Plan For Them To Realize How They Mean To Each Other | That Man Opposed

Deeply in Love with the Campus Heartthrob, Bully, and Playboy

Please listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg0aPo4DtQ That Man Opposed by Dalmatian

Eunjae’s POV

We went to a park and stayed there. We chatted with each other about the things that happened for the past few days until we came to the topic about Junhyung and Kimin.

“The relationship of the two even got complicated after Kimin said that, that Jiyeob guy is her boyfriend.” Dongwoon said. Eunmi, Sunmi, Yoseob, and I looked at each other, and we looked away as if we don’t know anything.

“Ah… Yeah.” I said.

“Do you know something we guys don’t know?” Doojoon said.

“There’s nothing. Why would you think so?” I said.

“Yoseob…” Doojoon said giving Yoseob a glare.

“What?” Yoseob said.

“Spit it out.” Hyunseung said. Yoseob looked at me and I shook my head before Doojoon turned to me raising his eyebrow.

“Spit out what?” Yoseob said.

“You aren’t a good liar, Yoseob.” Kikwang said smirking. Yoseob sighed.

“Sorry Eunjae, Eunmi, and Sunmi. I think it’s better if they will also know about it.” Yoseob said and Eunmi, Sunmi, and I sighed. “The truth is…Kimin doesn’t have any boyfriend.” Yoseob said.

“What?” The other four guys said.

“It means that the guy with us yesterday is not really Kimin’s boyfriend.” Sunmi said.

“Really?” Dongwoon said.

“Then who’s that guy?” Kikwang asked.

“He’s just her childhood ‘bestfriend’.” Eunmi said quoting the word bestfriend.

“Why do you sound like you are not sure that he’s just her bestfriend?” Hyunseung said.

“Because they don’t look like one.” Eunmi said.

“But it doesn’t mean that they have a love relationship.” I said. 

“Ok, ok. Let’s not talk about it anymore and know much more about it. Let’s just be glad that it’s still possible that Junhyung and Kimin could get back with each other.” Doojoon said.

“But they were never been together, or they were secretly?” Dongwoon said.

“Then there’s still chance for them to be together.” Doojoon said rolling his eyes. Dongwoon grinned.

“So what are we going to do?” I asked. Silence fell upon us as all of us were thinking.

“How about we set them up on a date?” Dongwoon suggested.

“That two might just not talk to each other.” Hyunseung said.

“Then…how about a presentation?” Yoseob said.

“Presentation of what?” Kikwang asked.

“Oh! I know! Let’s make a compilation of pictures of them, and let them watch it. Maybe, after watching it, they would realize how they mean to each other and finally, forgive each other, and then happily ever after!” Eunmi happily said. Yoseob nodded smiling.

“That’s right. I’ll be the one too make the video. I already have some pictures, and if you guys have, just give it to me.” I said.

“I also have a suggestion. How about we’ll go to Junhyung and talk to him about Kimin and him but as we talk to him, we are recording what he’s saying, and we’ll let them listen to it?” Dongwoon said.

“Good, good!” Kikwang said smiling.

“That’s great. We’ll be the one to go to Kimin and do the same.” Sunmi said.

“Ok. When are we doing it?” Hyunseung asked.

“Today.” Doojoon said.

“All?” Hyunseung asked, and he nodded.

“Since it’s still two-thirty in the afternoon, maybe we could finish it before it gets dark.” Doojoon said. We nodded in agreement.

“I’m not sure if I can make the video that beautiful but I’ll try.” I said.

“So let’s move already. I’ll come with Eunjae in making the video.” Yoseob said.

“No. Just come with them and I’ll be left with Eunjae.” Doojoon said, and Yoseob pouted.

“I think Yoseob’s right. You’re the hyung and I think Junhyung would listen to you more than with Yoseob.” I said, and Yoseob stuck his tongue out on Doojoon. All I can say is that, it was so cute. Ahaha.

“I’ll also just come with Eunjae and Yoseob.” Kikwang said, and I looked at him. “It’s ok if you don’t want.” He said.

“Oh, aniyo. Sure.” I said, smiling.

“Ok, ok. Let’s move already. Eunmi and Sunmi would go to Kimin, while Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and I would go to Junhyung. Would that be fine?” Doojoon said and everyone nodded. “And you two,” Doojoon said looking at Kikwang and Yoseob. “Don’t think that I’m not with you, you can do anything you want to Eunjae, araso?” Doojoon said sternly.

“Yah, you sound like my dad.” I said making the others laugh. “Just joking, Doojoon.” I said.

“Ok. Let’s go already.” Doojoon said and we all nodded and started to go to where we are supposed to go. I went with Yoseob and Kikwang to my house to make the video but Yoseob went home first to get his camera for the pictures, and said that he’ll just follow us to my house. I felt a little awkward being with Kikwang alone, but it’ll only be for a while and it’s also for Kimin and Junhyung, so I think I can take it.

In the car, I sat at the passenger’s seat as Kikwang drive.

Kikwang’s POV

“Are you feeling awkward?” I said with a playful smirk.

“Ah. Not that much.” She said.

“Uhm…” I nodded. “It’s been a while…since I’ve talken to you, uh.” I said.

“We’ve just talken a while ago, you know.” She said.

“You are right, but we were with the others earlier.” I said. She just nodded. The car was filled with silence again. I don’t know what to say. Being with her now makes me happy but also nervous. My heart is on its unusual beating, and it’s only when I’m with her.

“When do you think we’re working together again?” I said making a quick look at her. “Or you don’t want to work with me anymore?” I said chuckling.

“Uhm… I also don’t know.” She said.

“But will it be fine with you if we work together again?” I said making a quick look at her again.

“Maybe.” She said looking at me with a smile.

“Then it’s possible that you don’t like to work with me again?” I said.

“That is if you break my camera again.” She said. I laughed and shook my head.

“I won’t try to break your camera again. You are scary when you get mad.” I said and she glared at me. “I’m just joking.” I said laughing. She just smiled. Again, it was silent. I have something to say but I don’t think it’s the right time to tell her yet. Let’s wait for a little while still. Later maybe would be a better time. For now, I don’t want her to feel awkward with me.

_ _ _ _ _

Kevin’s POV

“Hello? Junyoung?” I said.

“Oh, Kevin, what’s up?” He said.

“Nothing. Bored here.” I said.

“Bwoh? Not with your princess?” He teased.

“Nope. But I was with her last night.” I said.

“Last night?! Where?!” He said.

“So ert. I’m not that kind of person and you know that.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Then what?” He asked.

“We just played soccer.” I said.

“Soccer? Is she—“

“She act’s like, but she’s a girl.” I interrupted him as I know what he was about to say already.

“Oh…Ok. So what’s with the sudden call? Would I meet that girl already?” He said.

“Uhm… Maybe not now. But I like to meet your brother.” I said. “And talk to him.”

“Uhm… I think it’s also not the right time. He was drunk yesterday, and until now he’s not getting up from bed, and it’s already one in the afternoon.” He said in a matter of fact tone.

“Oh… Is that so… Can you call or text me when he gets up?” I said.

“Oh, sure. Why do you sound like it’s really important?” He said.

“Oh, jeongmal?” I said faking a laugh.

“Ah, yeah.” He said.

“Ok. So just contact me when he wakes up, ok?” I said.

“Ok. Sure.” He said and we both ended the call. I then heard a knock on my door.

“Hyung…” Jino peeked in.

“Oh, why?” I asked.

“How was yesterday?” He asked going in.

“Uhm… Good.” I said smiling.

“Really?” I nodded. “Why don’t you sound like you had fun?” He said raising an eyebrow.

“I had fun, really.” I said.

“Then there’s still part of your day yesterday that stopped it from being perfect.” He said. I kept quiet. “If you just want, you can tell me. How’s Kimin, anyway?” He asked looking at me.

“Honestly?” I said looking at him.

“Of course.” He said.

“She’s not that good.” I said.

“Huh? Not that good?” He said.

“Junhyung, is he really close to Kimin?” I asked. He then mischievously smiled.

“Wae?” He asked. “You met Junhyung yesterday?” I nodded. “How was it?” He asked.

“Not so good.” I said.

“Not so good again? Yah, could you just tell me what happened yesterday?” He asked.

“It’s like this…” I then began telling him, and as I expected, he was surprised when I said that Kimin said that I’m her boyfriend.

“Bwoh?! She really said that?” He said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“What’s the guys’ and girls’ reaction?” He asked.

“What else?” I said.

“Oh… Then how about Junhyung?” He said.

“I can’t explain his expression but I think he was surprised…and disappointed?” I said.

“Uhm…” He nodded. “No doubt. Because I think…Ah…Ani…He likes Kimin.” He said.

