Author Notes and Disclaimers

Sincere Revival

Hello there! Thank you for choosing to read my story! I just want to apologise in advance for any grammatical and / or spelling errors within this story. I'm not a professional.

Also I want to let you know that many of the characters in this story are linked to my other fanfiction on Wattpad, so they are properly introduced in my other stories, not this one. Sadly, I have yet to complete any of them, so you may not have any knowledge of them whatsoever, and for that I apologise.

*Disclaimer*
As we all know, I do not have possession over EXO nor any other artist referred to in this story, and the same goes for any song that is named. I will do my best to put the artist's name in but if I don't, please forgive me.
The names and traits of characters in this story other than the known artists and company owners etc. are completely fictional and do not accurately represent the description of anyone involved with the groups or companies mentioned. Any likeness with real people is of complete coincidence.
Also, this story is based on my idea of what conditions are like for idols in K-Pop. They are in no way to be viewed as the accurate truth and should not majorly influence your view of the genre or industry.

I really hope you enjoy reading it! I'll do my best to provide interesting updates. ^.^