ONE

Just
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI YONG’S POV

 

/Yah, Yoong, your Ji Yong Oppa~/

 

I could hear Fany calling for you. I have no choice but to contact you through Fany since your phone was totally not contactable.

 

/Oppa?/

 

"IM YOONA! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

 

You replied almost immediately, knowing what I was referring to.

 

/I’m fine~ It’s just a minor accident! Thankfully, no one got hurt./

 

"Why can’t I get through your phone?"

 

/Mwuh?/

 

I could totally imagine your expressions and the noise you were making while rummaging through your bag.

 

/Opps, it’s out of battery! Oppa, I’ve got to go now, call you later, have to rush to the fan sign now!/

 

"Yah!"

 

There, she just hang up the phone without waiting for my reply. Like how she always does.

 

I could only smile in defeat and put down the phone. I wouldn’t have tolerate it if it was others.

 

Just because, it’s you.

 

Im Yoona.

 

†††††

 

My heart dropped at the moment Seungri said that you girls got into a car accident.

 

You could never imagine how worried I was when I couldn’t reach you; all the calls I dialled went straight into your voice mail.

 

/Oppa~/

 

This was the first thing I heard when I pick up the call.

 

"Where are you right now?"

 

/Just finished the fan sign in Daejeon, on the way back to Seoul./

 

"I’ll see you later."

 

I said monotonously and hung up the phone, driving to your dorm right after.

 

Just, for you.

 

†††††

 

YOONA’S POV

 

It’s almost an hour ride from Daejeon back to Seoul. I fell asleep almost right after Ji Yong oppa hung up. I was being grumpy after being woke up by the members, throwing tantrums while getting off the van.

 

“Oh~ look who’s here?” Tiffany unnie nudged me, “Yoong, isn’t that GD oppa’s car?”

 

I repeated that sentence for a few time in my head and finally, realised what Fany unnie was referring to.

 

My eyes shot wide open, looking towards the direction that Tiffany unnie pointed to.

 

That was really your car; that car plate, black matted Lamborghini Aventador.

 

I thought I was dreaming, why the heck was your Lambo here? Right in front of our dorm at 1 am?!

 

“Unnies! You guys can go up first, I’ll be back soon!”

 

“How long is your ‘soon’ going to be? Are you sure GD oppa is going to let you come back?”

 

“Unnie!”

 

I always got teased by the unnies and maknae, because of you. But I never have once mind about that.

 

Just because, it’s you.

 

Kwon Ji Yong.

 

†††††

 

I was about to knock on the window, wanting to ask you to unlock the door. With my other hand on the handle, I found out that the car wasn’t lock. How daring are you, Kwon Ji Yong?

 

The car door slided over when I gave it a light push, only to meet with your side view, sleeping soundly with the car seat pulled down.

 

A smile slowly crept up my face as I got into the car quietly, minimising my motions.

 

You looked worn out, from all your tours around the world. We barely have time to meet each other. I actually didn’t want to wake you up, but letting time pass like this was such a pity.

 

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter