Ch2 Meeting my Dream Guy

A Very Special Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun and I went to this fancy restaurant. We also bring along our friend Sohyun with us. Our sunbae, Seungho oppa, he's a former member of our school's dance troupe. We have been close friends with him even before we joined the group. And he invited us there with some other friends.

 

We came in the restaurant and there was Seungho oppa sitting with Mir and Cheundong whose currently our co-members.

 

"Annyeong!" we greeted.

 

"Hi Hyuna! Jihyun...and..?" Seungho said as he looked towards our hoobae.

 

"Oh, this is Sohyun, she's a freshman, our newest member of the dance troupe." Jihyun nicely introduced.

 

"Hello Sohyun. Nice to meet you."

 

We sat on the rectangular table with them. I sat across Seungho oppa and the girls sit next to me.

 

"So how's the group going?" oppa asked.

 

"We're good oppa. There were new members and they are the best!" Jihyun told.

 

"Of course! We pick the best dancers in our school. We must defend our championship." Cheundong exclaimed.

 

"Hyung, can we order now? I'm hungry." Mir complained.

 

"My friend will be here in a few. Let's just wait for him. He's a busy man." Seungho chuckled.

 

"Oh, who is it oppa?" I asked.

 

"It's my surprise for you.." he smirked.

 

"Aissh! Hyung. Why did you invite us when it's just for Hyuna?" Mir whined.

 

"I wanted to see you guys. Is it that bad?"

 

"Mir is just jelly.." Jihyun smirked.

 

"You sure I'm gonna like it?" I asked Seugho oppa.

 

"You're gonna love it!" he exclaimed.

 

"Obviously, Hyuna- Seungho's favorite girl.." Jihyun playfully rolled her eyes.

 

"Jihyun-ah is jelly too, aww!" Mir teased.

 

"Stop it guys!" I said as we laughed at Mir's playfulness.

 

"Hey Sohyun, say something.." Mir said to the quiet one.

 

"Leave her alone kid!" Jihyun snapped.

 

"Shy type yeah?" oppa said.

 

"Yeah, she actu-" as I was interrupted by this person.

 

"Sorry guys, I'm late." he said.

 

I looked up to see, OMG! my Lee Joon!! Okay, so Lee Joon. not 'my' keke~

 

I stared at him like I'm frozen to where I was sitting and he's smiling. He is slow motion in my eyes. He's damn gorgeous and y and had a great smile and his hair and his tantalizing eyes. Okay I said it much. He's just so perfect for me.

 

"Hyuna.." Seungho oppa called as I snapped out of my 'perfect thoughts'.

 

"Hello Hyuna.." he stared at me and reached for a handshake as I held his hand not taking my eyes off him.

 

His outfit now is just like a simple guy who's walking around the street. But he looks hot though. And stylish! It's totally different because I always see him on a well-groomed suit and tie on tv and billboards.

 

"Hi.." he said smiling as I looked at my hand still holding his and I heard them laugh.

 

"Ah..Ha-Hi!" I stuttered feeling embarrased. I bet I held his hand for quite long because I was lost in my imagination.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter