PART 1

The photographer assistant

The photographer assistant.

That was Taekwoon’s job, assistant of the best photographer in Seoul. The most original, ingenious, creative and demanded of the city; and if Taekwoon had to be sincere with himself, he’d admit Hongbin, his childhood friend, was at the top of the best photograpers of the whole country.

He was simply great while Taekwoon just was good. Not bad, not great. Good. That’s why when the two friends finished their photography studies at the university they decided to open a little studio but, quickly, Hongbin gained fame and showed everyone how enormous his passion for photography was and how he was willing to become the best photographer ever.

That’s it; it was his passion, not Taekwoon’s. Why did he choose photography as his major then? It was even simpler to explain: he never was a popular guy at school, nor in highschool or at later at college. He found himself filling the documents for an unknown university with an uninterested mood but an extremely excited friend by his side. Taekwoon’s passion: that was he had always been searching. He enjoyed science at school. Maths seemed easy, numbers and equations didn’t require too much understanding and reflection like literature and those kinds of subjects. But what would he do with them? He’d become a mathematic? That wasn’t his most dreamed expectation for working. In the other hand there was music and his unconditional love for the piano. He couldn’t count how much days he had stayed in the music classroom, even after the highschool’s closing hour, just to practice with the instrument. He loved it and he wasn’t unskillful at all with it but his parents opinion was firm about this issue: no musician is welcomed in the family. They had bad living habits and bad reputation. If he chose to be a musician, he’d lost his parents support and he never dared to ask what more.

Eventually he had to choose a university and had to decide what to do with his life. His parents won’t afford his son living the great life along a year if he wasn’t studying, and he just couldn’t bring himself to look for a job. Maybe he could end as a cashier or a waiter, but that wasn’t exactly what any kid or teenager dreamed about when they thought about his future. Neither was Taekwoon’s. Maybe if he’d be a more open guy, talkative and friendly he’d end up choosing by himself, taking note of others hobbies, likes or dislikes, he’d have compare his own aspirations with the others ones but he didn’t. He’d known stronger people back then and maybe, just maybe, he could have confront his parents and follow his dream as a piano composer and singer. But it wasn’t the case when he handed his registration documents at the photography department in the collage. It wasn’t his first option, but it was the one that would keep him near his only true friend and the one which his parents agreed with. So he ended studying photography just to have somewhere to hide along 4 long years away from his parents.

Hongbin, however, couldn’t handle his emotion when was accepted and applied himself more than ever in his whole life for his photography exams. Taekwoon had never seen Hongbin studying so much and felt really proud of him, even if he didn’t find pretty interesting the difference between the million possible angles, focal points and meanings behind a single picture. He assumed it had something to do with Hongbin’s passion that everything sounded so exciting and magnificent.

Fortunately, he finished the career with Hongbin, not with the same grades obviously, but quite high to satisfy his parents and convince them to open a studio.  Fame and prestige came flying by the doors of the studio without Taekwoon even realizing it. One day they were sprawled on the floor and counter of the studio talking about how spicy they’d order the fried chicken this time, and the next they were congratulated by beautiful models and handsome singers. And the very next day they appeared (well, Hongbin appeared) on every celebrity magazine as The great photography artist of the century. As Hongbin’s fame grew, Taekwoon’s talent died. He wasn’t any special since the beginning, he knew it, but he was that bad? Hongbin always told him he was as great as him and shared every income fairly, 50% for each one. Money wasn’t a problem in their friendship, but it was Taekwoon’s disinterest from some weeks ago. He found himself lost, living alone in a quite too small apartment with a cat (the most beautiful cat in the world under Taekwoons eyes) even if he could afford a better place, but what was the point of living in a big house all alone a part from his cat? That’s what he told himself everytime he hit his head with the frame of the door of his little kitchen where he barely could move when his cat was between his feet; At least, he met great celebrities everyday but none of them knew him more than “The photographer assistant”. His parents were happy knowing his son was working as the assistant of one of the best photographers in South Korea. Everyone seemed satisfied with his current live style but Taekwoon himself. It wasn’t enough for him, not today and no since some weeks ago.

But now here he was, supporting a large, really large landscape picture (he had to use his long arms completely extended and hold the top corners of the rectangle with his  thumbs and index fingers)  while Hongbin instructed a clingy couple to hug each other tighter, even tighter than they were, to enter in the picture. It was a countryside landscape Taekwoon painted by himself, but of course no one would appreciate it when the real artist was working. He sighed. He had sighed twenty-seven times since the couple had entered the studio. It wasn’t that little now that Hongbin was famous, they decided to rent a new studio wider and more illuminated in the richest neighborhood of Seoul.

The couple was going to marry soon. She was a really talented singer and he his composer and song writer, or that’s what Taekwoon had heard.  He didn’t really mind about others profession, not when he was regretting his own choice more as minutes passed by. He was exhausted and it was their first appointment of the day. He was going to explode by the end of the afternoon. He needed a coffee right now.

-Ok, guys! Thank you very much for trusting as and see you again at the wedding!-

Yes! They’re gone!

