Name Tag Ripping

Sick Grasshopper

Jae Suk arrived at the filming site of Running Man and got out of his car. The freezing air and the furiously blowing wind certainly didn't help his sickness. 

"Oh, Jong Kook. You're here already!" Jae Suk said to Jong Kook who was coming in his direction

"Oh hyung! I came early today." Jong Kook replied. However, Jong Kook felt that something was wrong with his hyung. After working together for such a long time, they know each other too well. In fact each of the members in Running Man knew each oher all too well. They may act playful and say some mean things on the show but they are actually very caring with each other in real life. Jong Kook noticed how drained in color his hyung's face was and how dark his eye bags were. His body seemed as if it would fall with one push. Jong Kook gave a worried look to his hyung and his mouth turned into a frown. Before he had a chance to ask Jae Suk if he was okay or not, the rest of the members arrived and it was time to start filming.

"Everyone please come together, filming is starting in 5...4...3...2...1." Myuk Pd called out to the cast. They just started filming and Jae Suk was already feeling queazy. His head has a light throb and his legs didn't feel like his own. He put all his energy into being his usual self and creating funny moments. Jae Suk didn't want anyone to be worried about him and then stop the show. Everyone will be upset if they stop the filming of the show. No, he had to tough it out for the sake of the show. They played dodge ball for most of the whole morning and by noon, he was ready to pass out. The Running Man members saw this and shot him worried looks. They all knew how busy the nation's mc was and they knew that it could be too much for him. They never said anything about it because they knew that Jae Suk won't listen to them. He doesn't want to disappiont the audience. As the day of filming continues on, Jae Suk's condition worsens. They finally had an one hour break for lunch and all Jae Suk did was sleep on a nearby couch. The Running Man members kept an watchful eye ever since they noticed how bad his condition was right now. Ji Suk Jin was especially worried as Jae Suk's hyung. He took off his jacket and covered it over Jae Suk's sleeping body. Jae Suk felt cold when he was asleep and colder when he woke up to s calling him. He was not looking forward to the next event, name tag ripping. He didn't have the energy to even walk anymore, how could he run from Kim Jong Kook? Jae Suk literally forced his tired body to get up and start filming. For the first half of the game, he just hid in a small closet and no one found him.  The second half however, the PD announces that they weren't allowed to hid anymore and his worse nightmare began. Just when he turned the corner of a hallway, he saw the red jacket of none other then Sparta Kim Jong Kook. He ran as fast as he can up the stairs but climbing the stairs really took a toll on him. He was puffing really badly and his world became really dizzy. He collapsed and rolled all the way down the stairs. Jong Kook was completely startled when he saw the pale Jae Suk lying on the floor unmoving with a tiny stream of blood coming from his arm and head. That's when Jong Kook went into panic mode and shook Jae Suk to make him wake up and say that he's okay. Of course when shaking him didn't seem to be the best idea in the universe, he tugged his phone out of his pocket in a hurry. With a shaking hand, Jong Kook called for an ambulance. He layed Jae Suk carefully on the sofa next to them and called the staff and the members to inform them of what happened. The members blamed themselves for not taking care of Jae Suk better and spent the time waiting for the ambulance to arrived in silence.