Final

The Story Of Us

I don’t know how I ended up here or why. I guess it’s the thrill or the adrenaline that comes along with it.

I have always been known as an adventurous person, seeking for something that always seemed to be untouchable. But that one day when a tall, skinny gangster looking teenager strided through the door of the convenience store, I knew I was in for a ride. His name was Oh Sehun and he was a part of a gang that called themselves “EXO”. They are a very well known gang and are the most feared one at that. So you’re wondering why I got involved with this guy…You’ll find out why. The Oh Sehun who claims to be the ferocious scary mobster that roams the alleyways has a lot more sides to him than you think he does.

The first time I met him, as you know was in the convenience store, he immediately caught my eye wearing all black, tattoos and a prominent scar under his left eye. I have never been into bad boys but there was something enticing about him.  

He swaggered over to the counter to where I stood. He smelt strongly of cigarette smoke which explains why he was buying a packet.

“Is that all sir?” my voice quivered

“Yeth” That was surprising turn of events, first he comes in with a bad boy attitude, turns out he has a lisp. I could tell he looked embarrassed and tried to hide it. I supressed a giggle when he looked at me, why am I all giddy all the sudden?

“Sehun we have to go” a giant man walked into the store and rushed out with Sehun after he grabbed his cigs. So Sehun was his name and I had a feeling I would be seeing him again.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months but I could never get him off my mind. Every time the bell would chime I would get hopeful thinking it could be Sehun. I suddenly felt scared of myself, I feel like I am obsessed with this guy but I only know his name.

After two boring hours the bell rang indicating that someone has entered. I looked up to greet the person only to find out it was Sehun. He bought the usual cigarettes but also a bottle of beer. Typical.

I caught myself trying to make a conversation.

“So how has your day been sir?”

“It’s none of your ing buthneth”

Even though he just insulted me i found his lisp attractive. How can his lisp be so cute but hot at the same time?

“I’m sorry sir, that will be 30 000 won”

He chucked the money on the counter and left without his change. What an arrogant jerk.

Sehun started to come frequently, either once a week or if I’m lucky enough once every two days. Each time our conversation rate had improved. It went from  mind your own business to what colours we liked and eventually a coffee date.

I was a nervous wreck and trying to find what to wear. It was either dressing cute or y but I went with the latter. When he came to pick me up I could tell he liked how I looked and I mentally smirked until I found out I was hopping on the back of a motorbike.

I gripped onto his waist as he took off at an ungodly speed. I could slightly hear Sehun’s laughter over the roaring wind but I can recall laughing with him.

It wasn’t long until we both entered the coffee store, Sehun ordered for both of us and even offered to pay. He was such a gentleman.

He asked me to be his girlfriend later that afternoon, even stating that I was the first girl he was serious about and of course I accepted him because I knew I loved him the moment I saw him.

Before I knew it Sehun and I have been dating for about a year and we were very much in love. He bought me chocolate and flowers and he even told me about his gangster life, he was insecure and thought I would leave him because he as a part of a gang. I of course objected and told him I loved him regardless. Also within those months I’ve gotten close to his best friend Luhan, he was like a brother to me. He also told me that I was the only girl that Sehun has loved and Is actually serious about me.

It was a typical normal working day for me, I was waiting behind the counter for Sehun that was going to come and give me lunch. My co-worker Sulli has taken over the counter as I was on my lunch break. After what seemed like ten minutes Sehun walked in looking stylish as usual and I couldn’t help but squeal.

“Oppa!”

“Jagiyah! How are you babe?”

“Not so bad, what did you bring?”

“Black bean noodles, your favourite!” he kissed me.

“Thanks sehunnie you’re the best!”

“Anything for you babe”

A loud thud interrupted us followed by a booming voice.

“EVERYONE GET DOWN ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES!!!!”

Sehun stood in front of me protecting me from the intruder. I saw Sulli at the corner of my eyes  ducking  underneath the counter frightened for her life. I mean I would too considering a big guy walked into the store with a gun. When the man turned around focusing on a girl that lay on the ground frightened. Sehun managed to grab me by the hand and run towards the aisle.

He dragged me deeper into the store, trying to escape from the terror that walked on two legs. I tried not to scream but I couldn’t help the tears that cascaded down my pale face while grasping onto Sehun’s cold hands. He gently pushed me against the shelf and ordered me quietly to get down low on the ground. My lips were quivering in fright as he cupped my face to quiet me down. I could hear faint screams that echoed throughout the store and the painful gunshots that penetrated their skin. I gripped tighter on Sehun’s arms as he was peppering my face with kisses and whispering sweet words into my ears to distract me from the harsh reality that surrounded me.

A man ran into our aisle quietly. It looked like Sehun knew him as he nodded at him. “Sehun we need your help, D.O and Lay are down, we need you” Sehun nodded, “I will be there in sec Kai”.

“No don’t leave me here Sehun please don’t go!” I whispered scared.

 “I won’t let them hurt you I promise, but I’ve got to do this”.

Sehun wiped away the tears that overflowed rapidly.

“They will hurt you!” I cried.

“They won’t baby this is my job”

Sehun got up to leave but I grasped his hand a yanked him back harshly. I smashed my lips onto his for a passionate kiss not knowing if he would be able to make it or not.

I pulled back slightly, “Stay safe”.

“I will, stay here baby and I will come and get you”

We both reluctantly let each other go. I watched him run down the aisle whilst cupping my mouth to keep me from sobbing. It’s been somewhat ten minutes of hearing screams and shouts that resonated through the store. I was getting nervous by the minute not knowing who was screaming and shouting. I could tell there was a lot struggling and cursing as well.

All of a sudden an agonizing scream was heard then silence. I didn’t know what happened to me but I felt a surge of adrenaline rush through me. I jumped up  and ran as fast as I could with jelly like legs. I needed to see if my Sehun was okay and alive, I can’t lose him. I ran to where the commotion was and saw bodies littering the floors of what used to be a cosy little store. I glanced up at the last person standing and saw that it was Sehun that was looming over a dead body with a gun still pointing at the man.

“SEHUN!”

The said man fainted on the ground.

FIN~

By Lawrie,

Here is my Sehun oneshot, I hope you enjoy!

5/9/15