Taekwoon let the enormous landscape fall and even walked on it on his way to take his coat and go get some caffeine at the coffee shop near the studio. He didn’t care anymore, he was just doing literally what everyone did with him each time they crossed their studio door to greet Hongbin.

-Taekwoon hyung! Where do you think you are going? It’s still 10:00 am, are you that hungry already?-

-I’m not. I need a coffee.-

-What? You drank two mugs before opening the studio and it was just an hour ago. I won’t let you scape our next appointment!-

Taekwoon sighed; it perfectly could be the hundredth time he did it that morning half away from the front door, even with his arm extended ready to take the knob.

-You will love it, I swear. –

-I don’t think so…-

-Come on, hyung! You’ll enjoy it! It’s this guy you like, how was his name? You told me thousand times!-

Taekwoon waited not taking a step away from the door ready to leave at any moment. Maybe this was the best distracting moment to do it since Hongbin was still struggling with his own brain trying to remember a name Taekwoon couldn’t figure out with the clue his dumb friend has given him.

-Leo hyung, you know him!- Why does he use my nickname now? Is he trying to persuade me to don’t leave any minute now?

-I know a quite number of people in this country, Hongbin. Tell me already or I’ll leave.-

-Ash! Let me look in my appointment book!-

But Hongbin had no time to search his diary thanks to his mobile phone ringing suddenly but insistently in his back pocket.

-Wait there.- He said signaling to his hyung who obviously saw this interruption as the perfect excuse to escape from the studio.

Great, another appointment. I’ll take a break of some weeks anyway. I can’t handle this frustration anymore.

-Hello? … Oh! Hyung good morning! … Yes, of course! … Will love to help you with the new cover of the magazine … Yes … Yes … That’s perfect, will discuss the details late- Pardon? Now? Well I’m with Taekwoon hyung and I think… Yes … Yes, I know and I’m ready, of course! … Well- Wait, I’ll go to your apartment and discuss this right now so you can call the model, ok? Great! I’m in the car already … See you, hyung! –

So is he the one leaving then?

-Hyung I have to go. Is really important! Hyo Shin Hyung has just arranged an interview with an important agent from the Rolling Stones magazine. They want us to make their cover for the summer special edition!-

-But you’ve already worked with that maga- -

-This is totally different hyung!- Hongbin half screamed putting on the most professional-looking jacket he got to find in the little wardrobe of our studio.- We are working with some foreigner pretty famous models!-

Taekwoon didn’t understand the difference between working with the Rolling Stones taking pictures of musicians and taking pictures of foreigner- pretty foreigner famous models. His facial expression stilled blank.

-Will have to travel! We’ll have to work in a foreigner country and there we will be able to meet some of the most famous photographers in the world! Everyone will notice our hard-working and professionalism and will be worldwide known!-

You mean they will notice you and only you and I’ll have to attend to boring parties and meetings where no one will talk to me, neither I’m going to talk to anyone because I already know I won’t be in the mood to meet even the USA President.

-So we are- - He was interrupted once again but this time Hongbin was already leaving holding the knob that was still at Taekwoon’s hand reach.

-We are working with the Rolling Stones! This is wonderful I can’t believe it! I’ll have to mark this day at my calendar so I won’t forget this date ever!-

-But-!-

-I gotta go hyung! See you later!-

-The next appointment…-

The last words of Taekwoon sounded barely like a murmur to himself looking through the door where his silly friend had been just seconds ago.

What should I do now? Close the studio? That sounds right, anyway Hongbin is not here so there’s no point in keeping the studio open.

But just when he reached one more time to take the knob and close the door for the day a car stopped in front of the studio, a quite expensive one if Taekwoon’s limited knowledge about cars wasn’t tricking him.

It was a large black car with wide windows tinted black, which was a little bit incoherent and gave the vehicle a strange and suspicious aura in Taekwoon’s opinion.

What he wasn’t expecting was an even larger and wider man stepping out from the car all dressed black with glasses that seemed to be imitating the color of the cars ones. The man looked pretty much like a copy of the car, elegant but suspicious at the same time.
He opened the back door to let a smaller man step out, also wearing sunglasses, but he wore skinny black jeans, simple white button up shirt and a leather-like neck choker. He looked hot under Taekwoons eyes. He looked really hot. The overall picture sent shivers down Taekwoon’s spine but the look this anonymous man sent him when he took his sunglasses off made Taekwoon melt completely and look for a place to hide his lust for the rest of the century. He won’t need it anymore since this guy was no more, no less that his ultimate bias- well, his favorite dancer ever! Cha Hakyeon!

Taekwoon froze in place gaping like a fish at his most desired human being; the one Taekwoon had spent thousands of nights dreaming about and fantasiz- dreaming, just pure and naïve dreams about his great qualities and dancing skills. Well, those wonderful dancing skills had toned a skinny and flexible body with some evident curves at his hips and tights, now showed-off by his damn tight-fitting trousers. A fragile-like appearance figure but strong and resistant, actually. Just how many times had Taekwoon watched his live fancams on Youtube and how more many times had him stopped them to take the best screenshots at the best moments of his choreographies. Didn’t I said it? Hakyeon created his own choreographies. Each one o them were made only by him and for him and expressed every single feeling in the world. Taekwoon could take his playlist everyday and play the video according to his mood. He didn’t had to worry about how was he feeling, he only had to search for the right song and eventually, he’d find the perfect one and could vent himself seeing those long and slim limbs moving with the beat of the music as if they were in fact connected by strings to the source of the sound. He was simply beautiful. It was Taekwoon’s most used way of escape from his frustrating living style. Watching Hakyeon, or N (his artistic name), on any interview laughing and talking or at any tv show dancing or simply making a fool out of him made him automatically smile and feel loved. He seemed to be such a caring but serious and professional person at the same time. Taekwoon couldn’t get enough of his personality and watched and re-watched tv programs, listened and re-listened to radio programs and read and re-read magazines interviews about him just to try to know him better. Even If it was just the name of his cat, well, Hakyeon said at an interview the day 07/9 that he’d rather have a little dog than a cat…So, Taekwoon wanted to know everything, even If it was just the name of his imaginary dog.

And now his most supporting pillar, the biggest star of the year and the winner of 59 dance awards along his life since he was 14 was now standing in front of him with a wide smile, as an angel would had just arrived to earth and, did he just talked to me?

-Hello? Someone there?-

-A-ah…Hel-I mean…-

-Sorry but…may I come in? It would be a burden if someone recognized me and I had to run away now that I’m here…- Hakyeon excused himself even shyly, trying to be as sweet and smooth as possible to avoid making the strange half gaping fish half man, who was preventing him from entering the studio, find him rude like and intruder on his own establishment.

-Y-ye…Ah…- Taekwoon was still shaking off his own dumbness of his head and battled to escape his state of shock and loss for words.

Fortunately Hakyeon didn’t wait to him to enter the establishment and very delicately surrounded Taekwoon and took a few steps into the studio.

Hakyeon had heard marvelous things about this new photographer…Hongbin, Lee Hongbin was his name. He heard he had worked already with the best celebrities of all Korea and still he got like this when he saw one? Hakyeon didn’t get it at all but neither cared. He had an appointment and just wished to this…man to be as professional as possible and take the best pictures ever for his debut as a model. Yes, he’ll try the model career now that he was nation-wide known dancer and singer. He was already nervous about this entire modeling thing but his manager told him it’d be a great improvement for his artistic career to try new workplaces and meet new people apart from dancers or singers. This Hongbin guy doesn’t seemlike the best first choice to start with it though…

-Ah…I’m Cha Hakyeon, but I think you took the appointment as N, wasn’t it? My manager told me in a rush so I’m not sure…-

My friend left in a rush but did not mention YOU- wait. Was this guy the one Hongbin said…Oh my god…This couldn’t be his next appointment of the morning. My first and last chance to know my favorite idol ever and I’d have to say Hongbin wasn’t here now and see him leave inevitably…Even if I wanted to kidnap him and bring him to a far far away cave just for my entertainment.

-Y-yes! I…Yes you are N-ssi of course but- -

-Oh, come on don’t call me that! I heard you were pretty young but had a greatly successful career as aphotographer, am I wrong? I think you’re around my age? So, let’s talk informally, shall we?- Hakyeon talked much than he thought he’d do in real life. You know, everyone on interviews can get nervous and start talking without a break even for breathing but Hakyeon just talked and talked, nor fast nor slowly, didn’t had any problem to breath between words even when he used sentences too long for Taekwoon’s mind at the moment. He got something about talking informally so I’ll just go with it and try to get his consciousness back as soon as possible.

-Well, then…Hakyeon-ah…- Oh my god I’m talking to my bias by his real name? Is it the reality or is it just a fantasy? I’ll have to update this to the official fanclub tonight.

-Yes? – Oh please, can you just…don’t smile so cutely? You’re killing me…

-I’m…sorry but- -

-You can’t take the pictures today?- Oh no…That wasn’t a pout…Tell me it wasn’t.

-Well…not exactly…-

-Siwon-ssi, you can go and take the rest of the day free. I’ll take a taxi to go home when the session is over and I won’t stay late, I promise!- Hakyeon talked to the sculpture like man who had been standing all the time a few steps behind him, with his arms crossed and looking judgingly to Taekwoon behind his dark sunglasses, that was for sure, even if Taekwoon couldn’t see it.

-Your manager told me- -

-I know what Jaehwannie said, but you’re scaring Hongbin-ah! He’s a great professional and I’m sure I’m safe in his hands so just go home and have a meal or two, would you?-

Hakyeon talked to that Siwon guy motherly, like he was the one who was protecting the other and not the other way around. It was a little bit confusing to see his slim figure being more secure and determined with his words that the taller man in front of him. Anyway, Taekwoon enjoyed the idea of having all for himself, even if it was just the few minutes he’d had to take to explain his beloved one he couldn’t take his pictures. And talking about that “I’m safe in his hands”…Of course, I’d bring you to the prettiest cave in all Korea, Hakyeon-ah.

