Happiness, Concern and Surprise!

Happiness, Concern and Surprise!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel from Unexpected Fate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This tie… aish…” Jiyong frowned, he had a hard time with tieing.. folding his tie.

Chaerin looked at her husband with a strained face but the strained expression faded as she chuckled “Aigoo! come here, let me help you” Chaerin offered a hand to Jiyong, he approached to her, welcoming her offer. “This is really hard,you might end up like me..” he teased Chaerin with a grin.

Chaerin ignored her husband, her eyes focusing on his tie with her fingers would fiddle around to tie it.

Jiyong kept to his grin,looking how focused his wife is, on fixing his tie.

“Is something on my face?” Chaerin asked, still looking down on Jiyong’s tie.

Jiyong shakes his head, his hands placing on Chaerin’s  waists, pulling her closer with him “No, it’s just that…you look soo beautiful” he whispered to her, his grin turning into a smile.

The compliment made Chaerin flustered, she could help to feel warmth between her soon to be red cheeks.

“Done.” she smiled back at him, announcing that she had finished doing his tie with satisfaction.

Jiyong looked at the mirror—his own reflection, eyeing on the tie. “Wow! You did a good job, Jagiya!” he was impressed—he couldn’t do it but his wife could.

Chaerin wrapped her arm around Jiyong neck. “Thank you and you look dashing..” she spoke softly but there was that distinctive tone of seduction.

Jiyong grinned again, “I love you, Hunchae” he leaned his forehead against her’s.

Chaerin smiled, still flustered.“I love you too, Jingyo..”

They can feel each other’s warm breaths, Chaerin cheeks increased with more warmth.

They get closer and closer…

 

 

“WUARRRRGGHHHH MUMMYY!!!! DADDYYYY!!!!!!”

 Because of the scream, Jiyong and Chaerin separated, rushing to the scene.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” Jiyong knelt down, looking down onto Mina.

“M-Mino...he s-stole my toy” Mina hiccupped and  started to cry.

Chaerin took Mina in her arms. “Mummy will talk to Mino, ok?” she would plant a gentle kiss on Mina’s head , Mina nod while Jiyong sighed.

 

“Mino, I thought we agreed to share toys with your sister” Chaerin scolded her son.

“B-but I just want to borrow it.. ” Mino pouted as he would soon, begin cry, “ He stole my rilakumma!” Mina blurted out.

Jiyong held his wife’s hand that is not preoccupied. “Mino, Mina you should share if you want to play.” it was Jiyong’s turn to speak while looking at his children.

Mino looked down at his feet, trying his best to not dare to retaliate. Mina got off from Chaerin’s arms and stood beside Mino.

“Honey, rilakkuma is for girls and  you’re a boy” Chaerin softened, looking down at her children.

“But I want it to fight with my legos! It will be a monster” Mino kept pouting.

“My rilakkuma is not a monster!” Mina protested, their parents shook their head. Chaerin was slightly amused.

“Mino, Mina if you don’t want to share than daddy will keep all your toys away-- including the bicycles too!” Jiyong warned, a finger pointing to the twins’ favourite bicycles.

Mino and Mina would hold their tears, pouted lips, trembling.

“Daddy is serious, kids.” Jiyong folds his arm, looking straight at his kids.

“Mummy...” Mino and Mina pleaded to their mother, giving off the puppy eyes.

Chaerin sighed, “Don’t give me that loo-“ Chaerin covered with her palms and rushed to the bathroom. There was the gagging sound and then the sound of the toilet—flushing the waste away.

“Jagi!”

“I’m okay...” Chaerin wiped , coming into the room.

“I think you need to see the doctor..” Jiyong held his wife arm gently, feeling concerned.

“Mummy, are you sick?” Mino asked in concern.

“If mummy sick…Mina will cook mummy porridge because mummy always cook porridge when Mina is sick.” she said with innocence.

Chaerin chuckled, “I’m okay guys.”

Jiyong frowned, “you don’t seem oka--“ “ Oh! Look at the time,we’re late! lets go kids!” Chaerin cut his words, looking over to the teapot shaped clock.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter