EXO's Hello Baby?

Baby Baozi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know it's Minseok hyung. Me and Sehun were listening through the whole thing!" Tao explained.

"Oh.." All the members said at the same time while slowly nodding their heads.

"Pft. And you call me dumb." Chanyeol chuckles. "Whatcha wanna eat baby Seokkie? Do you want bananas?? Say 'ba-na-na'." Chanyeol said very slowly.

"Ugh I can't stand my best friend make a fool of himself." Baekhyun mutters.

Chanyeol turns around, "I heard that, Byun Baekhyun!"

"You are thtupid Bark Chanyeol! I could thpeak! I could say bananath if I want to." Minseok said, pouting at the end. "If only I wathn't a wittle baby.."

"My name is PARK Chanyeol, not Bark.." Chanyeol mutters.

Tao squeals like a high school girl, "Aww!! Before Minseok hyung, everyone says that you look so ugly pouting but now that you're a baby, you look really cute!"

Everyone tries to hide their laughter only to hear baby Minseok crying.

"UWAAAHH!! I-I'M.. UWAAAH!!! U-UGLY?" Minseok whimpers. Jongin's expression softens as he soothes baby Minseok.

"No, no, no!!" Jongin says, as he picks up Minseok from Baekhyun's arms. "Hey, Seokkie.. Shhh.. It's okay.."

Minseok wraps his short arms around Jongin's neck, holding tightly as if his life depends on it. As baby Minseok continues crying on a soft volume, Jongin turns around and shoot Tao a deadly glare.

"I hate you, Huang Chitao.." Minseok mumbles, as he fall asleep in Jongin's arms.

Tao sighs, "I meant it as a joke, though.." All the members look at him, but Kris shakes his head.

"Well, you have to make it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter