Changes and Tips

ZPZG Drabbles

 

"What can I get for you?" the barista turns around to look at the client a small smile creeping on his plum lips. 

"I bet you is not an answer, correct?" the customer jokes "Double cappuccino with whipped cream and chocolate on top" he smiles back at him. 

The barista just nods, turning back to prepare the coffee with a little more spirit to perfection than usually. 

"So, when is your break?" the customer asks, hands flipping through some fliers lying around on the counter. Eyes traveling on the baristas back side, admiration over those shoulders. 

"In an hour" comes the sort reply and the customer can hear the amusement behind it "here is your coffee, that will be three hundred won" the barista extents his arm, leaving the coffee and opens his palm to recieve the payment. 

The customer gives the money almost instantly and smiles as their fingers touch. 
"Thank you" he says grabbing his carton cup of coffee next and takes a step back from the counter. 

"Kang! You forgot your change!" the barista calls, raising his left hand with the receipt and the changes on hold.

"You can keep them Khan, as a tip" the customer replies. "I'll see you in a hour" he turns briefly to wink at the barista and his smile widens at the latters red cheeks. 

"Mission accomplished" he says to himself as he walks out of the cafe, putting on his sunglasses, walking towards his own way.