Who I am [2]

Love like time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Opening my eyes I look up at my ceiling with my back on my bed. I walk towards my balcony opening the shades and stepped out onto it. I sit on the chair and lean back for a while and just soak in that it's 11 am. It's a Saturday and I would have to go to work soon at 1. I sat there maybe for a good 10 minutes... And then I heard a sound.

*thump*

I turn. What the heck. Opening my eyes I looked around. I turn to look and see that our neighbor's son was there. I don't see his face very well but I could tell it was a dude. It's morning I don't really care. I go back inside and wash up. I leave to go to work. Heading out the door I take the bus to work. My job is at a coffee shop. Well, pretty much a cafe. Sitting on the bus I head to my stop. My job is in the city so it does get pretty busy. 

"You're here?"

"Yup!" I answer back to my manager.

" Good, get behind the counter. We need some hands on the register."

 Going to the back room, I get my uniform on and put on my apron. I go to the register.

"Hi, what would you like to order?"

" One frappechino please."

I serve customers for about the next three hours and I get a 15 minute break. I get myself a drink of course. I drink my caramel frappechino and sit next to the window. Looking up, my eyes widen. What the hell.

*ching* 

He sits right in front of me. Mask on his face, wearing mostly black. Pulling the mask down to his chin, he speaks to me.

"Did you miss me? It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Taking my mouth off my straw I respond to him," What are you talking about,I saw you yesterday. Are you following me or something? I'm still a student, I can still call the cops on you. This can be called harr-"

" I'm just kidding, I just happened to pass by when I saw a familiar face looking back at me."

" Well-" before I could respond, my manager called out to me.

"Minhee, we need you."

"Allright that's my call mystery bus man. You should buy something if you're coming into a shop." I walked towards the counter, and as soon as I look up it s the man boy.

"Hi, what would you like to order?"

" 1 americano and 11 bubble teas please... Ms. Minhee."

Of Course he'd know your name you idiot, you got your name tag on. This guy must be thirsty as hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter