One

He cheated on me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yah!! Kim Taehyung, how dare you?! -———————— Jungkook knew Taehyung cheated on him. No, scratch that. Everyone knew. He looks at the picture again, and feel his heart shattered. He thought he give everything to Tae. He thought he will be enough for Tae. But.. but why? Specially, why Jin-hyung?! He was currently sitting on the edge of their shared bed. After a while, he finally lay down. He let out a breath he didn't know he was currently holding, then feel his tears on the edge of his eyes. No, he won't cry. He wouldn't cry. Taehyung is currently on the supermarket. With Jin-hyung. And just the thought of those two makes Jungkook feel like dying. Jimin is the one who showed him that picture. He was looking at their fancafe, and that picture was posted by one of their fans. (A/N: I dunno how fancafe works.) It was during their TRB on Mexico. Jungkook is searching for an explanation. Before it happened, they didn't fight. He didn't do anything that can make Taehyung cheat on him. Jungkook always kiss him on the cheeks. Not on-cam, but everytime they had a free time and they know no one is watching, he kiss Taehyung, specially on the lips. He showered Taehyung with a lots of love! He never failed to make Taehyung feel so special. He.. he never failed to make sure that Taehyung knows how much Jungkook loves him. He was confident that his the only one who can handle Taehyung. His weird attitude, weird behavior, even his weird habits. Did Taehyung got tired of him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter