Final

Space Adventures

Space Adventures

 
super sappy and fluffy. You are welcome.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"Commander, there are alien ships at our right flank!" A boyish voice called out, the sound of laser beam bullets echoing in the weapon cabin. Hands were quick to aim at all the ships, "Permission to fire?"
 
"Wait for it, Private." There was the commander, looking out the front with a frown. 
 
"Sir, we've got some on the left flank too!"
 
The commander raised his right arm up, palm open then when he brought it down in a fist, he shouted, "Open fire! We must save Earth from these aliens!"
 
The cabin was filled with noises as the lasers fired to defeat the alien ships. "For Earth!" The first private cried out as he unleashed everything he had in his arsenal.
 
"Commander Minseok, this is Lieutenant Jongin, what's the status?" 
 
"We are assessing right now, Lieutenant. I will get back to you shortly." Minseok spoke with much authority, glancing out of the windows into the deep space.
 
There was not a singular ship left. "Wait!" Minseok went up to the window and peered a little harder before drawing back with a gasp, "Two mother ships are coming straight at us! Lieutenant Jongin, Private Jaehyuk, and Private Kunghee, unleash everything we have in our arsenal! We cannot have the aliens invade our home!"
 
The battle cry was loud and long, showing how they were going to defend the planet from the bad guys. 
 
Suddenly the ship shook violently, making the patrons wobble on their feet, having to catch themselves by grabbing onto their tables. 
 
"ALERT! ALERT! THE SHIP IS BREACHED! THE SHIP IS BREACHED!" The automated voice rang above their heads, "CODE BLACK! MAN YOUR STATIONS!"
 
Commander Minseok didn't have to remind his crew to hold steady, guns held tight against their chests. He looked over to Lieutenant Jongin and nodded, "It was an honor to serve with you, Lieutenant Jongin."
 
"As it was with you, Sir." Jongin replied grimly before turning his attention back to the hall, cocking his gun.
 
There was pounding on the door, and the men inside the cabin aimed their guns as one. "FOR PLANET EARTH!" The commander screamed out as the door busted open.
 
All of them let loose their rounds, watching the alien yell in shocked pain but it wasn't withdrawing. "Give it everything you have, boys!"
 
The cabin shook again and the roof was breached by pale spikes and pulled open by another mother ship. "Time for dinner."
 
"What."
 
"Get out of the cushion fort and wash your hands, it is time for dinner." 
 
Kyungsoo was very amused, smiling happily at his husband and child. He looked over to the other 'alien' Luhan before back to the men and children in the fort. "Did you save Earth?"
 
Kunghee got up from her 'station' and ran to Kyungsoo, "Mommy! We were KIA!"
 
"Oh no!" Luhan gasped as he picked up Jaehyuk, "You couldn't save Earth? What am I going to do, Jae?"
 
Minseok and Jongin stood up with grins, picking up the couch cushions to set them back where they once were. They picked up as Luhan and Kyungsoo got the children washed up for dinner. 
 
"Another day in the SK Galaxy." Minseok sighed with a smile as he flicked out the sheet for Jongin to grab so they could fold it up. "We almost saved Earth."
 
Jongin smirked as he looked over to Kyungsoo, eyeing him from behind. "But we could definitely get a one on one with the aliens to teach them a lesson."
 
Perhaps that wasn't something to say because he got a pillow in his face by Minseok. "Sicko."