Chapter 1

I like him

Donghae met Hyukjae.All da  they had fun.

Do you want to go to the restaurant? -Hyukjae ask Donghae.Donghae said yes.

When they went to the restaurant Hyukjae order ramen for Donghae because he know that Donghae love ramen.When they eaten they start talk about things.

I love you Donghae.I want to be with you till the end of my life.-Hyukjae said. 

I love you too Dear.I also want to be with you till the end of my life but my wife she still don't know about us.

Yeah I know.Let's don't talk about bad things.Let's talk only for you & me.-HHyukjaesaid

Fine...Then I want to kiss you Hyuk.

W-wait...W-what?! We are in public place.You can't. -Hyukjae said.

Oh stop.Look.Here there is nobody.Please just for one kiss.

Oh fine only one kiss.-Hyukjae said

Donghae kiss Hyukjae but at this moment Donghae's wife come at the restaurant.She saw them when they are kissing. She was very angry and call to Donghae.Donghae pick up the phone.

Say dear.

Where are you now Donghae oppa?-Donghae's wife ask

I'm at my office and work.

Where is you friend Donghae oppa?

He is here I work with him.-Donghae answered. 

Okay.-Donghae's wife said.

She was very angry and when she come back at their home she start to cry and take her clothes and put them in her suitcase. She want to get out of this house and come back to her parents.At this moment Donghae come in in their house.