-I’ll call Jaehwan-ssi and tell him you’re with the photographer. Just don’t get home late, I don’t want him to scold me.-

-I won’t, I promise! I’ll talk to Jaehwannie later so you won’t have to worry about anything, ok? Have a nice ride, Siwon-ssi!-

And just like that, Taekwoon and Hakyeon were left all alone on the studio for what sounded like unlimited time. Taekwoon couldn’t gulp enough to clear his voice, neither relax his nerves now that he had to tell the truth.

However, the moment Siwon closed the front door, Hakyeon turned to Taekwoon with a very different expression on his face. He smirked before putting his sunglasses down on the near table and took some steps near Taekwoon slowly and deliberately sinuously.

-So…you are more relaxed now, don’t you?- Of course not! Holy , this guy think I’m Hongbin and is trying to…What are you thinking Taekwoon? Of course a person like Hakyeon wouldn’t try to seduce you even if you were the last man in the whole world…He isn’t even gay. He said he liked tall and curvy girls on the interview of 15/4- I have to tell him the truth! Then at least I’ll be able to ask him for an autograph and a picture together…Won’t I?

-Hakyeon-ah I’m not- -

-I know, I know…You can’t take the pictures now…is it the camera? Is it broken? Maybe we can fix it! Come on, I’ll help you!- He can’t be so y at a moment and suddenly make my heart choke with too much sweetness.

Hakyeon was already pacing through the studio looking everywhere and touching every single thing like he had never seen a spotlight or a camera lens. Taekwoon wanted to scold him and tell him these things were Hongbin’s most precious properties but…He just looked so cute…Like a kid lost in a mall wanting to try and take everything from every stall.

I’ll end hugging the life out of him…

-Hakyeon-ah…I…-

-Come on! Smile Hongbin-ah!- The smaller guy exclaimed giggling while he focused the photographer with the most expensive camera Hongbin had. He had bought it online just two weeks ago and Taekwoon could swear he had seen his friend kissing and hugging it as it was his own baby.

-Yah! Don’t touch those things! It can break really easily!-

-Don’t be grumpy! If it is not already broken, then you can take the photos, so let’s take them! I’m already prepared, I came with the make-up and the clothing for the session because Jaehwannie told me you hadn’t any wardrobe team here, in the studio; So, where should I pose for you, Hongbinnie?-

Definitely that was a really naughty comment; it wasn’t my imagination at all! Ok…Think rationally Taekwoon, you won’t be able to do this any other time. Enjoy yourself!

-Am…Well…You can…pose there, at the front of the white wall, please.- He almost murmured his words because he couldn’t believe he was actually going on with this…He was pretending he was the best photographer in Korea, his best friend, because his ultimate bias asked him to. It wasn’t his fault.

-Here? Is it okay if I my shirt?- Hakyeon asked this midway caressing his own two buttons of his shirt ready to undo them but looking at Taekwoon- well, Hongbin, in the eyes.

-It is not…Well…Yes, of course. No problem!- He answered a little bit flustered doing his best to not drop Hongbin’s camera when his hands were shaking uncontrollably. I’ll enjoy this as most as possible.

Hakyeon undid the buttons and stood there concentrating and preparing some poses for the photographer, the one who was gulping over and over looking at the star. His pretty and tanned star.

-I’m ready so…Could you…-

-Oh! Yeah, of course!- Hakyeon’s natural smile was quickly replaced for a devil smirk from the corner of his mouth and a new pose more casual and relaxed. He inclined his torso and put his hands on his back pockets so his round and well-shaped was slightly more marked. Taekwoon exhaled and sighed then taking some pictures at that pose. He swore he felt his throat go dry once Hakyeon lifted his arms up his head and his shirt showed just some inches of his tanned hips and belly. His navel is so y… He choked on his own spit once he noticed the way his thoughts were taking.

-Everything alright?-

-Y-yes, yes! Sorry I had a cold…some days ago…- He murmured once again not losing any chance to photograph the dancer from any possible angle, anyway, every angle was perfect. It was necessary 5 minutes of posing for Taekwoon to feel comfortable enough to breathe properly and don’t think about what he’d like Hakyeon to shows in the next pose. Well, he still thought about that, but he was more focused on take the best pictures of his life. He wasn’t a star, not a great photographer, but he’ll do his best for him. Even if after the session Hakyeon kicked him and left the studio screaming at him. He didn’t care as long as he was allowed to keep those pictures for him for the rest of his life.

-Hongbin-ah, you’re not a man for words, are you?- Hakyeon jocked now laid down with his long and slender legs crossed and his hands behind his head, looking at the white ceiling. He was more relaxed too and even smiled, getting out of character, but showing how much he enjoyed being the center of so much attention just by the taller man. He wasn’t that bad as he looked when he met him minutes ago…He was quite but professional. He was sure he was a great photographer, even if his name wasn’t Lee Hongbin. Also…he was pretty hot. Tall, pale skin, broad –really- broad shoulders and chest, flat abdomen (If he showed a six pack he’d die right there and then), black hair reaching his hears and eyebrows, and those eyes…He’d be hours and hours staring at those feline like eyes. They were so intense, even if his owner was chocking on his spit or stuttering, he’d still look attractive as fu-

-W-what? Sorry I was spacing out!- Hakyeon excused himself biting his lip and getting up quickly, trying to get rid of his thoughts.

