im sorry

i need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I)

How does it feels when you are about to marry in few months but your bed always empty? That's exactly how Park Chanyeol feels. He works too, in a very important company too. Just like his girlfriend- Jung Soojung. But his girlfriend always goes to work earlier than him and go home later than him. 

He doesn't remember since when that Jung Soojung loves to work so much. She used to love to stay in the bed longer-even pleaded him not to go for works and suggest to take absent together. Chanyeol always loves to do that but his right mind refuses because he doesn't own the company- he just another reguler worker. And saying yes to the idea will bring trouble to their future. They need to save money to get marry.

Chanyeol looks at the refrigrator only to find Soojung neat handwritin; dont forget to eat the breakfast. He chuckles to himself and takes the note and throw it to the trash can.

 

(II)

 

"Babe, Mum asks me wether you can come for dinner tonight?" Chanyeol asks Soojung in the line. He can hear very clearly  that Soojung in the other line is typing fastly." Babe?"

"Sorry, what?" Soojung asks. 

"I said. Mum asked me wether you can come for dinner tonight?" Chanyeol said one again explicitly. 

"What time?" Soojung asks again. 

"Seven"

" i'll go there straightly from work. Is that okay, babe?" Soojung asks him for answer. Chanyeol sighs in reliefs.

"Okay, see you there."

That night, Chanyeol spends his night with a dissapointed face of his Mum because Soojung doesn't show up.

 

(III)

"You said to me that you'll come!" Chanyeol yelled at Soojung. He can't handle it anymore; when he saw Soojung come home really late again. 

"I said im sorry, Chanyeol." Soojung replies softly, her eyes is tired and Chanyeol knows that.  He pity her but he can't just let her doing this thing too oftenly- she keeps dissapointing him.

"You don't know how dissapointed my Mum, toward me- toward us."Chanyeol continues, ignoring how worry he actually feels toward tired Soojung. 

Soojung ignores him, she walks to the refrigator and takes a glass of water. Chanyeol can't take his anger anymore- he snaps the glass and it breaks when it's hit the floor, Soojung jumps in surprised. 

"OH MY GOD, CHANYEOL I SAID IM SORRY OKAY. THAT WAS WEEK AGO. I EVEN CALLED YOUR MUM, WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT." Soojung yelled at him, she hits him hard in the chest before a half running to their room and closed the door with a big slam. 

(IV)

"Are you free today?" Chanyeol asks Soojung who still lays lazily on the bed. She looks to the other side, refusing Chanyeol that sits in the edge of the bed. 

"Don't forget to eat. I'll go then."Chanyeol says, he's about to give Soojung a light peck in the temple but she ignoring him again. 

(V)

Chanyeol runs fastly to the hospital. Baekhyun-his bestfriend that work in the same building calls him and tells him that Soojung faints in the middle of the meeting. His eyes wonders to see the number room Baekhyun told. 

"Mate, here!" Baekhyun voices catches his ears. His eyes looks to the man figure who stands in front of the door number 271. He runs to him and go inside the room without even asking. 

He finds a sick girl laying weakly on the bed. Her eyes not lively like how she used to has everytime she saw him. He walks towards her. 

"Does it really hurt?" Chanyeol asks her. But she remains silences her eyes is looks above. 

"She still shocked, mate." Baekhyun who knows everything about their relationship patted Chanyeol shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter