Prologue

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

-5 years later-

“Appa.. wake up..” Taeng open his eyes and smile. He saw a beautiful little angel.


Posted Image


“Morning my little princess.” Said Taeng. He hold his daughter and play with her. Krystal laugh.

“Appa.. put me down..” Krystal giggle. Taeng kiss her forehead and put her down.

“Did your oppa awake already?” asked Taeng. Krystal shake her head.

“Can you please wake him up?” asked Taeng. Krystal smile and nod. She get out from her parents room and go to her brother’s room. Krystal going up to the bed and shake her brother’s body.

“Oppa... wake up..” Krystal shake her brother body. Yoogeun open his eyes slowly.

“Krystal.. its too early.. let oppa sleep a little more okay?” said Yoogeun and pat Krystal’s head. Krystal pout.

“Oh no no no no.. don’t pout at me.. aish.. okay okay i’m up..” said Yoogeun. Krystal smile.

“Good morning oppa!” said Krystal cheerfully. Yoogeun smile and kiss his sister’s forehead.

“Morning baby sis. Oppa is going to wash up okay? You go first.” Said Yoogeun and go to the bathroom. Krystal get out from her brother’s room and walk toward the kitchen.

“Omoo.. my little princess is walking alone.” Said Taeng from his room. He was about to walk out from the room and saw Krystal walking. He then pick Krystal up and walk toward the kitchen.

“Krystal, did you wake everyone up?” ask Jessica smiling from the kitchen. Krystal get down from her father’s hug and run toward her mother. She hug her mother’s leg.

“I wake everyone up even Yoogeun oppa!” said Krystal proudly. Jessica smile and kiss her cheek.

“Good girl.” Jessica then put Krystal in her baby chair.

“Morning honey.” Said Taeng and kiss Jessica lips. Jessica smile.

“Morning.” Said Jessica. She went to the kitchen and serve the breakfast.

“Morning umma.. appa.... baby sis.” Said Yoogeun and sit beside Krystal. He fix his baby sisters napkin and pat Krystal head. Krystal smile widely. Jessica came from the kitchen and bought their breakfast.

“Let’s eat!” said Taeng. When they was about to eat, someone rang the bell.

“I’ll get it!” said Yoogeun and run towards the door.

“Uncle Yoong! Aunt Fany! Sulli noona! Youngie!” shout Yoogeun.

“Heyy my big boy! How are you?” said Yoong.

“Is your parents home?” asked Tiffany.

“We are having our breakfast. Come in!” said Yoogeun.

“Sulli unnie! Youngie oppa!!” Krystal shout.

“Heyy baby cous..” said Sulli as she pat Krystal’s head.

“Hey Krys.” Said Soyoung and sit beside her.

“Can i eat this?” asked Soyoung. Yoong smack his son’s head.

“Yah! you just eat your breakfast before we came here!” Tiffany slap her husband head.

“Yah! Don’t slap your son head! You’ll make him more stupid than he is!” said Tiffany. Yoong pout.

“Aunty, can i eat this?” asked Soyoung to his aunt. Jessica smile.

“Ofcourse you can So. Eat a lot.” Said Jessica. Soyoung smile and sat beside his cousin and start eating. Taeng chuckled. The whole family is eating right now.

“Thanks for the food honey. Its delicious.” Said Taeng and peck Jessica’s lips.

“Ewh...” said all the kids. Taeng and Jessica blushed.

“Yah hyung save that for tonight!” tease Yoong. Taeng blushed.

“What will umma and appa did tonight?” asked Krystal. Taeng slaps his head while Jessica blushing. Tiffany scold her husband.

“Umm.. we’re not doing anything princess. Right honey?” said Taeng. Jessica smile and nodded.

“Yes sweety.” Said Jessica and caressher daughter.

“Sure.. nothing..” smirk Yoong and being slap by his wife. Taeng chukle.

“Everyone finish eating?” asked Taeng. Everyone nodded.

“Lets visit grandpa and grandma.”

--

They finally arrived at the graveyard. Krystal skipped happily with her brother and flowers in her hands.

“Watch your step baby sis.” Said Yoogeun and hold his sister’s hand tightly. Krystal giggle.

“Okay oppa.” They walk happily with their cousin.

“We’re here!” shout Krystal. Taeng hold him and kiss her cheek.

“Very well. Now greet your grandpa and grandma.” Said Taeng and put his daughter. Krystal smile and place the flower she brought.

“Hello grandma! Grandpa!” said Krystal happily. Soon, the kids greet their grandparents.

“Did you guys miss me? Because i miss you! i’m sorry i can’t visit you lately because appa is always busy *pout* but today appa is not working! So Krystal happy!” said Krystal.

“I miss you too. And as i promise you grandpa, i’ll always protect Krystal.” Said Yoogeun. Taeng smile and pat Yoogeun head. Jessica pick up her daughter and held her son’s hand.

“Let’s go to your cousin. Your appa will join us later.” Said Jessica and smile at Taeng. Taeng smile back and mouthed ‘thank you’ to Jessica. When his family is out of his sight, he smile at his parents tombstone.

“Hey guys, how are you? As you see, i’m fine here. You miss us right? Sorry i didn’t visit you guys lately because i’m so busy. But my wife always go here right? Hey old man, i miss you. Thank you for everything you taught me. I promise i’ll be a good father for my kids and a good husband for my wife. Thankyou. Mother, i miss you. thanks for giving me a life. Eventhough you leave me, i know you still around me. Thank you for save me. I promise i will take a good care of my family. Thankyou guys for always gurading us. Please keep your eyes on us. I love both of you and i really miss you. See you guys later.” Said Taeng and smile. He then turned his head and walk toward his family. Suddenly, a wind blowing softly and he heard a faint whisper, We love you too.. He look back to his parents garve and he swear he saw his parents smile at him. He smile back at them and wave his hand and mouthed ‘thank you’ and walk back to his family. He saw his family waved at him and smile.

I will always protect all of you.

--

 

 

A/N I'm so sorry for this super late prologue. Thank you for supporting me. I'll post new one-shot here later. Till then....