Chapter 16

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

Taeng drove fast so he can reach Yul.

“Aish.. what a biggest day in my life.” Said Taeng sarcastic. Suddenly, his phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Taeng! Where are you?!” ask Yul.

“Aish i’m on my way Yul. Where are you?!”

“I’m at the COEX already. You should be here fast understand?! Oh wait, i need to go now.” said Yul and turned off the phone.

“Aish.. please god.. if something happens with my dad.. or Yul, i will never forgive myself.” Said Taeng. He step on the gas and srive carizily.

--

Taeyang get into the cafe. He’s waiting for his bestfriend.

“Aish.. that Jiyoung. If he late, i’ll be late too.” Mumble Taeyang and look at his watch. Suddenly, a man in black walk toward Taeyang.

“Excuse me sir.” He tap Taeyang shoulders. Taeyang turned his head.

“Yes? Can i help you?” ask Taeyang.

“Are you Kim Taeyang?” ask the man. Taeyang nodded.

“Forgive me then.”

“What..”

And all turned black.

--

Yul walk out from his car and run toward the cafe. He opened the door but found no one there.

“Sh*t! Where are they?!” hissed Yul. He look out from the window and saw his father man brought someone.

“Please god don’t tell me..” Yul pray silently. He follow the man going inside a room.

“Taeng please hurry.”

--

“Aish! What the..?! Traffic?!” Taeng sigh in frustation. He rubbed his temple. He stare out of the window and saw that COEX is near from his spot.

“GREAT! I’ll park this baby on the cafe then.” Said Taeng happily and park into the cafe.

“Isn’t that my dad’s car? and Yul car too?” ask Taeng to no one.

“AH! Yul said that we will met at the cafe. So this is the cafe then.. i wonder where he is..” said Taeng. He going inside the cafe and there’s no one inside.

“What the.. is Yul play prank on me?!” hissed Taeng angrily.

“I swear to god, if he really play prank on me, i will..” before Taeng finished his sentence, he saw Yul get inside a room beside the cafe.

“Isn’t that Yul? What is he doing?” asked Taeng curious.

“Maybe i should follow him.” Said Taeng.

“I have a very bad feeling about this one.” Said Taeng and quietly follow Yul.

--

“Yoong can you go faster?!” asked Jessica impatient.

“I can’t noona! Thats traffic in front of us. I can’t go faster than this.” Said Yoong. Jessica sigh.

“Unnie, please don’t be stressed out like this. This isn’t good for your baby.” Said Ji eun. Jessica look at her with sad eyes.

“How can i’m not stressed out Ji eun? My husband is out there, and maybe in danger, yet i still don’t know where he is.” Said Jessica try to hold back her tears.

“I know unnie, but please, just pray for him okay?” said Ji eun. Jessica nodded.

God please... please take care of my husband..

--

Jiyoung sit on his chair, waiting for his bestfriend awake. From afar, Yul watching his father seriously. He didn’t even know that his bestfriend already watching beside him.

“Yul, isn’t that you father?” whisper Taeng. Yul jolted and almost scream because he’s too shocked. He slapped his bestfriend’s head.

“YAH! Kim Taeng! you almost give me a heart attack!” hissed Yul and rub his chest. Taeng rub his head and pout.

“Yah~ don’t too loud. What if you’re father hear us?!” said Taeng angrily.

“Then don’t scared me okay?! Aish.” Said Yul. Yul turned his head and watch his father again.

“Yah Yul~ answer my question~” whined Taeng. Yul closed his eyes and turned to Taeng.

“Yes Taeng. That is my father. Kwon Jiyoung.” Said Yul. Taeng nodded.

“And thats, is your father.” Said Yul. Taeng look at his bestfriend with wide eyes.

“MY FATHER?!” hissed Taeng. Yul closed his mouth.

“Shut up!!” hissed Yul. Taeng nodded.

“B-But why?! I thought they’re bestfriend?!” asked Taeng. Yul shrugged his shoulders.

“Ask them.” Said Yul.

“We should wait until your father is awake okay?” said Yul. Taeng nodded and turn his head, watching the olders.

--

Taeyang groaned and slowly open his eyes. He rubbed his back head and look around.

“Where am i?” Taeyang asked himself.

“Well.. well.. well.. you’re awake already?” said Jiyoung.

“Jiyoung! Where am i?” ask Taeyang. Jiyoung tap his chin and smirk.

“Nowhere. At least, no one will know that you here right.” Said Jiyoung and let out his gun. Taeyang eyes widened, same as Yul and Taeng.

“A gun? F-for what Jiyoung-ah?” asked Taeyang. Jiyoung brought the gun near his chin and tap his chin with the gun.

“I don’t know.. to.. have fun? I guess.” Jiyoung smirk and shoot Taeyang shoulders.

“Urgghh!!” Taeyang groaned in pain.

“DAD!” Taeng hissed but held back by Yul.

“Why Yul?! He shoot my father!” spat Taeng. Yul shook his head.

“We can’t move now Taeng. that only make your father in danger. We better stay here first.” Said Yul. Taeng stay silent on his spot.

“W-Why Jiyoung-ah?” ask Taeyang while holding his shoulder. Jiyoung walk toward him.

“Umm.. i don’t know. Just try to ask yourself Kim Youngbae.” Said Jiyoung and kick Taeyang to the floor. Taeyang groaned and Jiyoung step on Taeyang wound.

“ARGGHHH!!” Taeyang shout. Jiyoung laugh evily.

“HAHAHAHA!! Can you feel the pain Youngbae?! The pain you cause for me! can you feel it?!” ask Jiyoung and continue steped on Taeyang wounded shoulders.

“ARGGHH!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!” shout Taeyang hurting. Taeng can’t take it anymore. His father be treated like animal with his father bestfriend.

“STOP IT!!!” ahout Taeng and push Jiyoung from his father. He then run toward his father.

“Dad! You okay?!” asked Taeng. Taeyang smile at Taeng and nodded.

“I’m fine son.” Said Taeyang. Jiyoung stand up and aimed his gun toward Taeng. Taeyang saw it and threw Taeng aside.

DORR!!

--

 

A/N sorry short update >.< please comment :)