Just Another Fangirl

Life of a Fangirl

SangJun P.O.V

There he is, standing on stage, singing to his team's lead song for this albumI Need You Girl~ Wae... You need me...? You probably won't even notice me... It hurts to see him as my whole world but to be repaid by him seeing me as another typical fangirl. I've been to all their concerts and fansigns in Korea, but I guess he won't even remember me. My first love, who taught me what love was, was Park Jimin. A member of the group BTS. I can't believe my first crush was an idol. *sighs* I have never loved anyone before... My parents passed away when I was 4 and my twin brother Park HyungJun was my only source of love left. Although, the feeling for him and for Jimin is different. 

HyungJun does listen to KPOP music too, but not as much as I do. So, whenever I fangirl or speak about Jimin, he wouldn't understand me. You'd understand me... right...? *sighs* When I first knew Jimin, he was my inspiration, my source of happiness, my solution to any problem I face and a reason for me to stay happy when life punch me right in the face. I sighed and continued to watch their concert. My brother bought VVIP tickets since it was my birthday and I could see them up front live. The concert was hyped up and Jimin was being himself as usual. My eyes were all only on Jimin and drops of tears flew from my eyes. If only he noticed me. Soon, the concert was coming to an end and the boys had to say goodbye to everyone. 

NamJoon: Deul Seat! BANGTAN!! GAMSAHABNIDA~ Thank you Armies for coming to our concert and we're happy to be here with you guys ^^

HoSeok: Army Chuigo! (the best)

Jin: As the eldest, we hope you guys had a great time because we sure had a great time with you Armys *smiles*

Jimin: Don't forget to support us all the way *eye smiles* We'll miss you guys~ SARANGHAEYO!~

JungKook: *plugs our ear plug* And before the concert comes to a complete end~ Here's the song Born Singer

The song came on and fans were screaming and the one beside me were crying. I cried along when Jimin hit that high note and my tears wouldn't stop flowing down. I'm a Born Singer~... Some of the members cried as well singing to Born Singer and I cried when Jimin had tears coming out from his eyes. The concert ended and my brother and I walked out from the venue and went back home to sleep. 

I couldn't stop thinking of what Jimin said. Don't forget to support us all the way *eye smiles* We'll miss you guys~ SARANGHAEYO!~... I sighed and continued walking home with HyungJun. We reached home and went straight to bed. I my usual music and went to sleep with the music on.

-

-

-

-

-

Weeks after the concert, my brother and I were walking to our work. We both worked part time in a cafe and today we had loads of customers as usual.I was as a waiter while my brother was at the cashier. I served the orders for the people and suddenly 2 guys came in with a mask and cap on. They were laughing and playing with each other. 1 of them was talking and that voice was the voice I could recognize even in my sleep. I turned to the 2 and they pulled their masks down. 

The moment when their faces were revealed, my eyes widen in fear. No way... It was Kim TaeHyung and Park Jimin... I froze on the spot and they called for me. I gulped and walked over to them and took their orders.

TaeHyung: I'll have Americano with less sugar please~ *smiles widely*

Me: Neh... And you sir...? *gulps*

Jimin: I'll have some fruit mix *chuckles*

Me: Ok... Your order will be here soon... 

I walked away and gave the order to HyungJun. He passed it to the chef and I just stood their figidting with my apron. HyungJun suddenly grab onto my shoulders and I flinched. I pointed at the 2 ourside and he just shook his head and ruffled my hair. I sighed and brought their orders to them. They bowed at me and I bowed back. Evening came and the 2 boys were still outside chatting with each other. I sighed and soon it was times up for my shift with HyungJun. We packed our things and went out. Once we stepped out, TaeHyung went inside to pay while Jimin was filming a video for their new Bangtan Bomb I guess. I chuckled and he was walking into the road. I looked at him and he was happily jumping here and there. 

Suddenly, I looked further and a car was gaining speed and it was heading towards Jimin! I dropped my bag and ran to him. I pushed him away and...

-

-

-

-

HyungJun P.O.V

While getting ready to finish my shift, I was with my twin sister walking out from the cafe. We saw her 2 idols and 1 of them was jumping around. My shoelace was untied so I bent down to tie it. Suddenly there was a loud BANG! I looked up and saw that Jimin guy on the floor terrified and when I turned to my left, my sister was gone! I looked in front again to see the floor covered in blood and my sister laid there in her pool of blood. I widen my eyes and immediately ran towards her. 

Her head was bleeding and she lost conciousness. Jimin ran up to us and so did TaeHyung. People started to gather and I was really panicking. 

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE?! GET THE AMBULANCE!!

Jimin: *panic* N-neh..