“I also think that he likes Kimin.” I said.

“Oh, hyung, I’m not discouraging you, ok?” He said and I nodded. “Anyway, shouldn’t you still be flattered because at least you know that you being called as her boyfriend would be fine with her?” He said.

“I’m flattered but you know, that word, I know, is really not meant for me but for someone else.” I said.

“Yah, you’re just discouraging yourself.” He said. “Are you starting to think of just keeping your feelings to yourself?” He said as if he’s older than me and has more experience with love.

“I’m still not thinking of it.” I said.

“Then you’re saying that you might still end with that decision?” He said and I shrugged. “You know what hyung, if I were you, I would confess to her now before someone really gets her already, but of course, right timing is needed as well.” He said.

“That’s why I can’t still confess to her now because I don’t think it’s the right time. I know she’s thinking of many important things and I don’t want to add on anymore.” I said.

“Ok. If that’s what you want. It’s your decision as well, hyung. Anyway, I came here to say that mom and dad will be here later.” He said standing up from my bed where he had been sitting on a while ago.

“Uh, for what?” I asked.

“See, you are so preoccupied that you even forgot that it’s Christmas Eve later.” He said.

“Ah… Right. Araso.” I said and he shook his head walking out my room. Just then, I received a text message from Junyoung.

From: Junyoung

Just wanna tell you that Junhyung is already awake.

I replied.

To: Junyoung

Ok. Thanks.

After I sent my reply to Junyoung, my phone rang once again and it was from an unknown number. I opened it and with just the first few words, I know from who the message was from—Junhyung.

_ _ _ _ _

Junhyung’s POV

I woke up feeling my head ache. I grasped on my head as I felt it throb from the pain. I blinked for a couple of times before getting a clearer vision. I looked around and found myself in my room. Wha…Ah, right. My brother brought me home, and I’m sure I’ll get a lecture from him again. Aish. I removed my blanket over me as I sat up from bed and walk to the washroom to wash my face. After, I walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. On my way to the kitchen, I met with my brother, and like what I thought, he called me and began his lecture.

“Yah, Yong Junhyung.” He said. I just grumbled as I continue my way to the kitchen. “Yah, do you hear me?” He said and I didn’t answer and just got a glass of water and drank it all. “Stop ignoring me.” He said in his stern voice, and I know that it’s the signal that he’s about to get mad.

“Bwoh?” I said with an annoyed tone.

“Why were you drunk last night? You even delayed the bar’s closing time.” He said.

“Nothing. I just missed drinking.” I said.

“Missed drinking? Are you kidding me?” He said.

“Do I look like I’m joking?” I said.

“You don’t like but I know it’s not the reason why you were drunk yesterday.” He said.

“Think what you want to think.” I said walking past by him. I felt his hand touch my shoulder, stopping me from walking.

“Do you drink drinking alcohol is the solution for heartbreaks?” He said. I smirked.

“Who told you that I just had a heartbreak that’s why I drank yesterday?” I said.

“You kept on mentioning a name said the manager and an employee.” He said that caught me off-guard. “Want me to mention the name? It’s—“ I interrupted him.

“Maybe they just heard it wrong.” I said.

“I don’t think so because I heard it too.” He said.

“Then you heard it wrong as well.” I said.

“I’m not deaf to not hear nor understand what you said. You clearly said a girl’s name.” He said letting go of my shoulder, and I kept quiet for a moment before speaking.

“Whatever I said and whatever the reason why I mentioned that name is just my business, so please, hyung, I don’t want to cause a fight between you and me, so just don’t mind it.” I said.

“Junhyung, you know you can tell me anything, and I’ll listen to you.” He said, and I started to walk away. “By the way, Kevin just called and he was looking for you. If you want to meet him, I’ll send you his number and it’s up to you if you want to text him or call him.” He said making me stop from walking for a while before I continued walking again.

As I got to my room, my phone began ringing and I’m sure it was hyung’s message of Kevin hyung’s number. I got it and read the number. Would I text or call him? Rather, would I meet him or not? Finally, after a minute of thinking, I saved the number and texted him.

To: Kevin hyung

Let’s meet. 1pm at the open field at the park near at our place. I’ll see you there.

_ _ _ _ _

Updated! How's this chapter? I hope it was not boring.

So what do you think will happen with Kevin and Junhyung's talk, and what do you think will happen with the plan of the boys and girls? Ehehe. It'll be on the next chapter.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!