|| Chapter 1 ||

I like your face.

"NOOO WE'RE GOING TO BE LAAATE." Sungyeol jumped, fell, jumped again, and gave himself a bloody nose.

"It's summer...." Dongwoo covered his head with a pillow.

"Get out or I'll fart on your face and throw darts at your Myungsoo poster."

"NO NOT MY BABYTHATILLNEVERACTUALLYMARRYBUTSTILLMYHUSBAND." Sungyeol hugged the poster. Actually, he was hugging the wall, which had the Myungsoo poster on it.

"thn gsyet oft ansd badc tuh sleeeododooekckdkp." Dongwoo said, with his face snuggling the pillow.

Sungyeol just stomped out with a pout on his face. He took out a cup and made his coffee. "ISNT MYUNGSOO ON T.V.?"

He quickly fell onto the ground, getting the remote.

"—nner is... INFNITE & BEYOND!"

He jumped all around, forgetting about his coffee.

"THEY DID IT WOOOHOOO, GOTTA CALL WOOHYUN HYUNG."

Sungyeol again, fell and facepalmed himself on the floor.

"IN.NEED.OF.PHONE.TELL.WOOHYUN.HYUNNGGGG."

"The coffee isn't going to pour out by it's self you know?"

Woohyun was at the door, taking his shoes off.

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG H—"

"SHUT UP SUNGYEOL, OR ILL BURN ALL YOUR MYUNGSOO MERCHANDISE." Dongwoo stormed downstairs hitting Sungyeol

"Hyung, what did I ever do to you?" Woohyun patted his head so he could just quiet down.

"So- Want to get coffee?" Woohyun picked up his keys, [Totally didn't not have a little hamster & a star.......]and the T.V.

"Thought we were gonna get some coff- OH I JUST REMEMBERED THEY WON ISNT THAT SO GREAT?!!" He jumped around, fell, farted, and then fell again.

Dongwoo just stared at them, annoyed. "That retarded choding and greasy tree..." He rolled his eyes at him, hoping he could go back to his bed.

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG~ Want to come to the Cafe?" The younger male tugged on the eldest, begging him to come. The elder just shot glares at him.

"Hurry, I don't like waiting.... Besides, Dongwoo hyung doesn't even like coffee, so he really doesn't need to go." The greasy tree stated.

"SCREW DIS CRAEP IMA LEAF YALL HUR AND PRETeND YA DIED BC I WANT SOME COFFEE." Then that's when the choding has been released to get coffee, a loose choding means a stupid choding.

 

[ @ le cafe w/ retarded sungyeol.]

Sungyeol ran to the coffee shop, accidentally tripping onto someone.

"OH GOSH IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I WAS JUST WATCHING T.V AND THEN SCREAMED WHEN IFINITE & BEYOND WON BUT THEN I FELL AND MADE A NOSE BLEED *breathes* HERES SOME PROOF ITS ON MY NOSE OH AND THEn MY COFFEE GOT BURNT AND THENI WAS FLIPPING AROUND LIKE YO-"

The stranger looked up at Sungyeol, quietly giggling, he was wearing red and black plaid shirt, black sweat pants, a black hat and a sweater tied around his waist.

"Oh my god, I forgot, did I hurt you? Like does your hurt? Sorry, weird question." He mentally facepaled himself.

He tried getting a look at the strangers face. "Looks like Myungsoo, kyaaa~"

The stranger opened his mouth, but closed it, nodding "No," at the tall man. The stranger took his hat off and looked up at the tall man.

Sungyeol's face froze, red crept up his face.

"I didn't know my bias was this hot...."

Myungsoo laughed out loud, attracting people.

"Did I say that outloud? Oh ."

"KYAHHH ITS MYUNGSOO OPPPPAAAA"

"OPPA IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

"OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH~ MARRY MEEEE!"

The fangirls were coming, Sungyeol then said sorry to Myungsoo, ordered his coffee, and hid in the bathroom.

"I'M GOING TO HIS NEXT CONCERT!" He accidentally shouted then fell, again...

Two little children looked at the sudden noise. "That ahjussi is weird." The tall child nodded, and left Sungyeol there.

He stayed in the bathroom until Myungsoo was gone //or so did he thought *wriggles eyebrows*. He stood up rushing to get his not-so-forgotten coffee. "My child has been saved- I'll treat like Myungsoo." He then gulped down the coffee, falling on some chairs.

"Was that a nice trip?"

Sungyeol just stood there and pretended to be a statue. Staring at the owner of the voice.

"Am I that hot?" Myungsoo teased a little.

"Yes- I mean, No. NO YOURE HOT BUT LIKE SUN HOT- LIKE HOT IS BERY HOT YAKNOW LIKE YOUR VERY HOT I MEAN NO YOURE NOT YOURE ING HOT IM A GENIUS NO JK YOURE UGLY. But yeah, you're like the hottest person I've seen- Oh crap, spoke too much." He panicked, sitting on the floor.

"You're so cute, I want to put sprinkles on your head." Myungsoo mumbled. He took his hand out to let Sungyeol get up, but the male rejected it.

"Don't you want to hold- I mean, why are you still sitting on the floor?" He mentally slapped his face, wondering what he was saying.

"Oh, but would you want me to jump around, and then faint? Or would you want me to be calm? Like, I'll spazz out because youre hot. As in-.... I need the AC now.." He blushed at himself because he didnt know what words were coming from his mouth.

"It's night time, shouldn't you be at home?" He stared deeply at the choding's eyes.

"Shouldnt you stop being hot?

WAIT I MEAN STOP MAKING ME WANNA GET Ed bY YoU- STOP YOURE RUINING MY THOUGHTS NO GOD DAMN IT WJFJEJFJWKKFKE."

They both became quiet for a while, looking at each others eyes for a while.

"C-Can I see your phone for a second?" The singer quietly asked, looking away.

"YES OF COUR- I mean, *clears throat* Sure."

Sungyeol unlocked the passcode on his phone, not letting him see his lock screen, then gives the singer his phone.

Myungsoo turned away, standing in front of the wall with his back faced to Sungyeol. After finishing, he gave him his phone back and winked at him, making the taller blush.

"Well, guess I'll see you sometime, but bye." Myungsoo rushed out of the Cafe, looking at his phone.

"What did he do to m- oH mY gAwD."

 

"Myung Myung (^O^☆♪"

He quickly left, running and screaming.

"I LOVE YOU MYUNGSOO!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SUNGYEOL,  DONGWOO HYUNG WONT STOP FARTING." 

 


 

 

 

 

 Sorry for the ugly, boring, short and stupid chapter -,- I swear to god I at this, but heh... Also, ily guys <3

P.S ITS NORMAL TO FART