Near the End

A Monster I am Called, A Monster I......

   A second chapter?!?!?! Yes...still contains blood and all of that sooo...just a warning


 It really didn't feel like the end then. I really didn't want it to be the end. All my friends what would they do? Who would save Taemin, Kyungsoo, Mark, and Hongbin? We were in the middle of no where. Where you could scream and no one could save you. To tell the truth it hurt so much to think that there were no police anywhere. They must have thought that we were dead by now. It had been such a long time. I don't remember how long it was. In that moment as I looked into her eyes and saw the anger in them I understood everything. "Ahh, she must be a sasang fan." I don't know why it felt warmer as I realized that but it did. The wind started to breath a little and the knife dropped along with the girl. Then I think just a second after she dropped to the ground I felt a small object imbed itself into my other shoulder. I screamed in pain again but this time I walked forward to the bloody bodies. I think I looked at Mark first. I can't remember most of that moment but I think that he looked at me in pain. 
"G-g-gongchan...tell Jackson I I I love him." That was what he said as his head dropped onto that hard unforgiving ground. I really can't remember how I got to being sprawled on the pavement but I was. The sun was bright and I think I smiled. I think I laughed a little and turned to look at everyone. Everyone seemed so still. Then there was stirring. Kyungsoo tried to pick himself up as he looked around. I think that he saw me look at him and he crawled over to me. He seemed so much like a loving mother at that moment. He looked over me and held my hand. He kept whispering things as I drifted in and out. "Kyungsoo." I think I whispered. He looked at me and nodded. "Don't worry. I have to keep Hongbin and Mark safe. Let me." I think I smiled even wider then. I remember everything got brighter and Kyungsoo turned his head. Tears filled his eyes as he looked back at me. "Gongchan don't go. Look there is the police coming over the hill. They are almost here. Don't go see Mark and Hongbin are lookong over there too. Even Taemin is. See Gongchan you don't have to keep them company." Rambled a crying Kyungsoo and he tried to stop the bleeding. I laughed a little with tears coming down my face. "But I have to. You guys were hurt because of me. If only I didn't mention your names then I would have just died alone. Kyungsoo please just kill me." I pleaded to him. He looked at me then the police that where entering the parking lot. Taemin was then around me too. I don't know why they were so worried about me. Then I felt it. My legs felt paralyzed, my shoulders hurt with intense pain, and then there was a metal object in my side. "Ahh so this is the end." I chuckled to myself as the black over took my vision.