Final

You are an idiot but i love you

 

 

“Ouff! What is this noise? Who is it this early we have the day off!!” Suho said leaving a yawn as he headed to open the door. “Oh manager-hyung! What are you doing here?” he asked surprised, eyes still half closed.

“Where is Park Chanyeol?? Eh? Where is that idiot!???!” the furious manager said looking around the house like a mad man. He started opening doors yelling Chanyeol’s name and waking up every member who happened to be sleeping.

“Hyung what happened?” Minseok said as he came out from his room rubbing his eyes “Why are you yelling?” but the manager didn’t even spare him a look as he found Chanyeol snoring over a keyboard where he had fell asleep the day before. He shook him violently until Chanyeol woke up. “Hey hey hyung stop! Why are you doing this to me?” he asked.

“Why am I doing this to you? Are you asking why? You idiot! How could you? Didn’t you think of yourself? Your reputation? EXO? The company???” the manager said walking furiously in the room randomly pulling his hair. “Hyung will you explain to us what happened?” Suho said worryingly, standing at the doorframe with the rest of the members staring between Chanyeol and the manager. The manager took some deep breaths to calm himself down before he spoke. “This idiot here” he said and pointed at a yawning Chanyeol, hair sticking to every direction and keyboard marks on his cheek “Downloaded illegally and now police is coming to arrest him. They called as a while ago to give us a warning that they are coming. Plus! Reporters are already waiting at the entrance of the building. Every phone in the company is on fire with calls from tabloids asking what happened and if it’s true and he is freaking sleeping!!” he said furious again. The members where in a shock, staring at each other not knowing what to believe. Sehun run to the window shaking his head “Wow the entrance is blocked with reporters, hyung what are we going to do?” They looked at each other again not able to say a thing. “Is it true?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol who seemed to not believe what he heard. “Is it TRUE?” he asked again a little louder as to make Chanyeol notice him. When he did, he simply node and Baekhyun turned around and left the room. That seemed to make Chanyeol come back to his senses. “Hyung I – I really didn’t mean to – I just…” he didn’t know what to say either way. What could he say though? It was true and police knew and reporters knew and the company knew. And why did he do that? “Shh we will figure it out” Suho said and hugged him as the leader he is, though he turned to stare at Minseok asking silently for help. He didn’t know either though what could happen. “Chanyeol get dressed police will be here any minute now. The rest of you too.” the manager said and left the room.

After several minutes they heard the bell ringing. “They are here” Chanyeol said hiding behind Kyungsoo. “Kyungsoo don’t let them take me. Scare them!” he pleaded. “Don’t be ridiculous” Kyungsoo replied pushing him towards the door though anyone could see the worry in his eyes. The manager opened the door and two police officers entered. “Park Chanyeol you are under arrest for illegal adult movie downloading.” One of them stated and the other proceeded to place the handcuffs to Chanyeol. He obeyed and with one last sad and regretful look to s he followed the officers with the manager being behind them.

As they exited the building and they almost got blind from all the flashes from the cameras of the reporters and the fans they heard a loud noise coming from a motorbike. They saw someone trying to get through the crowd on a bike.  It wasn’t that difficult though since everyone moved out of the way fearing that the driver would hit them. The bike stop in front of Chanyeol and the driver signaled him to get up. Everyone was shocked by what was happening, even the officers who had let Chanyeol’s arm and stared blankly at the driver. The driver signaled once more and Chanyeol didn’t need another one. He quickly got up on the bike and the driver started immediately leaving smoke behind.

 

They continued like that for a long time. Chanyeol didn’t bother to ask who his savior was and he pretty much knew anyway. He knew that right now they needed to go away as soon as possible. Company would take care of the rest but he didn’t want to go to jail now. When they reached their destination the driver turned around and helped him take of his handcuffs. They were in a village on the mountains. Chanyeol had never been there. But he already knew where he was. He had heard countless stories about that place and the person that grew up here so he wasn’t at all surprised when Baekhyun took off his helmet and welcomed him to his grandmother’s house.

“Come in” he said opening the door. “I can’t believe you brought me here before Yixing. He will stop talking to you” Chanyeol said while taking a view of the house. When he turned to face Baekhyun the other slapped him. “Hey what was that for?” he asked cupping his now pink cheek. “What was that for? You idiotic giant yoda! Why did you do that? Why didn’t you tell me anything? I thought we were together and we talked about everything!” Baekhyun said hitting him with his delicate fists. “Ouch ouch Baek stop it stop! I am sorry! I didn’t know it was illegal I just –“ “You just what? Why didn’t you tell me??” Baekhyun continued hitting him. “What was I supposed to tell you? I am sorry I was just to stressed with the comeback and everything and I.. I am sorry ok? It won’t happen again” he continued apologizing while trying to protect his head from Baekhyun. “You better!” Baekhyun said and threw him a plastic bottle before running upstairs closing the door with a loud bam. Chanyeol crashed onto a chair and hide his face in his arms. “Oh my god” he mumbled.

After two hours of isolation Baekhyun decided it was time for him to go back to the living room. He was much calmer know and they had to think what they would do. “Yeollie?” he asked carefully. Chanyeol jumped and stumbled to go to him almost knocking everything down in his way. “Oh Baekhyun I am really sorry please trust me!” he started “I know I know Yeollie I am not mad with you anymore” Baekhyun returned with a loving smile and hugged him. “It’s ok I am sorry I overreacted but you know what you did was wrong and I was afraid about what would happen to you”. Chanyeol took him by his hand and led him to the living room. He sat on an armchair and pulled Baekhyun in his lap. “No Baek you were right for reacting this way. It was natural.. I was stupid” “When aren’t you stupid?” Baekhyun asked playfully patting Chanyeol’s nose. Chanyeol made a face bad didn’t say anything. The fact that Baekhyun was making jokes again meant that he really wasn’t mad at him anymore. He smiled. Baekhyun leaned more into Chanyeol’s lap burring his face in Chanyeol‘s chest. They stayed like that for a while as Chanyeol was caressing Baekhyun’s hair and the latter was playing with the other’s sleeve. “Why did you bring me here?” Chanyeol asked making Baekhyun jump slightly. “I don’t know. It was the first place I thought. Away from the city, not so many people around who could recognize us, plus my grandmother leaves with my parents now so this house is pretty much empty. I thought we could hide here for a while as the company will be taking care of your problem. Is anything the matter? You don’t like it?” he said turning to face Chanyeol with a worried expression “No no it’s fine it’s perfect as long as we are together I am fine. Don’t worry I really like it. Some fresh air will definitely be good for us.” He reassured him “Thank you for showing me your grandmother’s house. I appreciate it. I appreciate the fact that you did all of this for me too. You didn’t have to hide with me.”

“Don’t be silly Yeollie I wouldn’t leave you, you know that. Besides without me you can’t survive and you know that.” He smiled teasingly at Chanyeol’s fake hurt expression. “Seriously though I didn’t know that you could ride a bike. You were really cool – and hot if I may add – back there Baek. You impressed me.” He said nagging Baekhyun’s cheek with his nose. “There are many things you don’t know about me Park Chanyeol” he said trying to look as sassy as he could. “What do you hide from me Byun Baekhyun?” Chanyeol returned and leaned to kiss Baekhyun. “Should we go upstairs and show you?” Baekhyun asked suggestively after they broke the kiss, wiggling his eyebrows, a thing that under other circumstances would be fun but not now. “After you Mr. Byun.”

Hiding from everyone isn’t going to be a bad thing they thought us they headed upstairs…..and they stayed there for some time….