Chapter 1

It was never mine to keep

 

Chapter 1 :

 

Your Pov:

I sat there pulling my knees to my chest. Tears flowing down like little droplets having a race down my face. With earphones plugged into my ears. I sat frozen with no other form of comfort. I am alone. Have always been and forever will be.

 

___The end of Night 1____

 

In school …

 

“Oops sorry, hmm whatever your name is” You grunted.

 

You glanced up only to see three sweet little dolls hovering over you. Your eyes rolled. You brushed your knees before gathering your books that was scattered on the floor.

 

“You know Tiffany, you are so pretty yet so blind.” I voiced out as I force myself to stand up from my previous position.

 

My shoulder was pushed back against the walls of the school. I smirk.

 

“For someone who is so small and ugly you have such a big mouth” You looked up smirking again before pushing away those filthy hands off your shoulders.

 

“I can’t say the same for you. Pretty betrayers. Fake! “ Her eyes Widened.

You got ready for a painful red mark on your face. Seconds has passed. Your eyes were still closed.

 

“ Why don’t you and our friends run for it while I’m still calm. Hmm? “ You open your eyes.

 

*Insert bias’s name*

 

The girls when running away. You turn your attention to the fine looking man in front of you. You waited. So did he. Blinked your eyes, took your stuff and pushed him slightly out of your way.

 

You took 3 steps forward, and turn back.

 

“ Hey, Thanks come look for me next time I will give you a treat. For your help.” Rolling your eyes as you turned.

 

That is just what you do. You had enough of people and their stupid attitudes. OF course you’re nice but only to the right people. Not to mention that people hate you for being so different.

 

A normal girl with normal dream to be part of the crowd. Soon realised being part of the crowd is ty if it means talking about other behind them. In simple words you were more like a man.  Personality wise.

 

____ The End of school____
 

You packed everything in. Plugged in your earphones and out the door you go. You were so close to the gates when someone pulled you back. You rolled your eyes to the sight of  *Insert bias’s name* in front of you. He tapped your shoulders. Took out the left side and raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Hey you still owe me. Can I get it now?” He ask with that cool tone. For some reason you were intrigued.

 

Taking a deep breath, you nod your head. He smiled. Pulling you closer to him with an arm around your shoulder. You were dragged away.



 

____At the shop____

 

You scanned the entire shop left to right, up and down.

 

“Hey fierce sit here” He called. You glared at him.

 

Out of all places. A ddeokbokki shop is he serious. You looked around as he place his orders.  

 

“ So what do I call you?” He ask getting your attention.

 

You gave him your poker face still not answering his question. You blinked your eyes once, twice.

“What do you want” You ask him in a rather unfriendly manner.

 

“To be a friend”

 

“I don’t need one”

 

“You sure?”  

 

you squinted your eyes and rolled them afterwards.

 

“Omo, *Your name*? How have you been? When was the last time you came?” you turned to the middle aged looking woman and smiled.

 

“Uhmm Annyeonghaseyo, Minji’s mum right? Sorry ahjummeoni, have been busy with school lately. “ You smile. She smiled and nod. She went back and came back out with another plate of tteokbokki. You look at her confused.

 

“ Eat up, I have been worrying about you.” She said. You simply smile at her remark.

 

You forgot the pair of eyes watching you from just now. You grabbed your chopsticks and stuffed the rice cake in your mouth. No wanting to remember your past. You looked up.

 

With your mouth full. You raised an eyebrow. Swallowing your food as you hit the table a little harder.

“What are you looking at? Eat!” You said.

 

“Didn’t know you can smile. You should do it often.” He said before grabbing his chopstick to start eating.