part two .

MINE { hiatus }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon I : https://soundcloud.com/k2nblog22/taeyeon-i-feat-verbal-jint

 

 

 

 

/ The Next Day /

Everyone met up at in the lobby . “ Noona , did you sleep well ? “ YuGyeom and BamBam asked .
“ Yes I did , how about you guys . “ Lauren asked .
“ Very Well . “ They all answered . “ Lauren can I speak to you . “ Jaebum asked in a low tone . “ What is it ? “
“ I’m sorry . “ Jaebum apologized . “ For what ? “  “ I didn’t know you and Mark was still dating and I confessed to you . “ “ its okay you’re still my best friend , we were friends since we were babies . So I’ll forgive you , okay ? Now lets go eat . “ Lauren said as she put her arm around Jaebum’s neck
“ So what are you eating ? “ MinYoung asked you
“ Regular thing I eat  in America , Egg , Bacon , and pancakes . “  Lauren  grabbed what she said . “ I’ll get the same too . “ MinYoung said as they both went to the table . “ So what’s your plans for today ? “ Jackson asked . “ I’m going to meet our Grandmother today . “ DongJun said as he was on his phone . “ Lauren I’m going to go change so I’ll be in your room in like 30 minutes , okay ? “ DongJun said as Taehyung followed behind him .
“ Yah , Kim Lauren ! “ someone yelled out her name . “ Oh ! Dony what are you doing here ? “ Lauren asked as she found out who called her .
“ I’m staying in this hotel for now . “ He answered .
“ Well this is my boyfriend , Mark . “ Lauren introduced Mark to Dony . “ Hello , I’m Kwon YoungDon but you can call me Dony . Well I have to go , so see you guys . “ Dony bid his goodbye .
 
/ 15 minutes later /

Mark and Lauren got ready to meet Mark’s family and Lauren’s grandmother . “ Lauren are you ready ? “ Mark yelled from the bed .
“ Yes ! “ Lauren replied as she put her lipstick on.
“ Okay , I’m ready ! . “ “ Alright lets go ! “ Mark said as he got the car keys .

They met up with DongJun and Taehyung and went into separate cars .

http://www.polyvore.com/formal/set?id=169879749

http://40.media.tumblr.com/3217d9ec953e7a12d799a6419d537ebb/tumblr_nhdqwxySaw1u3k74xo6_1280.jpg
|| In the Lobby ||

“ Oh ! Lauren are you going to she your grandmother ? “ Dony asked as he was walking outside . “ Yeah … “ “ Oh Hello Mark “ Dony greeted Mark . “ Morning . “  They were in a mist of an awkward silence . “ Well , I got to get going ! I need to practice my dances for the next competition . See you later , Oh ! And also tell grandmother I said hello ! “ Dony said as he left .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter