3. Aliens and Cockroaches

It Started With...AN EGG!?

It Started With An…EGG!?

Chapter 3

Aliens and Cockroaches

“They are here! THEY ARE HERE! I DON’T WANNA DIE YET! UWAAAAH! MOMMAAAAA!” Ryeowook wailed, gripping on Donghae tightly. Donghae was in no better shape.

“I want my mommy! Uwaaah! Please don’t eat me! I am not TASTYYYYY!” Donghae cried, hugging Ryeowook back.

“Uh…hi?” Henry greeted, perplexed by his hyungs’ behavior. He removed the hood of the green alien suit he was wearing and looked at his two scared hyungs.

Shindong snorted before laughing loudly. “Oh my god this is too good to be just a coincidence!”

Heechul just stared at the three new comers i.e. Siwon, Zhou Mi and Henry, all wearing identical alien suits. Sungmin was already trying make the two panic stricken lads calm down.

“Heechul ah, did you find out who scream-! What happened here!?” Leeteuk asked, his umma mode coming to life. He was dragging a heavily bandaged Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk behind him. It was then that he noticed the three weirdly dressed people standing in the doorway. “Hi guys! How are you? It’s been long since we last met, ne?” he greeted them, already forgetting the now 4 problems.

“HYUNG!”

All of them turned around only to see Ryeowook and Donghae running towards them. Ryeowook grabbed Leeteuk’s hand and pulled him away. Donghae raised his newly acquired weapon, a Barbie doll, and pointed it at the ‘aliens’.

“Stay b-back!” he warned them.

“Hyun-!” Henry began but was cut short by the Barbie weilder.

“Don’t come closer!” he yelled, trembling in fear.

“Oh this !” Heechul finally snapped. He ordered the three ‘aliens’ to strip out of their costume, Shindong to tell the scared guys the truth and Sungmin to calm down the crying and scared lads.

After 15 minutes, all of them were sitting in the living room.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were now awake and playing ‘red hand’, Ryeowook and Donghae were still fearful of anything green they saw, Shindong was indulging himself with some ice cream, Leeteuk, Henry, Zhou Mi and Siwon were sitting quietly, Sungmin was trying to calm the two ‘on edge’ guys i.e. Ryeowook and Donghae, Yesung was sitting with Dangkommi, Dangkomming and Dangkomma in his lap all the while glaring at Kyuhyun, Heechul was cursing every time Donghae or Ryeowook screamed in fear or Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk proved their stupidity. Kangin was somewhere none of them knew.

“Wookie? Hae? Wanna play hide and seek?” Eunhyuk asked them, smiling his gummy smile.

“But-but what if alie-!”

“They aren’t real. I have already explained it to you at least 20 times that aliens are NOT real!” Shindong said, not looking away from the bowl in his hands.

“But what about my tea party?” Ryeowook piped in.

“Your tea party can wait. Currently you are to play with us! It’s King Kyu’s order!” Kyuhyun ordered. Yesung glared at him before hugging his turtles a little bit tightly.

“But-but-!”

“No buts! Come on, Hyuk will be it! RUN!” Kyuhyun yelled, dashing off. Donghae and Ryeowook, too, followed his example and scrambled off. Eunhyuk just stood where he was, still not able to grasp what had just happened. When it finally registered, he found himself in Leeteuk and Sungmin’s hold.

“Nope, you aren’t going anywhere.” Leeteuk said, dragging him towards the couch. Eunhyuk whined but sat down quietly when he saw Heechul and Yesung’s glares being aimed at him.

“Come on guys, we need to find them so we can finally go to the doctor’s.” Sungmin said. Everyone nodded and got up.

“I will stay here and keep an eye on him.” Yesung said, looking at the dancer. Everyone nodded and dispersed in various directions.

Henry and Leeteuk

Henry was looking around every nook and cranny. “Did you find anything hyung?” he asked but got no response. He turned around only to see Leeteuk rummaging through the book shelf. “How the hell do you think anyone of them will be able to fit in there?” he questioned, raising his eyebrow.

“Wookie is pretty small so I thought maybe he could’ve crammed himself in here.”

“Yeah, right.” Henry said, sarcasm lacing his voice.

Zhou Mi and Siwon

“Are you sure that they might be hiding in here?” Zhou Mi questioned, swatting away a stray fly. Both of them were looking around the small dirty store room.

“Yeah, I am sure. Well at least in Kyu’s case.” Siwon provided. Zhou Mi laughed lightly and continued to look for the three. He accidentally tripped on a stray box, causing a few others to fall down.

“OW!”

Both of were startled by the sudden yelp of pain and scrambled together in the center of the dark room.

“W-Who is there?” Zhou Mi asked, looking around.

“How dare you talk to me, the dragon king, like that peasant!?” both of them heard.

“Dragon king?”

“It must be Kyuhyun.”

“On the count of 3. 1!” Zhou Mi started. Both of them got ready.

After 10 minutes.

“Oh you guys are back.” Yesung said, looking up at the three dust covered guys. Siwon and Zhou Mi were dragging a bound Kyuhyun with them. “

“Welcome back!” Eunhyuk greeted them, smiling. He was playing house with Yesung and his turtles. He was the umma, Yesung was the appa and the three turtles were their kids. “Do you guys wanna play? Kyu can be our dog!”

“Oi! How dare you talk about drag-mmff!”

Siwon shut his mouth by his hand and placed him on the couch. Zhou Mi brought a rope and they tied the ‘dragon king’ to the couch he was sitting on.

“Okay. Two left to go.” Siwon sighed happily, finally sitting down.

After a few minutes Shindong entered with Donghae. Donghae looked positively scared, looking behind his back occasionally. “Go sit there with him.” Shindong ordered him. Donghae nodded and made his way to the couch.

“What happened? Why is he looking so scared?” Yesung asked.

“Don’t even ask about it. He literally tried to bite my arm off!”

“I-I thought th-that you were going to eat me!” Donghae said in his defense. Shindong just huffed, rubbing his red arm.

Soon Henry and Leeteuk were back too.

“Now the only ones left are Heechul, Minnie and Wookie.” Yesung said, standing up. Everyone looked at him as he went to his room with his turtles and returned back bare handed. He started going out of the room when Leeteuk stopped him.

“Where are you going?” he asked, looking questioningly at the vocalist.

“To help them find Wook. It will be easy if all of us work together.” He said, going out. Soon everyone else also followed him, including the now rope free Kyuhyun.

“Let’s go!” they cheered. Just as they were going to step out, they heard screaming.

“HHYYYYAAAAAAAAA!”

“GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!”

“MOMMAAA!”

“Now what!?” Leeteuk sighed tiredly, face palming.

“We gotta save them! Come on peasants!”

“Oi! How dare you call me a peasant!”

“Because you are one!”

Henry stepped in between Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun, preventing them from fighting further. “Just stop.” He order, feeling tired from their behavior. He had thought that he will be able to play with them or have some fun. He had never imagined even in his wildest dreams that he will have to run around catching his mind wrecked hyungs like this.

“WAAAAHHHH! SAVE ME!”

“Come on!” Zhou Mi urged them forward, leading the way with Yesung. All of them followed them and reached from where they thought the screams had originated from. The scene that greeted them had them laughing so hard they nearly fell down. Well except for one particular anchovy.

“C-c-cockroach!” Eunhyuk screeched in a high pitched voice before jumping on Donghae’s back. “G-get it away! I hate insects!”

“Heh, a cockroach getting scared of a cockroach!” Kyuhyun commented from the sidelines, irking Eunhyuk or the so-called cockroach.

Ryeowook was hanging off Sungmin in a similar fashion, crying for his mommy to come and save him. Sungmin was nearly choking from the force by which Ryeowook was clinging onto him. And lastly, Heechul was standing atop a side table, trying to aim potted plants at the ‘vile creature’ as he termed it.

“Ya! What are you guys laughing at?! Come here and help us!” Heechul yelled, aiming a slipper at the poor cockroach.

Yesung sighed before producing a long roll of newspaper from somewhere. He let the cockroach climb on it which brought some screams from the scared 3 i.e. Ryeowook, Heechul and Eunhyuk. He shook his head at them before rushing and throwing off that damn thing out somewhere.

When he returned back, he found Sungmin and Zhou Mi dragging Eunhyuk and Ryeowook behind them. Both of them were yelling about how they hated hospitals or injections but were unheard. Kyuhyun and Donghae were quietly following them, Leeteuk’s hawk like gaze keeping them in check.

“Finally…” Henry muttered, sighing in relief.

TBC

As an apology for updating thhhiiisss late...I decided to post 2 chappies together! Further updates may take a little bit long, studies are imp ya know and I want to maintain my A-grade student image...so yeah, have to sacrifice my beloved writing time T^T But I will get backt o updating faster when all the rush is down somewhat~!

Thanks for reading!