Balcony

Balcony

You were dancing away, the smile you cast him was enough to blind any spectator. You seem happy, how could you not it was a perfect day. Taeyeon and Tiffany are finally married and we’re here happily celebrating their marriage. You were happy dancing away with your crush next to the newlywed couple; it tears me apart to know that you seem so much happier in someone else’s arms than my own. I turn around and walk out to the balcony to get some fresh air.

The music was lightly playing in the background as I look down from the balcony, the city was busy people were rushing around couples were going on dates hugging each other and kissing. I hear the clicks of high and smell the scent of your perfume. Without looking I know it’s you Jessica Jung.

“Hey Yuri what are you doing here?” Jessica asks, Yuri looks to the side and sees the girl is looking at her in concern.

“Nothing I needed some fresh air.” Yuri replied looking back down at the city. “How was dancing?”  Yuri turned to look at Jessica once again but was surprised by the look of sadness that she had.

“Horrible.” Jessica replied this genuinely surprised Yuri she seemed so happy that I was going on like it was my monodrama Yuri thought.

“Horrible?” Yuri questioned, Jessica nodded her head. “Don’t you like him?” Jessica only chuckled at this as Yuri was left in a state of confusion once again.

“I used to, it was only a formal dance honestly I wanted to dance with someone else.”  Jessica replied pushing herself off the railing.

“Who?” Yuri asked turning around to look at Jessica.

“A lady that owns my heart.” Jessica replied, Yuri stared at Jessica unable to form a sentence.

“Is she here?” Yuri questioned and Jessica nodded with a smile on her face.

“She is and she is quite thick headed right now.” Jessica replied, Yuri was genuinely surprised for the second time that night as she replayed that sentence as Jessica walked closer to her wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck. Their lips met in a light chaste kiss, it was full of pure emotions and the love they have kept hidden from each other as their eye lids fluttered shut.

“I love you Jessica Jung.” Yuri confessed as they broke the kiss and leaned their foreheads on each other’s as they stared in to the each other’s eyes.

“I love you too Kwon Yuri.” Jessica confessed as they leaned in for another kiss.

“Let’s go back inside.” Jessica said as she intertwined their hands but Yuri stopped.

“I know you don’t like the guy who was your crush but I’m making sure he keeps a distance from you.” Yuri said, Jessica laughed at the clearly jealous girl and decided to a little.

“Why?” Jessica asked innocently.

“Because you’re my girl.” Yuri replied putting an arm around Jessica possessively.

“Hmm but you never formally asked Kwon.” Jessica stated taking Yuri’s arm off of her.

“Jessica Jung will you be my girlfriend?” Yuri asked, Jessica smiled and placed Yuri’s arm around her once again kissing Yuri’s forehead.

“Of course what was the need to ask?” Jessica said teasing Yuri, they both laughed and entered the building once again with Yuri keeping the man away from her Jessica. It was a great night as it went by with lots of singing, laughing and dancing. The Yulsic couple were inseparable the whole night, the way the night turning out surprised Kwon Yuri as she was ready to post quotes about heartbreak on her social media sites.