Color me

Color me

Tae opens the door to his and Jungkook's apartment at 22.41, leaving a green stain on the door handle. Which blends right in with the already many colors decorating it.

He had stayed at school trying to finish one of his exam projects with no luck, everything he painted ended up looking plain or just less than anything of artistic value.

After 7 failed attempts to make anything close to exciting he just wanted to go home. Knowing far too well that the solution to this art block and frustration would be waiting for him, in a warm embrace.

'I'm home!' Tae says as he walks out of his shoes. He doesn't get a responds which meant one of two things. 1 his boyfriend had fallen asleep ( usually this never meant their actual bed) or 2 he was playing his video games. And as Tae sharpened his ears peeking into the not lighted living room he saw that it was the latter.

In the couch his eyes focused on the TV smashing buttons sat Jungkook.

'Going for a new record or something ?' Tae says as he drops his art equipment off at his desk.

'I'm so close to getting the secret level, ahh, come on' Jungkook replies, squinting his eyes and biting his lip as that would make him focus better.

It being almost 11 and no lights lit the room was dark, only the dull blue light of the TV revealing the contours of furniture around the room. Tae looks at how the light dances over the younger's face, how every change of light would uncover new tiny secrets on his skin. Tae could probably look at him like this for forever, seeing how the light gently contoured Jungkook's beautiful features, how the contrasts just added to his already stunning looks.

But right now was not one of those times, he wanted more than just to stare at the handsome guy. He leaves a blue stain on the edge of his desk chair before he leaves making his way over to the couch.

In one smooth move he has grabbed the controller out of Jungkook's hands, paused the game and are now sitting with his legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist. Tae lets his arms just hang as he nuzzles his head at the crook of the younger's neck. He breathes in the familiar and calming smell, Tae could never really describe what the other smelled like. He had tried many times, only ending up with lots of non sense coming out his mouth. But he guessed the best word to describe it was that he smelled like summer. It was a mix between a hint of salt, a little sweet like flowers or ice cream, and the smell of the heating sun on skin.

Jungkook sneaks his arms underneath the others arms, and trails them up his back to rest his hands on Tae's shoulders, pushing them slightly closer. As Tae turns his head to rest on his shoulder, he feels as a paint brush brushes along his jaw line leaving a sticky line of red paint. He was always just as amazed at how the older always managed to get paint everywhere, and tonight that includes his hair.

'How did your exam work go?' Jungkook asks as he rubs his thumbs in circles at Tae's shoulder blades.

Tae makes some low huff noises into Jungkook's t-shirt as he shakes his head. Tae sits up so he can look at the others face, Jungkook's arms slide down to rest around his waist.

'Today was just not a good day for art, nothing was good enough, there was something missing you know' Tae says with a sigh.

'Can't I just hand you in as my art piece huh?' Tae says teasingly as he brushes his fingers over the wet paint on Jungkook's jaw.

'That was cheesy even for you hyung, and you're just being a bit too hard on yourself. I've seen what you can do with some colors and a blank piece of paper, it will come to you' Jungkook answers as Tae dots the red paint around the younger's face, one dot on his forehead, one dot on each cheekbone, one dot on the tip of his nose and one on his chin.

Tae leans back a little to look over the masterpiece he just created and gives Jungkook one of his big box smiles as he slightly chuckles.

'You kind of look like a clown now'

'All the things I let you do to me, seriously' Jungkook says as he puts his hands on both sides of Tae's face. He looks straight into Tae's deep dark brown eyes as he leans forward, Tae closes his eyes. But open them again quickly as he feels Jungkook rubbing their noses together, smudging paint onto his own nose. They both laugh as Jungkook smears the paint on his face all over Tae's face as well.

'Beautiful' Tae laughs lovingly as he quickly presses a soft kiss onto Jungkook's lips.

Tae feels so much better now, Jungkook always had that effect on him. And he sits up again and looks at the younger with a smirk this time.

'I Kim Taehyung challange you to a battle' He lifts his arms and points his finger, almost touching the other's nose. 'Jeon Jungkook'

Jungkook totally on the same page as the older throws Tae off his lap in one less gracious move and stands up. He turns and looks at Tae with a devilish smirk.

'Who ever looses must make food and do laundry' he says raising one eyebrow.

'Oh you're being to brave today kid? Well bring it on'

And so an intense series of gaming starts, this time four eyes focused on the TV, as both stain their controller with red paint.