Final

Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung when to his university in Seoul and met with his brothers but the two smirked to know about Jinyoung status as the new owner of Angel Inc. Jinyoung try to talk with Jaebum and Yugyeom but the two pushed him aside, almost made him fall down onto the ground if Nickhun was not there to hold him. Nickhun pushed Jinyoung back to his stand and he saw the boy looked different since the day he reached Korea.

“Jinyoung….” Nickhun asked when he saw Jinyoung eyes followed his two brothers.

“I always wonder what I did wrong to deserve this treat.” Jinyoung looked away and continued his walked.

“People always like to follow majority.” Nickhun followed Jinyoung from the back.

Jinyoung then when to the office to report to the management and Nickhun left him alone since he said he had another thing to settle.

“Uncle, I just…” Jinyoung about to say something to Nickhun when a sweet little boy stand and smile to him beside Nickhun.

“Oh… this is my son. Bambam met my young CEO, Park Jinyoung the one that I told you to be friend with.” Nickhun told that cute little boy and Bambam offered his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Park.” Bambam said and Jinyoung giggled.

“Just Jinyoung hyung to you.” Jinyoung accept his hand and he felt so comfortable with the younger. He remind of Youngjae and thought what the boy did in LA by now.

“So, what are you trying to tell me?” Nickhun asked.

“Uncle, can you signed my letter since they said I need family to sign it.” Jinyoung shows the letter and Nickhun read it.

“Okay, since your father not your guardian anymore.” Nickhun signed it off and Jinyoung smile.

After Jinyoung finished his university tour with Bambam and Nickhun, he suggest them to grab lunch together.

“So, why are you coming back?” Nickhun got Jinyoung called one day said that he want to transfer to Seoul without any reason.

“I’m pregnant.” Jinyoung took a bite of his burger ignored Bambam and Nickhun that spill their smoothies.

“God, Bambam just like you.” Nickhun received a hit by Bambam.

“He is pregnant?” Jinyoung asked.

“Of course not. I’m saying that both of you a carrier.” Nickhun smiled.

“Who is the father?” Bambam asked.

“This baby is my son and only mine. What a point to talk about people who left.” Jinyoung words shocked the two and they knew Jinyoung want to forget that man.

“Uncle, can you give me all my mother list of assets.” Jinyoung saw the older frowned.

“Jinyoung, what you want to do with it? I hope it for good.” The older said and Jinyoung smile.

“Daddy had enough time playing hide and seek with my brothers. Now, it my turn to reveal each of his secret.” Jinyoung did not want to keep on falsely blame.

“So, are you planning to take away what yours from him?” Bambam asked with a nervous voice.

Jinyoung smiled.

“Jinyoung-ah, you looked scary now.” Nickhun held Jinyoung hand and he know from the boy eyes that he had enough of being unloved.

Jinyoung said a goodbye to them after he decide to stroll in the shopping mall. He rubbed his tummy and smile.

“Baby, you want to eat some ice cream huh…” Jinyoung talked to his baby and head to nearest shop.

Jinyoung later went to buy book for his study and a book about how to take care of early stage of pregnancy. Jinyoung happy that he can at least smile in Korea with his baby with him. Korea left a big scar in his life but now, his baby bring him back. That night, Jinyoung received the list of his inheritance, he smile and ready for the real life fight.

 

One month later,            

Mark look outside the window, he cannot deny that his feeling is tangled with each other. He wonder how Jinyoung will react when they met again. Mark need to follow the procedure if he followed his heart he might be in Korea for the past month. He look beside him and smile, his two best friend sleeping on each other shoulder. Sometimes, Jackson will be annoyance but he is the only Mark real best friend without him Mark will definitely not what he is today.

“Hey, we are landing few more minute. Woke up guys.” Mark shook the two.

“Hyung, why Korea is so far…?” Youngjae whined.

“Said someone who travel while sleeping after he sat on the plane.” Jackson mocked.

“You too, Jackson.” Mark hate when the two said to be cousin fight since he will ended up embarrassed.

“At least I’m not whining, Tuan.” Jackson showed his annoyed face.

“Yeyeyeye…. Let get going. We still need to register to our new university tomorrow.” Mark ushered the two to leave.

“You cannot wait to meet Jinyoung, right?” Jackson snickers.

“Yes, so can you two please get out as fast as we can, now?” Mark not in the mood to joke with Jackson.

“Alright, alright. Urgh, what a hateful man.” Jackson whispered to Youngjae but loud enough to make Mark to hit him.

Mark and the others having a good slept for the first time in Korea. They choose the same apartment to live and next door to each other. They said we are old enough to live on our own when their family want them to live together. Mark will definitely been reject by Jackson because the younger want privacy and he hate Mark who always drew attention from woman and man. Youngjae said the two would only bully him, so he wanted his own house and that brought them to be neighbour.

The next morning.

“Youngjae-ah….” Jackson shouted at the younger front door.

“This is why I hate being with two of you.” Mark look at the hallway worried if their other neighbour woke up.

“Hyung… Can you not shouting outside my house?” Youngjae opened the door and Jackson smile before dragged him into headlock.

Mark chucked followed the two.

“So, who is the one that will drive this?” Jackson pointed at the car their father sent yesterday.

“I’m driving.” Mark took the driver seat and Jackson happily enter the car with Youngjae who the first to enter the back seat.

 

Jinyoung was looking at the foreign car that parking besides him. The owner might be coming from rich family he thought. His baby always craving for ice cream every morning and Bambam will be like it so cold just by looking at him.

“Baby, please stopped buy ice cream in early morning.” Bambam link his armed with Jinyoung.

“It’s really good.” Jinyoung smiled when he the chocolate ice cream flavour.

“It’s freezing just by look at it.” Bambam and Jinyoung walked intertwine their hand.

Jinyoung saw Jaebum and Yugyeom that look like waiting for him in the university fountain.

“Look like my brothers looking for me.” Jinyoung smirked.

Jaebum stopped Jinyoung when the younger ignored them and walked away.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum voice more like pleading and Bambam squeeze Jinyoung hand more tightly.

“Let’s go Bambam.” Jinyoung ignored them and walked away.

“Please don’t take the house from us, Jinyoung-ah!” Jaebum shouted and it drew attention from many student.

“Please Jinyoung. I am sorry for my behaviour toward you before but please do not take the house. Where we can live without it?” Jaebum kneel down and Yugyeom followed.

Mark shocked to see that person kneel down behind Jinyoung. In his memories and Youngjae stories Jinyoung was soft and lovely.

“Please hyung…” Yugyeom saw Jinyoung turned around.

Jinyoung let go of Bambam hand and pass his ice cream to the younger for a while. He walked and kneel down, lips near Jaebum ears.

“Sorry, I’m not the same innocent boy anymore.” Jinyoung stood up and he saw Jaebum look at him angrily.

“What you want Jinyoung? You had everything that we had before. I only want you to give up on the house at least.” Jaebum forcely tugged Jinyoung collar and Mark almost want to help but Jackson held his wrist with a shook.

“I never want anything before too but you all treat me like a trash. Now, you

Please log in to read the full chapter