BLACK

NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Hyorin couldn't stop grinning as hyoyeon and her drove to Hyoyeon"s house she couldn't wait to have hyo since shes been teasing her ever since she saw her. Looking over at her Hyoyeon noticed Hyorins creepy smile and couldn't help but feel a little uneasy so she decided to turn on some relaxing hip hop music (well relaxing to her) as she turned it on she started to bop her head to the beat of the song Hyorin caught Hyo's uneasiness. So she decided to mess with Hyo even more by turning to a more seductive song and started tripping her clothes off.''oh ~hyohyo~ its so hot in here''said a now smirking Hyorin. Hyoyeon wasn't even phased at first ,but as soon as Hyorin got to her bra and Hyo saw her big plump pop she found herself getting hot too. She started swerving on the road because her eyes were too focused on Hyorins body , Hyorin noticed Hyo started to drool over her she realized her plan was coming all together as Hyo started to speed to get to her house faster noticing it hyorin started to giggle,''hehe Hyo are u that .''said Hyorin who didn't think her plan would've worked this well. When she turned to Hyo she saw how dark and dialated Hyo's eyes were filled with lust for her .

  Hyo turned to her and smashed their lips togehter making Hyorin moan in response,''mm Hyo hurry up .'' Being dominant Hyoyeon didn't like Hyorin's demanding tone so she decided to even more by sticking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter