Chapter 1

The Wedding Destroyer

"Really!? You did that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yah! What's the matter with that? I used a gun to stop the wedding. What's the big deal?" I asked boredly.

"If Master-Woo find out you did this you will be in a big trouble." Ugh! I can't listen anymore.

I stand up and went to the water despenser to fetch some water. I placed the cup below the blue button and pressed the button, water started to come out. I grabbed the cup and drank the water.

"Aria Tiu!" I choked.

*cough* *cough* "Yes Master-Woo?" My knees are shaking.

"Is this you!?" He showed me a picture. I grabbed the picture to see the details clearly. It was me wearing a black veil with a gun and a remote in my hand. I bit my lips.

I nod slowly. Oh no! He is becoming hulk. Run forest run! Uh- I mean run Aria run!

"Come to my office!" My arms dropped. He started walking and I started to follow him.

The moment we got in his office he sat down in his chair and I closed the door. He instructed me to sit infront of him.

"Aria, you already read the 'wedding crasher handbook' right?" I bit my lips and slowly nod.

"And why the hell did you did this?" He showed me the picture again.

I shrugged and stomp ny feet. "Because they were stuborn! I tried to talk to the bride, but she kept on ignoring me! So I had no choice but to use a gun." I said and rolled my eyes.

"What if the police will find out about this!? Read page 122 'No illegal weapon included' and you used a freakin gun. Great."

I stomped my feet again. "I swear! The veil helped me in my identity." I said and raised my hand.

"Be sure about that! Based on the rumors in internet it kinda help." My forehead crumpled.

"Rumors?" I grabbed his laptop and turn it towards me.

'Woman in black cut on cam' I rolled my eyes and he giggled a little bit.

I stomped my feet and went out the office.

I went back to my table and pull my hair from frustration. 

My laptop buzzed.

1 message

I grabbed the mouse and pressed the inbox icon.

' To : Miss Tiu

    I heard about the rumors, don't worry I won't tell the police about your company, I would like to propose something... I would like to destroy someon's wedding. 100,000 euros. Deal?
                     
                                    -anonymous-

My eyes widened when I read the word '100,000 euros' like wow. I immedietly went to the messaging icon and started typing.

To : Mr/Ms. Anonymous,

             I would be very happy to do that. But Ma'am/ Sir kindly fill up this. Because for us to be sure that you are serious with this.

Name :
Gender:
Location:
Reason why you want me to destroy their wedding:

                                 -Aria Tiu-

I pressed enter and a few minutes my desktop vibrates again.

To : Ms. Tiu

         Yes, I'm very serious with this

Name : I can't tell you 'yet'
Gender: Male
Location: Seoul, Korea
Reason: Isn't the money big enough to prove you that I'm that serious?

                                  -anonymous-

I replied immidietly.

'To : Mr. Anonymous

           Okay, since that's really a big money I will take it. And will you also be the one providing the ticket?

                                      -Aria Tiu- '

He replied quickly.

'To Aria :

           Of course. I would send you the ticket and some money tomorrow send me your address. You should be here in Korea nextweek for you to meet up with my asistant. The wedding is on September so you still have three months to prepare
   
                                -anonymous-

'To : Mr. Anonymous

             Okay sure. I would be happy to work with you.

                                -Aria Tiu-'

I lean to my chair and exhaled. Imagine, 100,000 euros.

And in Korea? It's been a long time since I got there. I was like eighteen the last time I visited there. I am full Korean we just moved here in Florida for me to find a job because we suffered from bankcruptcy it was one of my worst year in my whole life.

I stand up and walk toward Master-Woo's office.

I knocked and come in. "Master! Guess what." I said and giggled.

He is still not looking at me, he's eyes is focused on his laptop.

"You ivolved from 'Woman im black' to 'The bride in black' ?" He said. I rolled my eyes and hit him in the arm playfully.

"Okay what?" Now he turned his attention to me.

"I gonna be rich!" I said and jumped for joy

"Really? " He asked fixing his glasses. Ugh! Master is really handsome with or without glasses. Glasses made him look cool and mature but you don't know how many times he got poured with a water by the girls he dated. He's quite an asswhole he kinda deserve it

"Uh-huh." I said. The smile is still plastered across my face

"Where? When?" He asked.

"In Korea, I need to be there by next week" I grinned.

"Good! I'm also going there." I squinted my eyes.

"Are you stalking me? " I asked mockingly and wiggled my brows.

"What are you talking about? I have ah... Ah.. Meeting to attend." He said.

"Aish! Don't be shy I know you like me." His eyes wandered down. Hahahahaha I love messing up with him.

I pinched his cheeks. But he spat it away. "You wish." He said.

"Aish! Don't take it seriously I was just joking. Let's go there together." I said.

"Tch."  He turned his attention back to his laptop.

I went out of his office with a huge smile plastered on my face. Me grabbing that huge amount of money ahhhhh~ I'll be the happiest person alive.

Oh! I need to leave extra early today, I still need to pack my things.

I approached my desk to get my hand bag and turned the computer off. 

"Bye guys!" I told my workmates, others gave me a nod and others wave.

I opened the door and made my way out. 

I felt my hungry stomach. OHHHH! I stop by a coffee house. The moment I entered the shop all I can see are people holding newspapers.

"Hahahahaha thank God! Someone stopped the wedding the guy is too hot for the girl" A girl with long curly hair said.

Uh, not again. Is this gonna be a big deal? Why? Let me ask.

"Uhm, miss." I tapped the shoulder of the girl that just squeled awhile ago.

"Yes?" She asked

"Why is that article went viral? Like it's normal to stop a wedding that happened like already thousand times." I said.

"Like Duh! That girl just stopped the wedding of Lee Jomyeon. Again! L-E-E Jomyeon the one and only Lee Jomyeon." She said with a digust expression like she's accusing me that I don't frickin know who the hell that 'lee jomyeon' is. Like wtf is he?

The girl looks so pretty but I don't like the way she acts. I want to ask her who the hell is Lee Jomyeon but nevermind.

I went near the counter. "Good afternoon miss." Said a fat lady with a hairnet.

I just smiled at her and look above the menu. "I would like uh~ one slice of chocolate cake. And a frappe, tha-"

"OMG Lee Jomyeooon!~" 

I turn around and saw a guy wearing a black coat. 

He look over me and gave me a dirty look. I'm a little bit concious right now.

He went near me. I noticed other people stop doing what they're doing.

He grab my wrist, and pull me close to him.

"You look familliar" He whispered.

OMG! he also does look familliar.

Please no!! don't tell me you are Lee Jomyeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's note)

Hello! thank you fo reading this :)) guess what! I already have 2 subscribers yipppie!!!~ thank you.