Chapter 1:

The boy of broken dreams

 

 

I looked away from them, they were twenty in a massive car bought last month as I heard. I was backed away when a group of fourth persons came towards me. Pushing my shoulder in their way. I should say that it was called in short term " The provocation" I've suddenly has been threw on the floor by two pair of strong arms, it was a man I sensed myself but when I looked up I saw something unexpected, it was a woman. Almost in her twenties, she shoot me a apologist grin before stopping the mens to go further. I stared at her, I smiled. She had long wavy hair it was painted of green, I knew that she was made of pain killers and drugs but I shouldn't care less but how she was hypnotizing. She was alluring, she had eyes made of diamonds and pearls. I knew that from afar she killed in one shoot but her act showed me how much where you belong doesn't made of of who you really are.  I will be a witness in a case where she was accused to be too attractive. She dreamed of stars, she had some inside of her orbs. I found them beautiful. She always saved me, catching my men's pride within. She never spoken neither said her name until a game of race cars came, she was there. 

- Let's do something between us.

I eyed her unexpected of her sudden appearance. My eyes widened, I couldn't believe that I was actually afraid of saying the wrong words. 

- What?

- Let's pretend time doesn't exit. You and I are timeless.

She smiled at me, it melted me. I managed to nod quietly and smile back at her because it was just too impossible to not smile at her. 

The next day, she visited me by placing a kiss on my cheek and waiting for me to give one in return. I admitted that I was shy and embarrassed to be seen so close and so jolting around her like a kid. She grabbed my jaw line and placed my lips on her pale cheek, I turned red.

_________

I said quietly at the sky, how beautiful she was and that she was the stars to my sky. She told me her name, she was named Bao Xu. It was a simple name yet pretty like her. But he didn't believed it so he told her directly that he didn't trusted her concerning her name. She said that she didn't care because name are just plenty letters reunited in one word. I nod my head, feeling stupid by my own statement. Her mom called her, I heard from the phone that she said " Bao Xu", I was guilty to not trust people who are worth it. 

- Yes mom(...) No I told earlier that he's my boyfriend.

This word caught me suddenly, she just had kissed me when she had a boyfriend? I feel a pang in my heart just by seeing how her mom cared about this men or I can call him this boy. She hang up and shoot me a sad look before taking my hand in hers and bracing me into her embrace. She wanted to walk towards the park. I said that I should think of myself once and offered my half arm which she accepted nicely.

I was happy.

The day continued in this beat, she hit me on the ground gently but playfully. I could tell that she was a nice girl, probably the most perfect out there. Her features didn't seemed like Chinese lines, she just had told me that she came from Bangkok and her mom was still there so they called each other often. I asked her about her dad, she a sad face and I realized that I just asked something wrong. I wouldn't say that she was uncomfortable but she was indeed insecure of herself for the first time. I took her and buried her on my arms, I carried her and threw her on the water fountain behind us. She looked so joyful.

I wouldn't mind be buried in her coffin.

We ended this day, I forgot the hundred questions who had trotted in my mind and hugged her close to me. She smiled and smiled. 

- Bao Xu?

She hummed a sort of " hum" in answer while she was looking at the sky.

- We shouldn't be this happy because you have a boyfriend.

She stared at me with a amused expression all over her face, she grinned and ruffled my hair.

- I don't have one. 

She laughed suddenly, she was so absorbed by making fun of me that she didn't even noticed that I had leave. I was walking head bent down. I heard faint steps but it came close. I thought that it was a brunch of kids playing but instead it was Bao Xu who just had back hugged me, I placed my hands on hers and she said while smiling. 

- You're so cute. 

 

_______

A/N: Comment and subscribe! sorry for this short chapter^^