Twelve

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Her meeting with Nara a little bit makes Suzy's day better. At least she knows that She found Sehun before her.
And she's right about her boss, she's really annoying. She's making her work like a bee for 4 hours straight, she's getting mad at her coordi and stuffs for being slow.
Suzy is really close to considering Nara as her new friend, but then she realized it's kind of possible to be friend with a girl that your boyfriend liked.

" i know your boyfriend is coming here again last night." her manager just coming to her and immediately talk about Sehun.
" what is it? are you installing cctv at my apartment? why you always know?" Suzy start to getting annoyed anf give him a scary look.
" you know, Suzy-ya, i don't feel good about your relationship. it feels like something bad is going to happen."
Suzy shakes her head.
" only good things come to me, after dating him." Suzy pouting her lips, and she can sense it that his manager is angry right now.
" because you're not the one who cleaning up your van after some crazy high school girls wrote at it with curse words." he talks with high tone, and makes Suzy blinking her eyes.
" i know, i'm sorry oppa. why are you being like this? i know all bad things that happened to me after that dating news, but it's been one year, and it's not as bad like before."
Suzy calming her manager down, with a pat on his back. He looks tired and depressed for her.
" i just want everything's back to normal, when all i can hear from people is them praising you."
" That's not normal, people can not be liked by everyone, they can not praised by everyone, and it's him who makes me realized the reality."
Suzy talks while give him a smile and it makes her miss Sehun suddenly.
She's coming in to her bedroom and shut it doors. She's bored hearing the same things all over again from her manager.
She's staring at her phone, it's almost midnight, and Sehun is not calling her. She wants to call but afraid that Sehun will bothered by her.
She was going to close her eyes, when her phone finally ringing, she's picking up after the first ring, a video call from Sehun.
Suzy can't help but smile, once she found Sehun on her phone screen with his bare face.

***

" ok, you're super beautiful. wow." he talks quickly while chuckling and makes Suzy smiling wide.
" really?"
" of course not, i can't see anything, turn on your lamp." Suzy feels annoyed already, she's turn on the lamp ad now sit on her bed while hugging her pillow.
She's too annoyed to say anything, so she just stare at him.
" you won't talk? ok then." Sehun is showing her his moves for finishing this phone calls.
" oh my god, you're so annoying."
" finally you talk." He talks while laughing and makes Suzy feel a little less angry.
" where are you?" she's scanning his surrounding, and it's looks like he's not on his room.
" I'm on my way to the hotel's swimming pool." he respond it quickly, and continuing his walk.
" why are you outside? at this hour?" Suzy can found a worrisome from her voice. It doesn't looks safe if he's going outside alone like this.
" Nothing, i just want a fresh air."
" Just be careful."
" what were you doing today?" he's asking her with deep voice. And Suzy is contemplating whether she needs to tell him about meeting Nara or not.
" nothing." she decide to keep it for her only.
" really?" Sehun can sense a little tension from her, so he decide to ask her once again.
" i receive my new script, and i need to reviewing it right now." she talks while smiling, she needs to avoiding him for a while.
" alright then, don't sleep too late." He seems understand and nodding his head.
" you too. good luck for tomorrow's stage."
She's finishing the phone call after that. She want to talk with him for hours more, but the fact that she's already told him a lie is bothering her.

 

Sehun is taking a deep breath after that phone call. Suzy is indeed beautiful even tonight. But she looks a little bit tired.
He's just hoping that his existence is not giving a hard time for her again.
He's continuing his walk and find a familiar figure walking slowly on her pajamas. She's keeping her head down, and sometimes letting go a long sigh.
" Jeon Na ra." He calls her name, and the owner is turning her face to him with a smile.


Soory for being MIA agaaaaaain.

Me and Di has a lot to catch up.

This parallel story won't stay too long tbh :( , because Di is kind of busy and i already have a lot chapters for this one.

 

Anyway enjooooy reaaders
a