He called the ambulance and I was at the stage of mental breakdown. If I loose my sister, I'll be lost forever. The driver ran away and left his car there. The ambulance came and picked us up to the hospital. My sister was sent to the emergency room and I was left outside with the 2 idols. Soon a middle aged man ran up to us with 2 other guys and stood in front of us. 

Bang PD: What in the world happened?!

Jimin: I was shooting a Bangtan Bomb and I didn't notice a car coming up to... The girl pushed me and got into an accident...

Soon the doctor came out and I went up to him and waited for him to talk.

Doctor: *sighs* Unfortunately, she lost a lot of blood... Her ribcage was shattered and her skull was badly damaged... I'm afraid you have to prepare for the worst... *sighs(

He walked away and I had nothing to say. My sister was in an accident because of someone else's stupidity. I was angry and I went up to that Jimin brat and grabbed his colar. He trembled and TaeHyung tried to stop me. 

Me: Do you realised what you have done...?! My sister spent her whole life on you and this is how you rapay her...?! 

Jimin: I...

BangPD: Let go of him and we'll talk this out...

I shoved him the middle aged man started to talk. He said he would pay for everything and asked me to not let the press get into anything deeper than what he wants. I was angry and I glared at Jimin. He was pulling his hair and I just sighed and went into my sister's ward. She was laying down with an oxygen mask on her. It pained me to see her in this state just to save her idol. Her heartbeat was low and was as if she wasn't breathing. I held her hand and the 4 guys were outside. 

I cried and prayed for her to be alright. Suddenly the heartmeter was beeping and she was at criticle state. She coughed up blood into her oxygen mask and opened her eyes for the last time. After a few seconds, all I could hear was a long Beep. The doctors sighed and closed her eyes. I was crying so hard I didn't know what can I do now. They brought her bed out and the 4 boys stood up. I glared at Jimin and followed the doctors.

-

-

-

-

-

-

SangJun P.O.V

I woke up in my bed and held onto my head. I checked my phone and saw few articles about the accident. 'BTS JIMIN WAS SAFE AFTER MINOR INJURIES', 'BANGTAN'S JIMIN HAS NO HARM INTERNALLY AND WILL BE CONTINUEING SCHEDULES ON STAGE AS USUAL', 'NO ONE WAS HURT DURING THE MINOR ACCIDENT.' I ignored the posts and went out from my room. I saw my brother on the couch watching TV and I sat beside him. He did not give me any attention and I just shrugged it off. I was figting with my phone and saw the news about BTS's fansign coming up. I beged my brother to let me go but he just ignored me. I pouted and just sat down. 

HyungJun: SangJun-ah... I miss you... *cries* Why did you do it...?!

Me: What are you talking about...? I'm right here...

HyungJun: SangJun-ah... How can you just leave me...? Why did you have to save that bastard from the car?! I sighed and knew what he was talking about. I checked my phone and there was another news. 'RUMOUR HAS IT THAT SOMEONE DIED IN BTS JIMIN'S RECENT ACCIDENT..' I read the comments and there were some nasty comments. 'WTF?! I thought BigHit said no one died!? Stupid Attention !!', 'NAH It's just some attention seekers who wants fame...' The worse one was 'As If Jimin Oppa will notice you if you just put out stupid rumours... Stop dreaming ...' I sighed and thought about those comments. What they said was true... Even if I saved him, he won't even know how I looked like. 

-

-

-

-

Weeks passed and it was BTS's fansign again. I went there and luckily no one could see me. I stood up front and saw the 7 boys come in with sad faces. I sighed and they sat down. 

NamJoon: Annyeonghasaeyo~ The fansign will begin soon~ *sighs* Hope you guys enjoy~

The fans screamed and one by one they went up on stage and got signatures from the boys. I was standing in front of Jimin and he was signing the albums with no emotions. I sighed and stood up. I went to a chair and sat down. Soon the fansigns were over and the boys had their time to talk with the fans. 

NamJoon: I really appreciate you all~ *force a smile*

Suga: Make sure you guys eat well and sleep well *waves* *sighs*

JungKook: I Love You Army~ 

HoSeok: Have Hope~ I'm always here *sniff*

TaeHyung: Armys are precious in my world~ 

Jin: Go home safely and watch out for vehicles *smiles*

He then passed the mic to Jimin and he hesitated to speak. He took the mic and began to talk.

Jimin: *sigh* I don't know what to say... Because of me, 1 life was wasted. I feel very sorry for her and I am willing to work hard for her. To make her proud... I owe her so much I don't think I can be able to repay her in this life... *sniff* Thank you for keeping me alive... Army... I LOVE YOU!!!

The fans screamed and the boys comforted Jimin. I went up to him and stared at him. I sighed and floated away. I guess he notice me, but in a different way... I guess living a life as a fangirl is not suitable for me... Maybe in the next life...

 

THE END~