End of summer

Passion for cooking

Ryeowook prov.

Summer always went by to quickly, and now there was only one more week before school started. Ryeowook tried so hard not to think about it. Because once school started he would have little time to work on what he loved, and that was cooking. Over the summer he cooked as much as he could, but sadly that was less time then he liked. One because he worked five days a week with his best friend Lee Donghae at the Cafe 'Ala Yum'. Even though he could back beautiful pastry for the shop with Donghae, but it was not enough. He craved to have more freedom and skill to do what he liked. His dream was to go to the elite culinary school in Seoul, but tuition was 50,000 a semester. However it covered all books, classes, drop fees, food, uniforms, and equipment that student would need. But one. Can only dream.

Donghae prov. 

Ryeowook is going to kill me for being late again. I have to explain to him again that my mom need help with the twins and could not get my sister to help her. Now I have to hurry over to his house to help. I run to Ryeowook house and head through the side gate and see him day dreaming again. I know what he is dreaming about, it is that school. I slowly walk up to the door and bang on the glass. That got his attention. 

Ryeowook prov.

I turn to see who it was and I see Donghae in his casual clothes of skinny jeans and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He is ready to cook. I let him in and is rolling my eyes at him, because he has had keys for my house since we were kids and vise versa. We go into the kitchen and start showing him my ideas for Yoona's birthday cake. After almost an hour we decided this was the cat for her.