Chapter One

BangTan Games


"Now that concludes the episode of....."
"BANGTAN GAMES!"
"Yes, make sure the enter for next weeks episode. Maybe YOU could end up here meeting BTS. LIVE! For Now, it's time for farewells."

Turning off the T.V and setting aside your bag of potato chips, you head over to your computer.
"Next Weeks episode huh?" You thought aloud. Typing in the website, you immediatly search for the sign up survey for next weeks episode.

"Name? Gae Min Sun. Where are you from? Seoul, Korea. How old are you? 19. Education? Seoul National University." You read while answering aloud.
"Is this really the survey?" you asked while zipping through the survey like wild fire. Not even 10 minutes later, you finished the survey in record time. Faster than your actual tests and quizzes in school. With the survey finished, the thing left to do is send in the survey. Debating whether or not you should enter, you hit send anyways without a doubt in your mind. 
" Aish.. Who am I kidding? There are like millions of fans everywhere! What are the chances of me being picked over the other entries of other fans?" Practically yelling at this point, you argue with yourself for atleast 20 minutes. Good thing you live alone. If not your family would think you were crazy. With that aside, you walk away thinking that the entry was a rather waste of precious time. 

Monday.

You spend your time walking around campus with your best friend, Min Tae Soo, talking about life, school, and other random topics. 
"So did you see last week's episode of Bangtan Games?" Tae Soo asked. Just the title alone makes you remember your useless attempt at scoring a spot on the show. Not like it would ever happen anyway.
"Yes. I actually tried entering but there is no way I'd ever be able to score something big like that." you confessed. 

"Yeah, what are the odds of us university students, being able to score something like that?" Tae Soo said looking like she had been told a sort of funny joke.

"Hmmm..I guess we should wait and see. The next episode is tomorrow and the preview is coiming tonight." 

"Yeah. I guess so too."

That Afternoon

After coming home from University, you decided that you'd wait for the preview for the next episode which is tomorrow.


....

Endless hours later:

"Ugh I'm so bored and hungry!"
Waiting for the preview for hours was one of the most time consuming things you've ever done. Deciding to grab a snack, you head into the kitchen while fumbling with the remote to change the channel. In the midst of finding something to eat, you get a phone call. Popping your head out of the fridge with the corner of a piece of bread hanging from your mouth, you quickly grab your phone. Without looking at the caller ID, you answer.

"Yes?" You ask while munching on the bread you had earlier.

"Yes is this Gae Min Sun? asked an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes it is. Can I help you?" You replied. Still munching on the bread.

"I am here to inform you that you have been chosen to guest star on BangTan Games! Congratulation Miss!" 

Hearing this, your eyes go wide, mouth agape while the bread you had earlier dropped onto the floor. 

Nervousness flows into your body. 
"A-Are you sure?"

"Yes. Why would I call you to tell you this if I weren't?"

That Sass.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" you ask.

"Oh yes. Tomorrow which is the day of filming, you will be headed to your University for we will be shooting there. Also, don't worry, we asked permission from the head of the University to do this. You will be followed by a camera man to film everything you do."
The man explained in one go.

"Is there anything you need me to do?" You asked completely baffled.

"Yes. We will be starting at 6:00am and ending at 9:00am. When you arrive you will be given the task of finding ribbons that are colored red. You will need to find 7 of them, one for each member. If you succeed, you will earn a signed CD, and $200. If you don't, you just don't succeed. They will also be going around with bells attached to them so it's easier for your to locate where they are. Lastly we will also need a picture of you with the bottom half of your face covered as we will give them to the boys so they will be able to find you."

"Wow......that's alot. But I think I can do this."

"Alright. If you need anything just call" after being said what needed to be said, he hung up. Leaving you to prep for tomorrow. 

"Okay I can do this. I know I can."
after giving yourself a personal pep talk, you take a selca with half your face covered then sent it to the male who you can assume is their producer.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

 

The Next Chapter will alot longer hopefully. I also wanted for the members to have a point of view so look forward to that. And each chapter until the end will have a seperate member looking for you.

Thank you~
-Juliana-Macy