-We are done. So, If you want to see the pictures…-

-Yes, yes! I’d love to have a preview of them!- He giggled taking quickly steps to Taekwoon and leaning on his shoulder to see the pictures on the Little screen of the camera. He knew the pictures had to be processed on a computer with specific photographic software but watching his first modeling pictures raw was anyway exciting!

-They look really cool! You’re great Hongbin-ah!- Taekwoon escaped a beat when he was complimented by Hakyeon and smiled like a fool. It was too beautiful to be real: his most adored idol was the first person in complimenting him for taking photos. Nor even his parents or teachers had ever complimented him for being a good photographer, and he knew Hongbin did it lot of times just for pity.

-Thank you, Hakyeon-ah.- And when he turned his head, still smiling like an idiot, he found he was just a few inches away from the dark and plump lips of the celebrity. He was so close, yet so far. He couldn’t do anything! He was a…commoner, and Hakyeon was a star. The dancer of the century, the iest idol in all the galaxy and the most beautiful guy in the universe. He just couldn’t.

-Well...I like them Hongbin-ah, but I’ll wait to see them in the magazine once it’s out! Now you’ll send them to my manager and…that’s all? We are really done here?-

-Y-yes…Pretty much…- I won’t send these pictures to anyone, even if someone paid me a million wons.

-So…This is not an official appointment but…Would you like to take a coffee? I think I saw a coffee shop some buildings away so…We could chat out of this “working environment”, you know?-

Could I take so much happiness in a day? Am I going to explode any moment now?

-I’d love to.- And that was the first time he talked out loud, with his natural voice and tone. Hakyeon felt himself melt with Taekwoon’s voice. Sweet and gentle as fu-

-Great then! Come on, my treat!-

They chatted long hours in the coffee shop. They just ordered two lattes at the beginning, Hakyeon’s one full of sugar and milk and Taekwoon’s one plain, but the black haired and taller one ended up asking another one, and then other one. He liked coffee very much, but three coffees in just 2 hours was his record so far. Maybe he was afraid Hakyeon would say he had to go if he stopped drinking. He wouldn’t admit it, but he just couldn’t bring himself to think about saying goodbye to him. Nor when he was making all his dreams come true, at least the pure ones (he had other kind of dreams too…but he’d have to keep dreaming about doing those things to Hakyeon for the rest of his life).

Hakyeon was such an interesting person. At first he was scared because everyone said when you meet someone you admired that much, the idolized image you got from him collapses. This wasn’t the case this time. Taekwoon was sure Hakyeon was his soul mate. He’d swear they were lovers in other lives. He liked reading, listening to music and, obviously, dance. He was so romantic and fantastic. He was cheerful, innocent, caring, affectionate…He was simply wonderful. He was the perfect man. He didn’t know how many times had spaced out staring at his smile and the way his cheeks made his eyes look smaller but even brighter each time he tried to hold back a new guffaw. He didn’t want this day to end.

A burger next to the coffee shop was the next target for the two guys who didn’t stop talking, mostly Hakyeon made all the talking, but Taekwoon listened and enjoyed every word, even if Hakyeon got too noisy from time to time, it was worthy. It was his true personality, it was his own self. The one he had always wanted to meet.

They had lunch together, with a quite similar aura to the joking and friendly one the shared at the coffee shop, but the best was still to come…

They were back at the studio near 7 pm and they hadn’t had any for dinner. After lunch, the decided to take a walk on the most quite places of the city, Taekwoon really wanted to bring Hakyeon shopping like a real date, but he knew brunette couldn’t risk his own and being discovered by a group of fans. He had to keep him safe; he promised it to Siwon in some way…
They walked down the street for hours but none of them took a look at their watches. They kept walking and chatting as they were lifelong friends. Taekwoon was in a daze, he didn’t just met N, he had meet Hakyeon and he was even better than N in ways Taekwoon never thought he’d like so much. He was the happiest person in the world and he didn’t care if a meteorite felt right on his head. Life was beautiful.

-Hongbin-ah, it’s getting late…-

It was beautiful.

-Yeah, it is...- You’re a genious Taekwoon, that’s the best answer you have?

-You know…I don’t usually spend a day with people I’ve just met that day. I loved to be with you and have coffee, and lunch…well, everything in fact!- Is he nervous? Anyway, he’s so cute…Look at how he’s his lips. It’s so tempting. I don’t care if he calls me Hongbin meanwhile I kiss him like there’s no tomorrow…

-I think we should head back the studio. I don’t know this side of the city really well so, there I could call a taxi. Would you mind?

Spend even more time with you? Oh Hakyeon…that’s not you’re best question.

-Not at all. I’ll guide you and give you the exact address of the studio so it can take you right in front of the establishment. I won’t like you’re friend to get angry at me if something happens to you getting home…

-Don’t worry about him! He can get too much protective sometimes but he cares like a big brother, you know?-

I’m not feeling jelousy. Not a little. He’s tall and handsome. He works with him and sees him every single day. He takes him everywhere he want BUT he’s like a big brother. What am I? I’m just a guy he met this morning and had him walking down the city from north to south, east to west. Nothing more, nothing less.

-He’s really cool and caring…I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a girlfriend already! He’s handsome as hell and knows how to cook too!- Hakyeon had started complimenting other man who wasn’t Taekwoon and consequently, Taekwoon had started to get annoyed. He could accept that guy was Hakyeons work partner and friend but...they were together? No, so, why does Hakyeon talk so high about him? He’s not the perfect man, it´s you Hakyeon.

Taekwoon lost count of how much compliments Hakyeon sent to his friend and, for the first time in the day, he stopped listening to him and just enjoyed the city while they were walking back to the studio. He nodded a few times to let him know he was paying attention, but he wasn’t. At least until he was asked something he didn’t get so he had to excuse himself and try to hide his embarrassment behind his straight face.

-What?-

-I asked you if you had any girlfriend, Hongbin-ah. I heard you were chosen as one of the most attractives men in Korea. Is it useful with girls?- He giggled while he asked. He knew that Hongbin guy had get even more complimented by his appearance than for his photography, at least at the beginning of his professional career. Indeed it was true, he was really handsome, more than he imagined, but Hakyeon had kept THE QUESTION for himself all the day because he didn’t want to sound gossip to him…He’d just met him, he couldn’t ask him how was his love live going. But now, now the scenario was perfect and they were completely alone! He had to take this opportunity and ask him.
He wasn’t that desperate for a relationship but since he started his career he hadn’t had any second to breathe, nor to know interesting people out of his working hours, nor to date no one, specially no boys. Yes, he liked men and he knew this since he was a teenager. He had that hormone era like the other guys of his class at highschool but he didn’t think about curvy hips and bulky s. He thought about tall guys with a fierce and dangerous look. It led him to some difficult and disastrous relationships when he was really young but when his career started, everything was left apart: his family, his friends, and boyfriends if there was any it was worthy to keep. Maybe, if he did reach some recognition in the future, he’d be allowed to date a model or a singer, but never ever a guy. He knew it since the beginning and even though he signed his contract 5 years ago. Of course, he was a matured man and sometimes he couldn’t handle his needs and desires. He had some escapades –capades- with anonymous guys and had slept with some celebrities but nothing serious, not what he was looking for. Perhaps he had read too much romantic novels but he was eager for the day he had someone waiting for him at home making him dinner.

Hongbin didn’t look like that kind of guy who likes to stay home waiting for his lovely husband to get home, but he did look like a ing buddy or a friend, a good one in both cases. He’d enjoy himself tonight. Tomorrow was his day off so…I didn’t have to tell Jaehwan why he was late for his schedule or why he had to walk slower and take dance practice smoothly.

-I don’t have one-  I see…But he did not say he want one either. Is he gay or not?!

-I see…What a pity! I’m sure you’re a great catch too!-

Is he flirting with me?! Well…we’ve been really close all the day but this is…too much. He had complimented my photography skills already but this was totally different.  

-Well I don’t think so…-

-Oh, come on! Don’t be so humble! You’re the best photographer and the hottest guy of the country! Confess! There’s someone? Tell me, tell me, tell me!-

Why is he so persistent and annoying sometimes? He looks terribly cute but I just can’t tell him “I don’t have any girlfriend because I’m the shyest guy ever and no girl want to have a statue in their living room, not one that eats that much. Oh! Did I mention I’m gay and like pretty tanned short guys?”

-I…I don’t like…-

-Don’t want to tell me?! But we’re friends already, aren’t we? Come on Hongbiiin! I’ll have to make you talk and you don’t want that, I assure you.- Another naughty grin and I’ll have to lean against a tree to catch my breath. I’m not asthmatic but I’ll be by the end of the day.

-I like someone already.-

-Oh! Oh my god, I knew it! It is a famous girl?- Oh…well, you have dressed as a girl sometimes…But that doesn’t makes you a girl at all, I like your flat chest, you’re cute little tummy and that crotch of yours that’s marked on your practice tracksuit…

-Well…No…He isn- - I MEAN- -

-Oh…-

Great, Taekwoon, great. Now he thinks you’re disgusting…How can I be so stupid…I wish someone cut my tongue once I reach home.

-I-I mean I…don’t…-

For the first time in his life Taekwoon was eager for someone to interrupt him. Maybe it was the time for the mentioned meteorite to come and fall on his head.

-It’s not a problem, Hongbin-ah! I won’t tell anyone!- And he zipped his mouth with a wide smile across his face.

Taekwoon was processing what had just happened but he was already seeing the front door of the studio just 10 meters away from them so the best was they reach the establishment as soon as possible. He would call a taxi without a word and then he would bury himself in the backyard of some abandoned farm.

