Someone To Call His

His
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook always wanted someone. Someone he could call his. Someone he could kiss. Someone that could make his heart flip, his stomach turn, and could tint his cheek red.

 

Someone who could be his lazy mornings. Where mornings are filled with sloppy kisses and silent good mornings. Someone who could be his sleepy nights. Where nights are full of sweet nothings, wrapping him into a comforting noise of crickets.

 

Someone who could be his hopeful sunrise. Where in he would look at that someone in the eye, only to see a bright day ahead of them. Someone who could be his beautiful sunset. Where in he would just stare at that someone, with abundant amount of adoration in his eyes.

 

Someone who could be his sun. Where the rays would reach out to him, skin enveloped with warmth. Someone who could be his moon. Lighting up his darkness, guiding him of the way.

 

Somone who could be his spring. Where his world will be filled with green grasses and flowers. Someone who could be his storm. Where his world would be messed, creating a sweet chaos in his heart.

 

Actually, this list could go on.

 

But he would care less because of Jimin next to him in this bed. Curled up like kitten wrapped in a blanket. His Jimin's red hair covering his forehead, red lips still swollen from kissing Jungkook maybe a little too much last night.

 

The older boy was everything he ever wanted. The older was his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter