of herself and not be extremely awkward.

She thought about all the ways to attract Hanbin and what appealed to him besides work,debuting, and the very obvious factor; music.

It was actually quite nerve-wracking. Here she is, going to meet her crush officially for the first time. 

She just hopes that she doesn't drool over his hottness the first 5 minutes she starts ogling at him.

 

 

"I wonder who it's gonna be." Hongseok said, feeling extremely excited.

"It doesn't matter. As long as they can do the job well and not be a hassle to deal with." Hanbin said, not taking his eyes off the paper that he was continously working on for the past half an hour.

"Are you not excited in the least bit?" Donghyuk spun around on one of the chairs and glanced at Hanbin.

Excited? Hanbin really wasn't in the least bit. He just wanted to get this over and done with. Like all the things he has previously been given to do, this was no different. Just a step to success. Though it felt more like a huge- blockage than just a mere step.

Donghyuk took his silence as an obvious "no". Not that he expected much anyways, it was Hanbin afterall.

Several knocks on the door was heard before Hongseok went to open it. The camera crew walked in while pushing the camera on a tri-pod.

Hanbin would have to act like he was enjoying this whole thing for a while. He mentally punched each and every one of the people holding the cameras. Them being there means "You better start watching how you act and what you say". In this case, it also would mean that this female singer that they were going to collab with was arriving soon.

Hayi was outside of Hanbin's practice room. She peeked through the clear glass door from the side and put a hand on her thumping heart. After several seconds of trying to calm down, she finally pushed open the door and skipped in.

She clapped and jumped and skipped.

Hanbin squinted to see who it was that came in from the door and stood up along with Hongseok and Donghyuk when he recognized her.

Lee Hayi.

Act excited. He reminded himself as he forced out a smile. He seriously was not in the mood.

She high-fived all three of them awkwardly even though she desperately tried to not be awkward. She also desperately tried to not grip those thick, structured biceps.

Oh my god I touched his hand.  

A chair was pulled to her side by Donghyuk for her to sit on.

"It's okay if I sit here?" Hayi asked rhetorically. Everyone all sat down and looked at each other awkwardly.

"You guys didn't seem too thrilled to see me though?" she teasingly questioned.

That's because I wasn't. Hanbin just hoped it wasn't too obvious, that'd be bad if people saw through it. Although it seemed as if she was just joking.

"No no, of course not," they denied, flustered.

This continued on for about 5 minutes before they started to talk about their collab. 

Hayi ogled all she can and just hoped that the camera wasn't always focused on her to catch her staring at Hanbin the whole time.

Gosh he's so attractive.

She really couldn't stop looking. She also prayed that she wasn't drooling.

Hanbin realized that she was staring quite a lot. Confused about her motives, he looked at her and found her looking away immediately.

Do you think he noticed?  Stop staring Lee Hayi!  She mentally scolded herself as she bit her lip.

Hanbin sighed. He wanted this to hurry up and end.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hayi felt like she accomplished nothing. She ruffled her hair in frustration and stroded down the hall. 

She was about to press the elevator button but something caught her eye.

The lights in the studio were on.

Who could be recording at 11PM?

She quietly stepped to the door and listened in.

Unlike the practice room doors, this one wasn't made of glass from top to bottom. This one had a small window that she had to tip-toe to try to see through. After endless tries, she started jumping to see. That was until she got enough glances to realize who the person sitting inside was.

At the last glance, her hip collided with the door knob and a sharp pain shot up her left side as she leaned onto the door from the blow by reflex.

BAM

It was at this moment, that the door flew open from her sudden lean and a garbage bin was knocked over.

She stumbled in while still clutching her hip bone, her jaw hung open from shock.

Hanbin stared at what was at the door.

There was the person he was temporarily collaborating with, looking like she had just witnessed a murder while holding her hip, and a knocked over trash bin on the ground next to her.

It was pretty hilarious to him to say the least. 

Oh she made him completely aware of her existence alright. In fact, at that moment her existence was almost impossible to ignore.

 


First chapter !!!! I had so much fun writing this LOLOL.

Poor Hayi~~

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! Thank you <3