Chapter 1

Please Say Yes

Another amazing concert by Teen Top!

Just like any other event it has to end.

All of the fans have started to get up from their seats to leave the venue except for a particular person.

Someone ran back up to the stage and the fans who had their backs against the stage didn't realize that someone went back to the stage, until he spoke.

"Can I have a little more of your time?"

It was a pointless question, since the answer was obvious.

What kind of angel wouldn't give time to L.JOE?! Angels would practically give anything that Teen Top would ask for!

Every fan went back to their sits.

"Thank you." L.Joe said to the fans when he saw the fans were going back to their respective sits.

"I have prepared two more song."

"WHOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" The fans cheered.

"BUT..." A mischievous smile crept up L.Joe's face as he said, "I will only sing one song."

"AWWWHHHH..." The fans exclaimed in a sad tone.

"This song will be the pay back for a favour I need you to do for me."

Fans got startled and asked, “Huh?” ’s and "What?" ’s.

"I hope I could get the answer I wanted."

Fans were still confused; L.Joe just ignored it and continued.

 

 

 

A smile went up L.Joe's face as he remembered everything and same goes for the girl sitting not far from the stage. L.Joe then started to tell their story.

 

 

 

It was April then; the weather was still a little bit chilly.

"!"

"What?" Chunji asked L.Joe as he was sitting beside L.Joe in the moving car.

They just had a stop at the coffee shop and were now on their way to their next schedule, but L.Joe was moving around searching his pockets, his bag and the floor of the car.

"I lost my phone." L.Joe answered while still moving around.

"Stay still! I'll call your phone." Chunji then took out his phone and dialled.

 

 

 

A girl came in just after the boys left. She was accompanied by three other girls. They were talking in another language.

Using another language made more people look at them. Some looks were of curiosity because of the foreign language and others were of admiration as they were pretty if not gorgeous.

As the girls reached the counter the one wearing a pink beanie, white hoodie, and jean shorts showing her pretty legs and boots spoke in fluent Korean surprising the nervous person on the counter.

After ordering, the four girls went to a table and took their sits. They were talking again using the foreign language.

The girl wearing a hoodie was not joining the conversation, but checked her phone and looked around.

She finally found the ringing phone and was surprised that it was a phone she didn't recognize. Thinking that the caller might be the owner of the phone she answered it.

“Hello?” She answered it with an unsure tone using Korean.

“Hello?” Chunji's voice was of surprise as he didn't expect someone to answer it and he was more surprised that a girl answered it. “Who are you?” Chunji asked with curiosity.

“Uhm? Do you by any chance know the owner of this phone?” The girl didn't answer the question and instead threw in another question. It was a stupid question to ask but it seemed like the only thing she could come up with at that time.

“Uhm yeah. My friend lost his phone, uhm we have something important to attend to right now could you perhaps hold on to it for now and let's meet later to get the phone?”

“Uhm? I think that would be the only possible plan, but would that be okay with your friend?”

“Well, there's actually no other way.”

“Okay then, where and when should we meet?”

“Uhm? Where would be a place convenient for you?”

“How about we meet at this coffee shop where the phone was left? The time. Just contact me whenever you're done with you task and I'll see what we can do. How does that sound?”

“Good enough thank you very much. See you then.”

“Okay.”

The girls immediately asked what the phone was about as they are not as fluent in Korean language as the girl in hoodie and they are surprised to find the girl in hoodie with a phone they've never seen before. She told the three girls about the phone.

 

 

 

“Stupid!” Chunji  smacked L.Joe's head as he hung up the phone.

“What now?” L.Joe asked.

“Good thing you have a password on your phone, how could you be so careless.”

“It's not like I did it on purpose.”

“I asked the girl to hold on to it first and we'll go get it after our schedule.”

“You sure the girl can be trusted?”

“It's not like there's another way and I think the girl is trust-worthy.”

“How could you tell? You've never seen her, let alone know her.”

“Well, she sounded polite.”

“Never mind. I hope no one else calls my phone or I'll so dead.” L.Joe was really nervous about the whole thing since he is a celebrity and it would be no good if the girl would see the numbers of the other artists or the girl would end up to be a fan girl.

 

 

 

The girls just shopped around stores and went back to their hotel after eating. Just as they set down their things the phone rang.

“Hello?” The girl in hoodie answered the phone.

“Hello? I'm the friend of the owner of the phone.”

“Uh yes I recognize the caller id.”

“Uhm… We're finished with our schedule are you free right now?”

“You are going to get the phone right now?”

“That is if you're not busy right now.”

“Sure, but it will take me about 5 minutes to get there would that be ok?”

