Yoon Yoseob

One shots

Okay, so basically I cannot get all of these Dooseob out of my head. I mean they practically ship themselves in all the shows and how can we not write something for them. A short one-shot for my best friend Floren who nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged some more and nagged endlessly OTL DOOSEOB FTW!!! WHOO HOOOO!!

 

 

 

 

Yoseob rolled to the side, resting his weight on his abdomen. The white stripy oversized sleeveless tee – Doojoon’s to be exact – slipped down and showed more skin than Doojoon would have expected. It was a nice surprise to have a and y Yoseob rolling around his bed when Doojoon just came home from CUBE Building to go over some details for their comeback schedules – a leader’s job.

 

 

Yoseob’s hair was mused, but his eyes were bright and his lips moist, inviting Beast’s leader to join him on the bed, promising way more than just sleep, promising pleasure beyond the world had ever imagined.

 

 

Doojoon chuckled at the sight before him, how he missed all of these surprises from the little lust ball. “What are you doing here, hmm?”

 

 

“I’m .”

 

 

“Aren’t you always?”

 

 

Yoseob pouted at Doojoon’s reply. It was no secret that Yoseob was always ready on his toes – on his more appropriately – when it came to with Doojoon. The older man was like drug, the more Yoseob tasted him, the more Yoseob wanted him. Again and again, more and more.

 

 

This time, Doojoon’s chuckled louder, “Didn’t you retire from doing aegyo? You just said goodbye to your aegyo this morning on Weekly Idol.”

 

 

“I said I wanted to do it sometimes.” Yoseob huffed as he sat up on the bed, the oversized sleeveless tee hid almost nothing from Doojoon’s roaming eyes. “I will do it if you want it.” Yoseob smirked naughtily when he realized Doojoon was shamelessly oogling at him.

 

 

Doojoon took off his light jacket quickly and strode towards his bed where a half- Yoseob was eyeing him with such seductive eyes. “You are such a tease.” Doojoon pulled Yoseob close by the waist, their faces only inches apart.

 

 

Yoseob’s breath was heavy, he was already panting from the uncontrollable lust, “Just for you.”

 

 

As quickly as Doojoon’s next breath, he dipped down and claimed Yoseob’s lips. The lead vocalist’s lips were moist and soft, his breath was hot and his tongue was searching. Doojoon opened his mouth so he could slip his tongue into Yoseob’s mouth and Yoseob could slip his own tongue into Doojoon’s mouth. There was a satisfied moan when Doojoon and softly on Yoseob’s tongue, the younger man’s hands wrapped behind Doojoon’s neck to urge the older man closer, closer, closer and closer still.

 

 

“Damnit.” Doojoon cursed as Yoseob rocked against him, he tightened his hold around Yoseob’s waist. “I have been half-hard the whole day during our white photoshoot jacket album.”

 

 

Yoseob hummed in response, still busy on Doojoon’s lips, “It was a show for you, I knew you were watching me the whole time. I could tell even the photographer Noona was aroused. I was really close to having an , and to be honest I was busy looking for a quiet isolated space for a quickie on that day because you on the bed… yum.”

 

 

Doojoon could not help but laugh at his amusing lover, “I’m sorry to laugh at a time like this, but you are just hilarious.”

 

 

Yoseob narrowed his eyes in feigned irritation as he reached back and pushed down Doojoon’s hand that was around his waist to his well-filled . “I know how much you like it here, too. Come on, Tiger.”

 

 

Yoseob aligned their s and rubbed them against each other, dragging out a low growl from Doojoon – oh, how Yoseob loved hearing those low growls coming from his leader – as the older man bunched up Yoseob’s short pant legs and molded the younger man’s and smooth cheek with his warm hands. This caused their lower bodies to press against each other more deliciously and Yoseob could not hold it in anymore.

 

 

Quickly, Yoseob took off his revealing tee shirt and threw it away before doing the same on Doojoon’s. He kissed Doojoon again as he worked efficiently on the leader’s belt and zipper. There was a little commotion on the bed when both of them stripped themselves , but they had been doing this for years and years, so there was almost no awkwardness in between them when finally skin met skin.

 

 

“Oh God, you are so able.” Doojoon pushed himself up on his elbows as he stared lovingly at Yoseob who lay underneath him, “so ing beautiful and y.”

