Just Wanna

Just Wanna (Eng Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just Wanna

By RUOLAN

Twitter acc: @lolanggs

 

Now Amber only stare at him from a distance, nothing could be done for Amber right now. Amber only lament her own self. Lamenting a pain that she has been buried. Endless pain due to the love of a friend who did not ever sensitive to her feelings. A man who has always embraced her self but can never be considered if Amber as a woman,  not... a man.

---

Amber, a tomboy who was having a best friend who he loved very much. Not love as a friend, but love is more like a lover. Amber did not know why she could have a feeling it to her best friend. But Amber believe if her heart will always feel calm and peaceful when its self along with Kyungsoo. Yup, Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo, a friend who always accompany and help Amber any time even in the toughest times in her life, without shame and hesitate, Amber would ing about all the problems in her life even if it involves her personal problems. Without feeling awkward, Amber will be embraced and hold kyungsoo hand. Kyungsoo never refuse physical contact with Amber because Kyungsoo considered if physical contact is just a powerful way to calm Amber. Kyungsoo is a warm and compassionate figure which makes Amber feel comfortable if along with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo never complained even about how Amber to dress. Amber assume if Kyungsoo is the best man she had ever met in his life so far. Sometimes Amber will cry in front of Kyungsoo as a woman who had just broken up with her lover. But Amber was crying not because recently breakup with her lover but Amber was crying because she could not bear with all the insults he received due to her style of dress that is considered unusual by people. At a time like this, Kyungsoo will calm down and hugged her warmly. Kyungsoo be amber hair and sang a song for her. Sometimes Amber will fall asleep every time she heard beautiful singing by Kyungsoo. Amber will fall asleep in Kyungsoo arms after he finished singing a beautiful song for Amber heart. Amber sure if the warm feeling she felt right now is not an ordinary sense. But, a feeling that describes the meaning of love is more than a friend. Amber really do not want to lose the good times like this when her self together with Kyungsoo. For Amber, Kyungsoo was an angel that God sent to the best of her self.

On the other hand Kyungsoo never see Amber as a woman. It happened because of amber style and her behavior seemed like a real guy. Super short hair and how Amber to get along with other guy, make Kyungsoo sure if Amber did not have a feminine side in her mind and soul. But Kyungsoo thought is a big mistake. Amber still understand the meaning of a love although she tomboy. Amber is still a woman who will fall in love if there is a man who can make her self feel comfortable and appreciated in the world. And that's what Amber feel to Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, a warm and nice man is able to make her self comfortable and appreciated because if a normal person would say if Amber had to change and try to be more ferminin, then that will Kyungsoo say is "I'll still like you, no matter how you looks and how you dress. Because what I know, Amber were always cheerful and proud to be her own self. I believe Amber now is the best Amber for now and later. Believe that one day, everyone will be able to see the good side of your self. Amber, fighting! "Says Kyungsoo with a sweet smile on his thick lips. Whenever Kyungsoo threw his word, Amber heart will always feel very warm. Kyungsoo, maybe its true if your self is an angel that God send to Amber.

This morning as usual, Amber its lead a normal lives on campus. After conducting a study with professor. Amber intend to hurry home and begin to re-write her song that have not been completed. By carrying her guitar in hand with a cheerful step, Amber cheerfulness seemed to grow when her look Kyungsoo who is eager to joke with his friend in the singing classroom. Without a doubt Amber wanted to meet and surprising Kyungsoo, but the move stalled when Amber overheard them if the topic being discussed is about her self. Amber retreat and hide in the back door of the class. Amber intend to eavesdrop on their conversation for this time. Amber too curious about Kyungsoo opinion regarding her self. Indeed, Amber heart beats very fast, but she did not hear their conversation. Somehow, Amber became very enthusiastic and began to wonder if Kyungsoo will praise and pride her self in the front of his friend. Amber, with great enthusiasm and put both of his ears trying to eavesdrop on the conversation the two of them.

"Are you familiar with a woman named Amber?" Asked Jongdae to Kyungsoo suddenly. Kyungsoo was surprised when Jongdae say Amber name in front of his. However Kyungsoo immediately smiled and said "Yes." With relaxed. Jongdae back asking questions and trying to intervene in Kyungsoo for this time.

"Oh? Is it true? So that rumor is true? "Asked Jongdae with enthusiasm. Kyungsoo began to feel uncomfortable with the question Kyungsoo intend to leave immediately but Jongdae instead hold Kyungsoo shoulder and forced him to re-sit.

“Rumor? What do you mean?" Asked Kyungsoo resigned, because he knew he would never be able to win against Jongdae, a close friend of his was. Jongdae started enthusiastically and sit in front of Kyungsoo without hesitation. Jongdae his squinted toward Kyungsoo and keep asking questions to Kyungsoo.

"Rumors that says if you have a special relationship with her." Said Jongdae serious, Kyungsoo speechless for a moment. Amber face immediately turned red, she felt hot for a moment. Amber did not think there was a rumor like that her self with Kyungsoo. Indeed it makes Amber felt embarrassed and pleased. Amber really feel curious about Kyungsoo answer. Amber still feel if her face still flushed and went back eavesdrop both of them. Amber heart pounding when waiting for an answer from Kyungsoo to the Jongdae question just now. Amber really hope if Kyungsoo say "Yes, I do have a serious relationship with her." OHMYGOD! Amber suddenly returned attacked remarkable chills, Amber became ashamed of her self. He was bursting with all the imagination of his own. Kyungsoo oh Kyungsoo do not make Amber heart to be like this. Amber patted his head repeatedly and trying to get back to the real world and eavesdrop on their conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter