04 - The Wedding Day

You're The Only One (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OST

 

Jieun and her father walked together down the aisle, on the end of it, there was Woohyun who looked very handsome wearing his wedding tuxedo, waiting for Jieun. His black hair slicked back and his dark eyes... eyes who always able to hypnotize Jieun now stared at her without stopping. Jieun lowered her gaze, feel unusual to be stared by someone like that. It's indeed an enigmatic gaze, she didn't understand what's going through Woohyun's head. Was Woohyun happy to see her? Did he regret? Or maybe didn't feel anything about this marriage?

On the other side, Woohyun who stood in front of the altar stared Jieun sharply, watching Jieun who walked slowly toward him carefully. Inside his heart, Woohyun really admire her beauty, Jieun wearing an ivory brocade dress that made her looked like a goddess with her black hair bun upside. A small headdress wrapped around her forehead.

 

 

 

I think I've seen her before.. ah.. probably just my imagination.

 

 

 

 

Now Jieun and Woohyun were standing next to each other. After saying their wedding vows, now it's time for Woohyun to kiss his bride. Jieun closed her eyes, her face flushed with embarrassment, she was amazingly nervous. This was the first time she'd kissed by someone else beside her parents, it's funny indeed. Woohyun planted a soft kiss on her lips, without emotions and feelings. Lightly once, then immediately move away from Jieun's lips.

Jieun thought to herself. It seemed like Woohyun didn't have any feelings towards her. She didn't know what kind of wedding life awaits her in the future. However, for some reason her heart believed this may indeed be a way of her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun looked at clouds from the plane window, with Woohyun looked solemn reading a book beside her, they hadn't spoken to each. After they married, the next day Woohyun picked Jieun up immediately. And here she was, on the plane with... her husband, Nam Woohyun. They didn't give any signs that reflect as a newly married couple, they looked more like strangers who didn't know each other.

Jieun was a shy woman and really confused how to start a conversation, meanwhile Woohyun.. well, it seemed Woohyun actually looked not interested in chatting with his new wife. He was more interested into the book in front of him. Jieun remember parting with her parents this morning, it was really sad, her mother didn't stop shedding tears and her father just stood looking at her, then hugged her for a long time, conveyed advices to Jieun.

 

"Don't forget to call us once you've arrived."

 

"Eat regularly."

 

"All of your medicine should be taken."

 

"Remember to go home on holidays."

 

 

And dozens of other advices to Jieun, but now she had been in the plane that will deliver her to Seoul, where Woohyun's residence was located. Now she had become Nam Jieun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Incheon international airport atmosphere was really crowded. Yes, Seoul was one of the developed cities which was famous for its industry, Seoul also had a very good infrastructure to become a preferred business like place of Jieun's hometown, Jeju. However, both provinces had different characteristics. Jeju generally inhabited by people who tend to be conventional and religious, while Seoul generally had the characteristics of people who were capitalists and freer.

 

"We will be picked up by my friend, Sungyeol." Woohyun said to Jieun, this was their first conversation since this morning.

 

"Oh. okay." Jieun replied.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun examined the girl beside him. She's really a gentle woman, hopefully she didn't expect much from this wedding, she seemed to take the fake wedding seriously. Woohyun realized that he would have to immediately notify Jieun why he married her. Sooner would be better, before Jieun had high expectations on their relationship. Relationship for W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter