• Training? •

Hybrid Slave

tumblr_nfxz423A2T1tkkdvko1_500.gif

Darkness. Silence. Groaning as he tried to open his eyes, Youngjae realized he still couldn't see anything. A blindfold? Youngjae cautiously sniffed the air. A unique scent of sweat, blood, and ... lust? His blood ran cold, his black ears twitched nervously. Youngjae stiffened. He was in the auction house, the place all hybrids detested. 

 
Trying his luck, Youngjae tried to stand up, realizing that he was also bound by his ankles and hands. Crap. Can't this day get any worse? Stubbornly, Youngjae tried to wiggle his hands out, but to no avail. He cursed again, and leaned back trying to find a wall, his back making contact with the cold metal wall as he crossed his legs diligently. What? Was this a ing cage? Youngjae gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. These people working at the auction house were even capable of treating them like animals, when they weren't. Youngjae snorted, and let out a terrified yelp when the cage was tilted. "So you are awake. " Someone was talking to him from outside the cage. Youngjae hissed in response, and curled his tail around his torso, relieving the comfort, and not wanting to let the person have their way with him. There was a silence. Youngjae's ears perked up. Was the person still there?  Then, there was the sound of keys and locks, before the rusty sound of a door opening. Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows. What was the man going to do- Before he had a change to finish his sentence, Youngjae felt himself being pulled out of the cage forcefully by a rope on his hands , hard and swift. Landing on the floor awkwardly, Youngjae moaned. With his hands bound, he was unable to prevent himself from falling and fell on the rough concrete floor instead, possibly scraping his knees in the process. "Get up. Now ! " The voice sounded again, now with more power and authority. Youngjae frowned and shakily stood up, his knees buckling, not wanting to get on the man's bad side. If he was only annoyed, imagine what he could do if Youngjae made him beyond pissed. 
 
The man made Youngjae follow him, without any clue on what Youngjae was supposed to do. With the blindfold cutting off his vision, he couldn't help but trip whenever he was yanked up the stairs or across a step. Youngjae was frustrated. " Hey, um, could you at least take off the blindfold? Cause I can't see well and I really don't - "He opened his mouth to ask the man, only to be cut off once again by the blindfold being ripped out. Couldn't he wait til I was finished? 
 
Bright lights entered his vision and black spots swirled around his line of sight. Groaning, he tried to shield his face from the sudden light source. "Here we are." The man gruffly said. Curious, Youngjae looked up to the man and gulped. He certainly looked like trouble. Youngjae reminded himself not to cross the line with him. They were in another room now, although the room was totally empty, there was something else moving at the corner of the room. Youngjae tilted his head, trying to sneak a peek at the unknown object. "Yah. Come out now. We've got stuff to do." The man yanked on Youngjae's rope, earning a yelp from the younger. "There's even someone waiting." 
 
Slowly, another person appeared in view. Oh! It was another hybrid ! Youngjae's face lit up as he espied the other hybrid making its way to them. At least he had someone of his kind with him here. The hybrid had golden ears perched on top of his reddish-brown hair, with a long tail behind his back, a mixture of gold and black. "Mark. Come on. We need to start training. " So that hybrid's name was Mark . But then it hit him. Training? Why do we need to go through training and.. Youngjae glanced at the man, who was now holding onto Mark's tail and pulling Mark towards Youngjae, who stepped back. Pulling on a hybrid's tail was really painful and stepping into uncharted territory since most hybrids were especially protective of their tails. However, Mark made no sound, looking as if he was used to it already. Just how long has he been here such that he appears to be used to their handling? Youngjae didn't dare to think. 
 
"Wait here. I'll be coming back in 10. Don't you dare to move or escape. You won't want to suffer the consequences." The man growled at Youngjae, whose eyes widened in fright, his tail curling up. Nodding timidly, Youngjae looked down and eyed the rope around his wrists instead. The door to the room was forcefully slammed shut as the sound of a lock was heard. Youngjae heaved a weary sigh. "Hey. " A low voice sounded near him. Youngjae bit his lip. He was really bad at talking. "H..hi ." Youngjae stuttered, showing Mark a smile to cover up his nervousness. "Youngjae right? I've heard about you. "
 
"You do? How'd you know? I -"
 
"Words spread fast here. Apparently you've been unconscious for 3 days straight because they had put you under too much chloroform. "
 
"What? What day is it today? "
 
"Saturday. " 
 
Youngjae did a mental count and groaned. Poor Mrs Choi. She was probably panicking over his absence and had to manage the store by herself. 
 
"Why? "
 
"Nothing." 
 
An awkward silence followed, both not knowing how to continue their conversation. 
 
"How old are you? "
 
"18. " Youngjae replied. "What about it?"
 
"Oh. You're quite young to be auctioned off. Usually those auctioned off here are aged 20 and above. But I see that you have quite a beautiful face and... That would earn them a lot of money. Usually those who are unable to be auctioned off are sold to brothels, so I pray for us to be sold this year. " Mark finished, raising an eyebrow at Youngjae.
 
Youngjae's face paled. What? The brothel? Both options were equally bad. 
 
~
 
Before long, Youngjae learnt a lot more about Mark. He had just been sold here about a month or so ago, and had not received the "training either". The man had been gone for more than an hour, allowing the two to engage in their own conversation. Smiling at Mark, Youngjae looked at him shyly. "I'm sure we'll end up somewhere where we'll both be happy." 
 
Mark smiled back. " I hope so."
 
~
 
"Wake up! We start training now! " Youngjae woke up hissing in pain. Someone was pulling on his ear. "I'm up! I'm up! Please stop! I -" Youngjae let put a cry. 
 
"Hurry the up! " And with that, Youngjae felt something hit his back and jolted up. Gritting his teeth, he felt his back sting with pain from the lash, now red and sore. He was woken up in the wee hours of Sunday morning after his "training" with Mark, which involved basic information about how to behave infront of their owners and such. Oh how Youngjae detested it. Mark had reassured him again and again, that he was doing well. The man had came back that day with a belt in hand, his eyes glinting dangerously. Youngjae was brought back to the cage later that day with belt markings all over body, hissing whenever his back came into contact with the wall of the cage. He had cried himself to sleep that night. 
 
"Get up! We need to get you ready for the auction. " The man yanked on his rope and pursed his lips in frustration.  "Is Mark there al- " Youngjae whispered , in fear of getting hit once again. "Yes, yes. That ing friend of yours is there already. Now come! " The man rolled his eyes.  Without complaint, Youngjae obliged. His tail between his legs, he followed the man to wherever he was supposed to go, to get ready for the auction. 
 
~
Author's note:
Thanks for all the support guys  :) it really made my day when I read the comments. I'll try to update as fast as possible :( And I brought Mark in as a hybrid as well ^^