None of them said anything more until they entered the studio. It was already 9:25 according to the watch of the studio, and Taekwoon thought there was still time until midnight to wake up from this dream. Anyway, he had to call the taxi and- -

His thoughts were interrupted by the noise of the front door locking. He was turning around to see who had locked them in the studio when a pair of dark and smooth lips, the smoothest he had ever tasted, against his. They were soft, more than they had looked like, delicate and really really sweet.

How is this even possible…I’ve died already and I’m heaven?

Hakyeon stayed pressing his lips against the taller guys ones for some long insufferable seconds where Taekwoon couldn’t think about anything at all. He left his hands fall by his sides lifeless as his eyelids closed bit by bit, melting with the simple touch and wishing to just stay this way for the rest of his life. With a completely blank mind, Taekwoon didn’t even think about moving his own lips against the other ones but Hakyeon was more conscious than him and after the unbearable quite and motionless seconds he started kissing him, capturing the other ones bottom lip between his own.
But, for Taewoon, it was necessary to feel Hakyeons arms on his shoulders, to bring him to reality and start returning those movements slowly and, sincerely, afraid of doing anything that could break the perfection of the little bubble the kiss has created around them.

It took several minutes before one of them had to separate to breathe properly. They didn’t need to catch their breaths because the kiss had been so slow and soft they got the time to take breaths between their lips each time they moved to bite down the others lips or to incline their heads and fit their mouths together. Taekwoon had never been a guy for touches or kisses, and a lot less for wet kisses, but, this time, he found himself eager to put his tongue inside the shorter’s one mouth and play with his tongue so slowly, he could taste every corner of it. He tasted like a little packet of sugar had been melt just minutes ago and now every part of it was coat with his sweetness. Taekwoon just couldn’t get enough of it.
Hayeon, in the other hand, had no problem with wet kisses and enjoyed every single kind of physical contact. This was no exception. It had been so long since he kissed someone he feared his skills had worsened but Hongbin didn’t seemed to dislike it at all.

-I don’t do this usually…But I want more Hongbin-ah…I want all of you.- This sentence sounded so on Taekwoons ears that he didn’t cared about being called Hongbin. He knew it was him what Hakyeon wanted so badly, the name didn’t mean anything, and he was more than willing to give him everything he asked for. But where! He couldn’t take him against Hongbin’s desk or else he’ll be dead before the dawn. Also, it wasn’t quite romantic. If someone had told him some weeks ago he’d meet his bias and that they’d end up ing him, he’d laugh at that someone’s face for days. But now, here he was, kissing him in the studio he had been thinking about burning down too much times, thanks to a friend that he also had wanted to burn down sometimes, and, obviously, thanks to a job he thought until this morning was the worst choice of his life.

Taekwoon didn’t find enough strength to answer his proposal but his deep blush seemed to work as a better and faster answer for the brunette who smiled wide and surrounded the neck of the taller with his arms, moving even closer to him, before talking in a whisper.

-We can go to my apartment. It’s not far away from here and…you can stay over…- He whispered once again, this time against his ear.

-Ye-yes, ‘fcourse…I’d love to-

A new grin spread on his plump lips making him look even naughtier and…I don’t think this can be real. He’s actually talking about , with me, tonight, in his apartment.

Eventually, that was exactly what happened once we arrived to his apartment, lots of like I’ve never experienced before. The best night ever.

Taekwoon didn’t have the chance to update the fanclub that night.

 

 

Hakyeon woke up by the sun entering the wide window of his, by the other hand, little apartment. A bedroom, an even more little bathroom connected to the first one and a living room wide enough for a sofa and a very small kitchen in a corner. He rented this apartment just for days like this one, were he only wished to get rid of the limitations of the idol life. He slept there sometimes with some guy or just listened to music all night trying to forget how lonely he got some days. But this morning was not the case, and he woke up hugged by a pair of long and slender arms tightly at his waist. He was a morning guy; that was inevitable when he had to get up early every single day of the year, but today it was even easier to wake up. Hongbin was so unbearable cute when he was sleeping. He damned himself for not keeping his mobile phone near his bed so he could take millions of pictures now that the taller one was still sleeping soundlessly. It had been love at first sight and the way his heart escaped a beat when Hongbin smiled at him once he came inside him was the best prove of it. He had slept with other guys but never have him enjoyed it this much, not have been satisfied like he had been tonight. He had felt more tan pleasure, it was more tan lust and total satisfaction once he reached his , it was love. He had never felt so safe and desired in his whole life and he knew probably he would never feel like that again if it wasn’t with Hongbin.
 Hakyeon, how can you be thinking about love?! You just met him and you can’t date anyone yet! Just go back to Earth!

That was it; he couldn’t date him even if he really loved him, not like a ing buddy, like a boyfriend. It was impossible, he knew it, but Hongbin had been so gentle, so sweet, so sincer-

My phone? Where is my phone? Stop, you’re going to wake up Hongbin-ah! He searched through the sheets and clothes and finally found it still on his back pocket of his trousers.