“Sure. We're on our way there and would be there by about 10 more minutes. You could take your time.”

“Ok then, see you there, I'll be wearing a pink beanie and a white hoodie.”

“Ok thank you.”

 

 

 

“Manager hyung, she'll be in a pink beanie and a white hoodie.” Chunji told the manager as they decided to let him get the phone.

“Ok.”

The manager then went down the car and went in the coffee shop. He immediately spotted the girl and went to her direction.

“Hi.” The manager bowed when he reached the table.

“Hi.” The girl stood up and bowed to the person as well.

“I'm here to get the phone.”

“Uh wait.” The girl reached to her pocket to get the phone.

The manager was going to reach for it already when he saw the phone, but the girl held her hands back. The manager looked at her confused. The girl seemed to understand and spoke.

“I just want to be sure that this phone is yours could you unlock the phone?”

“Hhm?” The manager clearly didn't know the password and they didn't think that the girl would ask for the password. It’s kind of weird because the possible person who knows that L.Joe lost his phone is either the people on the girls’s side and L.Joe’s side and no one else. But what the girl is thinking is that the owner be the one to get the phone would be the most appropriate thing done.

The girl was beginning to doubt the manager. The manager didn't know what else to do so he pulled out his phone and called.

“Please sit down first.” The manager told the girl and he sat down too.

After a couple of minutes, a man in black jacket and a cap pulled down entered and went straight to the table where they were.

“He's the owner.” The manager explained.

“Oh.” The girl handed the phone.

“Your…” The girl recognized the man in hat.

“Shhh.” Both men said as the girl was about to say the name of the man in hat.

It was a good thing the girl picked a place by the side so no one was really paying attention to them.

“You didn't answer the other phone calls?” L.Joe asked as he saw that he had several missed calls.

“Was I supposed to?” The girl asked feeling a little guilty because of the question.

“Uhm. Not really but well you answered Chunji's phone call I thought you might answer the other phone calls too.”

“Well, I just thought that since I already know that the owner would get back the phone, you might not want me to answer the other phone calls.” L.Joe was quite surprised at the girl's answer because he knew pretty well that people tend to be curious, and if it were him on that situation he might actually answer the other calls and also just give the phone without making sure who the owner is.

“Thank you.” That was all L.Joe could say to the girl in front of him. He was really thankful that the girl was so careful with dealing with his privacy. He valued that very much because celebrities like him didn't really have much privacy.

“You're welcome.” The girl replied with a smile that L.Joe will slowly fall in love with.

“How could I thank you?” L.Joe asked wanting to do something for the girl.

“No need to thank me. Well, I'll...” The girl was about to stand up and leave.

“Uhm, are you a k-pop fan?” L.Joe asked with a little hope since she recognized him.

“Yeah.” The girl answered while wondering why L.Joe asked that.

“How about I give you tickets for an upcoming music event? That's the least I could do.” L.Joe asked smiling.

“Well I would love to but I'm not staying here in Korea that long and that would mean I'll have to leave my friends and go alone.”

“Where are you going?” L.Joe was surprised that this girl in front of him speaking in fluent Korean doesn’t live in Korea and now that she mentioned it, she didn't really look like a Korean.

“Well, home, to my country.” The girl said with a hint of smile.

“You're not Korean?” The manager was surprised too.

“No. I'm not.” The girl replied with a smile.

“How come you speak fluent Korean?” The manager asked in amazement.

“I learned the language by myself because I wanted to learn the meaning of the songs I like.” The girl replied with a smile once again.

“Really? You're really good.” The manager complimented.

“No, I still need to learn more but thank you.” The girl shyly replied.

“So you're here on a trip?” The manager asked.

“Yeah.”

“Until when?” L.Joe asked.

“I'll be leaving next week.”

“Well, the music event would be this Saturday. You could bring your friends.” The manager invited clearly amazed with this girl.

“No need to thank me, really.” The girl insisted as she thinks that she didn't really do anything.

“Come on. It will be a thanks as well as an invitation to a friend from another country to enjoy our culture.” The manager encouraged. “How many are you?” The manager added as if remembering something.

“4. Why?” The girl asked.

“Ok. I'll give you the tickets tomorrow night here same time ok?”

“It's really not necessary.”

“Come on, if not you don't consider me as a friend.” The manager said thinking that the girl would not refuse this time and he was right.

“Okay.” The girl finally gave in.

Just as things were settled the manager's phone rang. It was Neil asking what took them so long.

The three bid their goodbyes. The manager had offered to drive the girl back to the hotel but she refused saying it might cause trouble for them as L.Joe was a celebrity. After thinking about what the girl said the manager agreed and just told her to be careful.