 

 

“Is that so?” Yoseob teased, one of his heels caressed Doojoon’s calf and back of thigh. “Isn’t the effect of being ed regularly awesome? I can still almost feel you inside me the whole day afterwards.”

 

 

Doojoon groaned in pure frustration, “Oh for ’s sake, you are killing me here.”

 

 

Yoseob slid his hands in between them and Doojoon’s slowly, “Don’t die yet, I still need you to me senseless into the bed. I don’t want to lose my able glow so soon.” He whispered the words seductively into Doojoon’s ear.

 

 

Doojoon knew his lover was a mink, who could easily manipulate the people around him – his fans, s, his managers, his friends, even the company – but Yoseob had never had any malign intention, he was kind and nice, he was just a little manipulative especially to get what he wanted. Stubborn and manipulative, what a great combination to have in such a tiny and cute person. A person Doojoon loved so very much that he would do everything for him. Everything.

 

 

“Doojoonah,” Yoseob moaned loudly as three of Doojoon’s fingers stretched him wide open, going in and out easily from the lube. “Now… now, now. Baby… me now.”

 

 

Doojoon pushed in smoothly into Yoseob without any barrier. Doojoon growled again, this time more feral as the warmth of Yoseob’s entrance enveloped his sensitive , the tight walls massaging it ever so wonderfully with every breath they took.

 

 

“Baby, you feel so good. So, so good.” Doojoon panted into Yoseob’s mouth as he started moving in and out slowly.

 

 

Yoseob chocked on his little moans, wrapping his hands around Doojoon’s shoulder for purchase because oh my god, Doojoon feels so extremely amazing. He rocked upwards as Doojoon down, going in deeper.

 

“Harder, Doojoonah. Harder.”

 

 

“You want harder?”

 

 

“Ugh…” Yoseob moaned again as his back curved upwards, searching for friction when Doojoon left to sit up on the messy bed.

 

 

“Hold the headboard, baby.” Doojoon ordered, calm and steady. It turned Yoseob on more, if that was even possible.

 

 

Wrapping his fingers around the steel rail of the headboard, Yoseob opened his legs wider so that Doojoon could get more access and a better view of what they were doing.

 

 

“Oh, .” Doojoon cursed as Yoseob opened up wide, showing Doojoon’s swollen lodged inside Yoseob’s stretched hole. “, damnit, you are totally planning this.” Doojoon moaned as his twitched with more excitement.

 

 

Yoseob smirked, wiggling his a little to get friction, “Are you getting harder? I did ask for harder, but this harder is better.”

 

 

With that, Doojoon started moving, slower but definitely steadier, angling his inside Yoseob’s tight entrance. And then, Doojoon went harder, harder and harder. And faster. He hooked the back of Yoseob’s knees onto his sides and started pounding. He was always careful though, not to hurt his beloved sweetheart and he always knew Yoseob’s limit – he would never go beyond that and risk Yoseob’s health or safety.

 

 

Doojoon could feel the trembling of Yoseob’s lower stomach and the high pitched chocked whimpers – Yoseob was almost coming. He quickly untangled the lead vocalist’s knees and let them drop on the bed, he bent down so that Yoseob could hug him when the younger man was coming.

 

 

“Are you close?” Doojoon panted and kissed the younger man deeply. Yoseob frowned because the pleasure was almost too much, it was almost blinding and he was so over the edge –

 

 

And then Doojoon was there, too. With Yoseob as the pleasure bound him, white spots behind his eyelids, comfortable buzzing of his blood in his ears. It went forever, the pleasure lasted a long time until Doojoon was aware of gentle finger tracing circles on his chest. Tracing circles around his , to be exact.

 

 

“I love you.” Yoseob said, staring up with that soft expression to an exhausted Doojoon.

 

 

Doojoon looked with apparent amusement on his eyes, “Is this a trick question? I mean we just had amazing mind-blowing and now you are tracing circles around my right .”

 

 

Yoseob raised his eyebrows.

 

 

Doojoon chuckled, pulling Yoseob closer to his side, “I love you more.” He kissed Yoseob’s temple and sighed in happiness. “Always more.”

 

 

He was just so happy.

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

“You should eat more.” Doojoon said in between his chews as he offered Yoseob a bulgogi wrap. “You are too thin.”

 

 

Yoseob frowned, but he ate Doojoon’s bulgogi wrap anyway. “I’m not thin, I’m fit.”

