Track 3: I'm Sorry (by Beast)

Love Playlist

September 1, 2014

Today I met her. The look in her eyes told me that she's in shock. I am sure she is not expecting to see me. Today, I decided to face my past and try to get her back. I loved her, and I still love her. It was a mistake to let her go. I was weak back then, I was young and clueless about letting go and holding on. Now I know what I have done. I am prepared to do what I should have done before. I came back to win her back.

Today, I met with Dongwoon for dinner.

"I saw her today." I told him.

"Who? Who her?" He asked without looking at me. He's concentrating on his food.

"Hyuna." He stopped eating. He looked at me straight in the eye.

"What?" he stopped. "Wait?" he looked at me as if he's trying to read my mind. "Don't tell me you came back here all the way from United States just to see her?"

I did not respond. 

"Oh come on hyung! You better stop it. It's been what? Two years? Three years? Since you broke up with her." 3 years. "What are you trying to do? Win her back?" I did not respond again. I don't have anything to say. "You know well who she loves the most, and it's not you."

"But he just broke her heart. It was a mistake for me to just let her go. I am back because I wanted to bring the happiness in her eyes. I want to see her smile again."

"Do you think you can do that? In the first place it was you who broke up with her."

"Yes I did broke up with her because I know that she's in love with him, and all I want is for her to be happy."

He did not answer back. I know he will oppose me with what I'm planning but I have to do it. It's time for me to fix the mistakes I've done before. 

"By the way, I also saw someone in the University this morning."

"Who?" He asked as he sips his wine.

"Sohee." His eyes enlarged as if they're about to pop out.

"WHAT?! Sohee, as in Yoon Sohee your ex fiancee?" I nodded. "What a coincidence." A long pause. "Wait, what? How did you know her? As far as I can remember the two of you never saw each other because you were in the US. You we're not able to see her on your wedding day because she ran away a few hours before your wedding"

"Well, Hyuna knows her. While Hyuna and I were talking, she suddenly came out from nowhere and Hyuna told her to go."

"Wow. What a really really coincidence! So what are you planning to do? You know how much your business has been affected because she did not show up on your wedding day."

"I really don't care about her right now. I am here for Hyuna and not for her."

- Hyunseung