-Hello?- He spoked quitly, being careful to not wake up his partner yet.

-Hakyeon!- It seemed the man in the other end of the line didn’t cared about waking someone up. –Hakyeon! Oh my god, I’ve just talked with the photographer and told me he had a really important interview to attend but he could gives you a new appointment for today in the eve- -

-Wait, wait! Calm down Jaehwannie. What are you talking about? I’m with Hongbin right now and he’s asleep.-

-What?! What do you mean, Hakyeon?! Are you joking?! He’s in his studio at the moment, he just called me from there!-

-In the studio? W-what…-

-He excused himself and asked me if you have met his assistant at the studio. He said he had to be there and tell you he was out for the day.-

-His assistant…? You mean- -

-What was his name? Ash…I can’t remember it! Ah! Taekwoon! Yes, he told me his assistant was called Taekwoon and that he was a great fan of yours!-

-Taekw-Taekwoon?- Hakyeon just whispered his name trying to make every piece to join and make sense. What assistant? Taekwoon? But he just…He took his photos and he had sleept with m- -
It was just a whisper, but the half awake Taekwoon, thanks to the noisy ringtone of the star, he hummed to Hakyeon once he heard his name. Of course it wasn’t intentional, he was still half asleep so he just answered to someone calling him. He didn’t remembered he has been Hongbin for nearly 24h, not that he never told Hakyeon about his real name even after they made love the night before.

-Ah…Jaeh…Jaehwan, I’ll call you later.-

-But Hakyeon, tell me you’ll go do that photoshoot! Hongbin is really worried about all that happened and want to talk to you so, go and see him in his studio when you’re free, ok?-

-I’ll talk to him later, don’t worry. Thank you, Jaehwan.- Hakyeon’s words were solid and dry. He hanged up without taking a look at his part- liar. Liar, that’s all. Anyway, he didn’t need to look at him to know he had the most terrified expression he had ever seen. Taekwoon was by now, unfortunately more awake than asleep, he wished he wasn’t, because the atmosphere in the bedroom was turning to a very different mood. Hakyeon was silent, head hanging down and eyes lost in thoughts. Taekwoon wanted, had to speak to him and explain everything before he could reach his own conclusions. He didn’t even know how much that Jaehwan, by the way he hated him already, had told him.

-Hakyeon I…-

-You lied.-

Taekwoon felt silent too. He couldn’t say it wasn’t true. Yes, he went by the name of Hongbin just for his own sake, just to take advantage of the situation and know more about his most beloved- -

-You are not Hongbin! You…You lied to me since the beginning!-

-I can explain it, Hakyeon!-

-You can’t! You are not the photographer you are just…-

-Just, what? Tell me.-

-Just an assistant! And a fanatic! You took me those pictures and…oh my god, you took them because you are a stalker!-

-H-hakyeon don’t be paranoid. I took those pictures because you insisted in taking them and even if I’m an assistant, I have a photography degree just like Hongbin have.-

-Then, why did you lie to me?! I know it already…-

He’s not thinking that...He can’t.

-You lied to me to sleep with me!-
-NO!- I knew he’d think that. It was pretty obvious but how can I make him thim otherway?

-Yes! You…you did it just to ing me and then go and tell all your fanatics friends you got to stick your fat inside me! And then you’ll sell this story to the tabloids, won’t you!?-

-What?! Of…of course not, Hakyeon-ah! I…I lied to you but I was planning on telling you the truth all the time but you were so…-

-Oh, yeah, now it’s all my falt?! I was, what, Taek-woon?- He made emphasis in each syllable of his true name already getting up and dressing himself, embarrassed about being in front of a man he didn’t recognize anymore. He wasn’t the guy he passed the day with yesterday. He wasn’t his probably first love in such a long time and, definitely, he wasn’t the man that made love to him last night.

-So cute.-

-Cute…? Ha, that’s great, Taekwoon. You’re compliments won’t work now.-

-But it’s true, Hakyeon-ah! I couldn’t tell you I wasn’t Hongbin orelse you would had felt disappointed and I would hadn’t had the opportunity to know you better! I love you!- His last words escaped between his lips without even thinking them. Critical situations required critical measures. He had slept with him and he wasn’t afraid of open his heart to the guy he had been in love with since he knew him. This was the moment he had been waiting.

Nevertheless, Hakyeon slapped him on the right cheek. Taekwoon didn’t know what to say after that and felt silent holding his hurt cheek in his hand.

-Don’t come and say me “I love you” after you’ve ed me without even telling me your true name! You even used a nickname before telling me the truth!-

-That’s me real nickname!-

-I don’t care anymore, Taekwoon! You’re a liar and a ert!-

-No…Hakyeon, please, calm down, ok? Let’s relax, I’ll expla- -

-I don’t want you to have to lie anymore. Get out of my apartment. Now. –

-Hakyeon, please, I’m serious I- -

-I’m too, Leo. Get out!-

 

 

A/N: sorry for any grammatical error or anything, I was too lazy to re-read this after I ended it OTL But I'll check it other day! Thanks for reading!!