I Miss You

I Miss You

A/N: This is inspired by what Taekwoon said at the LR showcase, this story is my idea and if it was any similarities to any other story then it's a coincidence.^ - ^ I hope you enjoy the story.^ - ^ All comments are welcome^ - ^

What Leo said at the showcase:

Leo/Taekwoon: To be honest, Hakyeon has so many individual schedules, so there weren't many opportunities for us to meet at Jellyfish. And whenever he's in our dorm, he's always sleeping.

N/Hakyeon: What are you talking about? A couple days ago we met on our sofa.

MC : Are you lying again right now?

N/Hakyeon: No, we always meet on our sofa. (to Leo) Didn't you see me yesterday? 

Leo/Taekwoon: It's been long, so no.

Trans credit: x


They had just walked off the stage after saying goodbye to their fans, Starlights, at VIXX LR's first showcase. All of VIXX were there except for Hyuk who couldn't make it due to a schedule conflict. Hakyeon was staring at Taekwoon as he was talking to Wonshik and he made his way over.

 
"Taekwoon!" he called out. The other turned around with a questioning look on his face. Wonshik had already left to go speak with Jaehwan and so Taekwoon was standing there alone. "You must really miss me, huh?" Hakyeon asked him with a teasing smile on his face.
 
"What're you talking about? I never said that." Taekwoon says the confused look never leaving his face. "You basically just admitted that you missed me out there on the stage when the MC asked that question." Hakyeon replied. "No I didn't," Taekwoon answered back as his face became a mixture of annoyed and a little embarrassed. He walked away from Hakyeon to try and hide his embarrassment. So many thoughts were running through his head,
'Is that what I meant?' 
'How did he notice?' 
And so many more.
 
Their manager called them to get into the van to go back to their dorm and Taekwoon couldn't stop thinking about it while Hakyeon kept stealing glances at him. When they got back to their dorm, Hakyeon went into leader/umma mode and told everyone to go take a shower, eat then sleep. After everyone went to their rooms, Hakyeon made sure that everyone was asleep before he went back into his room. He and Taekwoon were the only ones still awake and they were both in the living room doing their own things. 
 
After a while, Taekwoon looked over to Hakyeon. Hakyeon looked back when he felt someone staring at him and just asked, "Was there something you wanted Taekwoonie?" in a soft voice due to how late it was and the quiet room. Taekwoon just nodded and Hakyeon moved over to where he was sitting. "I thought about what you said earlier after the showcase, how could I not miss you? You're my boyfriend and my best friend but I barely see you anymore. I know that it's not your fault but I can't help it." Taekwoon said quietly.
 
"I know. I feel the same way and I know that you're going to get even busier now that you're going to be promoting LR but at least now we can see each other at the broadcasting station... I just didn't think you'd say it in front of the fans." Hakyeon said back in an equally quiet voice while looking straight at Taekwoon. "I didn't even realize that I had said it either. I guess that it just kind of slipped out." He replied. 
 
Hakyeon and Taekwoon just looked at each other and made a silent promise to spend as much time together as possible and to tell each other if they miss each other. No words were needed cause they both just knew as they looked at each other. They slowly fell asleep like that, looking and leaning on each other. They both had small, peaceful smiles on their faces.