final

Girl in between

She's not that smart

She's not that popular

and not someone who can make your heartbeat fast

or can make your knees turn jelly.

she is just KIM SERI just a normal girl, you can't say she is a wallflower type cause she's everybody's friend.

The one they can talk to their problems in life or in love. Seri would listen to them and wont judge them.

In terms of physical appearance Seri is just average there is nothing special in her. she is short well thats a fact.

Loves to listen to music and loves to eat and sleep....

She is just a typical 18 years old but as they say on those age love blooms.

She watches her friends being courted by the popular guys in school yet here she is smiling and teling her friend how happy she is for them and at last they met the

man of their dreams. but what about her?

she is just there waiting

that maybe his man is the shy type that cant make a move or confess to her

but nope its just her brain making conclusions to assure herself that he is coming

but time went by fast still no one came for her she is now 18 years old the prime age of any girl for their love life to bloom

sometimes she wonder... Is she really that ugly????

That guys wont gave her a second glance.

On some days she sulks in the corner of her room asking herself why???

And what if's?

those question keeps running in her head....

she spends time daydreaming about her guy,

her non existent boyfriend or what other names you guys call that now a days.

Sometimes she dreams at night about her first date or someone holding her hand while walking on a park

or in somedays would hug her. but when morning comes she would wake up and reality stabs her in her chest .

That pain continued for years now she is 23 after 5 years of deperately waiting for someone who didnt come.

She finally realized that love wont come to her like in dramas or the books she have been reading until now.

her hope has been crush to pieces like a glass that have been broken to pieces..

she no longer waits she is numb and she no longer believes in love.....

Now she is a pastry chef , she had this cute cafe where everything is pink.

On a rainy day a guy with an Angelic face ask her assistant if he could see her. ofcourse

Who is she to say no to a customer.

When she made her way to him he looks up from his cup of coffee and sent her a small smile

well in short he is handsome she woudnt deny it but she quickly composed herself and sent him also a gentle smile so she wouldnt look rude.

She ask him what he wants and he told her if she could bake a cake for his mom well he assured her he pays well.

She agreed and thought "i would take my time and make it beautiful..."

When the time the cake would be pick up the same guy paid it.

Little did she know the guy has his eyes on her... that is not last time the guy have come .

Sometimes he would come on afternoons where there are less customers he spends his time just looking ahead must be thinking bout something.

Seri have grown aware of his presence everytime he would enter the shop.

they would share glances and small smiles, ofcourse she thought he was just a customer an ORDINARY customer.

there came a time the guy had a chance to talk to her he discovered she is a modest girl and also witty.

many month's have pass they became aquintances you cant label them friends right???

Her assistant ask her if that guy had been courting her, cause he gave frequent visits to their shop.

she said NOPE he is just a customer and she knew deep inside her heart that it wont happen.

When the guy cant take it anymore he decided that he should make a move if he truly likes her.

he should be a man and confess his feeling to her.

Right? One afternoon she is again left alone in the cafe.

she was wiping tables when she came to a table with a blue envelope it was adressed to her.

What is this??? she thought... its just a simple blue envelope nothing fancy.. she quickly open it well obviously its a letter..

it says....

 

Dear Seri,

Annyeong!!!

well I have been keeping an eye on you for the last 8 months.

Sounds creepy right???

I know Im a coward for not saying this right in front of you.

well Im afraid I would be toungetied so I wrote you a letter.

I like you there I said it I love your cakes and your smile.

You dont know how many times I find myself thinking of you at night,

at first I thought Im just attracted to you because youre beautiful...

. yes you are really really beautiful and i found you also kinda interesing.

when we shared our first conversation

that scene had been playing nonstop in my brain for almost a week.

when I close my eyes at night I can see your face smiling beautifully.

I hope we can get to know each other more.

And I hope Im not being too fast..

                  love mr.creepy <3

When she finished reading the letter she quickly search for anyone who could be Mr. creepy

. outside the cafe stood a man with an angelic face and a hansome smile and wave at her.

She took small uncertain steps and when she arrive infront of him,

he cleared his throat and raise his hand for a handshake

she shook it but she is nervous and she dont know how should she respond...

he took initiative..

Again he cleared his throat because of the big lump that formed because of his nervousness.

"hi I"m Kim Minseok" he said and scratched the back of his neck .

"Kim Seri you are a beautiful girl and im asking you, will you Kim Seri allow me to court you?

i will wait and I dont care How Long would it take. But I promise I would wait for you. "

after his small speech he flash her a smile that calmed her abnormal heart.

and without hesitation she nodded her head .

its a first and she knew many things would happen but the most important thing right now is

atlast her prayers have been answered. and she is happy.

Now she no longer waits his prince came maybe a little late than she expected.

But he came.

And he is her angel

her prince the knight in shining in armor

that she waited for the long time

the late prince charming

Kim Minseok....

 

You make my heartbeat fast I purposely order coffee in your cafe so that I can see you. I dont think Im being to fast in the span of 8 months ive come to realize that you are not an ordinary girl

. -minseok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a ty piece but I cant stop typing this words :D

so yeah this had been born

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is purely my imagination any similar things to other story is purely coincidence. i tell you..

well the girl in the story is partly me kekekeke 

so yeah i hope you guys enjoyed it...

sorry for the gramatical errors english is not my first language,..

yerreobun SARANGHAE....

i would love to read any coments.... 

subscribe and upvotes are welcome :D