 

 

Shaking his head to disagree with Yoseob’s answer, he wrapped another cooked beef with garlic, onion, and sauces for Yoseob. “No, you are only muscles, skin and bones. I am worried for you.”

 

 

Yoseob was in the middle of chewing the previous wrap when Doojoon offered him another one.

 

 

The restaurant was a bit more crowded since it was the weekend. Doojoon and Yoseob frequented this place often because it was less crowded than the others and they had amazing beef and pork. The Ahjumma who owned the restaurant loved them, too, so they often received extras servings to Doojoon’s delight. Both were dressed in casual clothes: short pants, tee shirts (modest ones), hoodies, and caps.

 

 

“It’s okay to have a bit of fats,” Doojoon said, hands hanging in the air, waiting for Yoseob to eat the wrap. “Your hip bones are very protruding when you lie down. I’m afraid I will break you if I’m too rough. Your thighs are also too thin.”

 

 

Yoseob ate Doojoon’s wrap religiously as he nodded. He always loved Doojoon’s wraps, they were meticulously prepared with the perfect combination for Yoseob.

 

 

“Why does Kyushik knows so much about your body?” Doojoon asked.

 

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes, “Oh for ’s sake, he is just a friend. I didn’t even know he saw my ‘well-filled’ .”

 

 

“But he said you have pretty toes and pretty knees.”

 

 

“He is an idiot.” Yoseob said, “He doesn’t know and he didn’t know what he was saying.”

 

 

“He is totally gay for you.” Doojoon deadpanned.

 

 

“Yeah, well. I am totally gay for you. So he can eat my dust.” Yoseob shrugged casually, then he suddenly turned serious. “I love you, Yoon Doojoon. Everyone else can say whatever they want but I love you. I love you.”

 

 

Doojoon stared at Yoseob and he smiled affectionately, “I love you, too.” The older man gave more cooked beef onto Yoseob’s plate. “Now you have to eat more. Do you want me to wrap for you?”

 

 

Yoseob nodded and grinned. He loved being spoiled by Doojoon. “Oh, I saw comments on the ‘Yoon Yoseob’ thing, though.”

 

 

“Goodness, are you stalking our fans again?” Doojoon said as he grilled the first-grade beef on the stone grill.

 

 

Yoseob chewed on his beef, “They are stalking us, so it’s just fair if I stalk them too.”

 

 

Doojoon was quiet before he said, more to himself than to Yoseob, “I think I should keep my mouth shut.”

 

 

Yoseob immediately looked at Doojoon and laughed loudly, he was just too hilarious. “Yeah, you keep spouting nonsense on national TV shows.”

 

 

“It just slipped out of me, I did not even – oh excuse me, can we have two more servings for beef? Thank you. It just slipped out, I didn’t mean anything by that. And you,” he pointed to Yoseob, “you could just let it slide, but no, you have to ask me how did I know about it.”

 

 

Yoseob laughed and shook his head, “Your answer was so lame.”

 

 

Doojoon thumped his head on the table.

 

 

“And it was recorded forever on tape and released for everyone to watch. Forever.” Yoseob continued happily.

 

 

Doojoon almost wanted to die.

 

 

“No one knew you came for the Caffeine MV recording, Doojoonah.” Yoseob said, trying to pacify Doojoon a little bit. The older man nodded, not feeling assured. “But maybe now our fans know that you did come then.” Yoseob continued again, he could not help but laugh.

 

 

Doojoon’s face went stiff, “You are not helping at all.”

 

 

“Awww…” Yoseob reached out to cup Doojoon’s defined jaw, “But no worries, they are now busy spazzing about Yoon Yoseob instead of you knowing the filming period for Caffeine MV.”

 

 

Doojoon smiled, “Are you okay being Yoon Yoseob?”

 

 

Yoseob stared at Doojoon in confusion, he frowned, “Haven’t I always been?”

 

 

The smile on Doojoon’s face was really hard to not fall in love with. His eyes bunched up, slightly wrinkled on the corners of Doojoon’s eyes. The perfectly crooked teeth flashed as Doojoon grinned.

 

 

“Yes. You have always been, and you will always be.”

 

 

Yoseob often wondered what did he do in his previous life to deserve such a perfect boyfriend. Doojoon might not be perfect to everybody but he was perfect for Yoseob.

 

 

Only for Yoseob.

 

 

For Yoon Yoseob.